How do you think Bruce Wayne would do in the UFC?

• 141 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

wario1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By wario1988

Bruce Wayne's weight is 210 and that means he would fight at 205 weight division.

Would he beat guys like Lyoto Machida, Shogun, Dan Henderson and even Jon Jones?

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comic book version would solo the entire UFC roster.

Avatar image for thewitchinghour
TheWitchingHour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By TheWitchingHour

Well assuming your talking about Nolanverse Batman then I'd say he'd do fairly well but he'd be more middle of the pack if his fighting feats are anything to go by.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#4  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

I think that the New 52 Wildcat should be a champion MMA fighter instead of a boxer 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
I am gonna say this is Dark Knight Christian Bale version of Bruce Wayne just for the sake of entertainment. 

here is how I see it going down... Bruce signs up with the UFC and Dana White after Dana sees Bruce beat down Six Opponents in a Japan Organization of MMA... Bruce Wayne goes 6-0 ( 5 KO and 1 Sub ) with no fight going past the First Round. Dana has Bruce in a decent start up match in the LHW division against Thiago Silva... Bruce KO Silva within 10 seconds of the First Round wins KO of the Night Honors. Bruce Wayne goes on to merc his next Five Straight Opponents ( including wins against Dan Henderson, Lyoto Machida and Rashad Evans )... overall UFC record of 6-0 ( 4 KO and  2 Subs ) this has Bruce at an overall records of 12 - 0 ( 9 KO and 3 Subs ). Now Bruce fights the LHW Champ Jon Jones who is by this time 22 - 1, in an epic showdown which Bruce Wayne ends up winning within the first round at 3:12 by Left High Kick and Punches. Bruce Wayne goes on to be the UFC Champion and holds the belt for 5 years within that time he piles up a record of 12-0, and retires from MMA with a full undefeated record of 25 - 0. 
JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JonSmith

Movie version would do fairly well.

Comic version would walk into the locker room, look at everyone, then walk out without saying a word. Everyone he'd seen would retire the next day, if not that night, forever scarred and terrified that they almost challenged this person who could take them apart both physically and psychologically with nothing but a glare, terrified that maybe this person may seek retribution for such pathetic insolence, and strike them down with the force of the inhuman god that he is.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Deranged Midget

Comic incarnation would slaughter everyone in the UFC with ease. Even Nolanverse Bruce would be extremely hard to defeat.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By dernman
@Jonny_Anonymous said:
I think that the New 52 Wildcat should be a champion MMA fighter instead of a boxer 
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By nefarious

Christian Bale would defeat everyone.

krilling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By krilling

Adam West version Pow! Baf! Zonk! them all.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By _Zombie_

You do realize that Batman and Bruce Wayne have the exact same skills, right? You know, considering they're the same person?

That said, the comic version could effortlessly tear through them. Movie version would do alright.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@ZombieBigfoot said:

You do realize that Batman and Bruce Wayne have the exact same skills, right? You know, considering they're the same person?

That said, the comic version could effortlessly tear through them. Movie version would do alright.

@King Saturn said:

I am gonna say this is Dark Knight Christian Bale version of Bruce Wayne just for the sake of entertainment.

here is how I see it going down... Bruce signs up with the UFC and Dana White after Dana sees Bruce beat down Six Opponents in a Japan Organization of MMA... Bruce Wayne goes 6-0 ( 5 KO and 1 Sub ) with no fight going past the First Round. Dana has Bruce in a decent start up match in the LHW division against Thiago Silva... Bruce KO Silva within 10 seconds of the First Round wins KO of the Night Honors. Bruce Wayne goes on to merc his next Five Straight Opponents ( including wins against Dan Henderson, Lyoto Machida and Rashad Evans )... overall UFC record of 6-0 ( 4 KO and 2 Subs ) this has Bruce at an overall records of 12 - 0 ( 9 KO and 3 Subs ). Now Bruce fights the LHW Champ Jon Jones who is by this time 22 - 1, in an epic showdown which Bruce Wayne ends up winning within the first round at 3:12 by Left High Kick and Punches. Bruce Wayne goes on to be the UFC Champion and holds the belt for 5 years within that time he piles up a record of 12-0, and retires from MMA with a full undefeated record of 25 - 0.

These.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By buttersdaman000

Nolan Wayne would probably go undefeated

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#14  Edited By Straight-Fire

@_slim_ said:

This

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By superstay

Nolan's version would probably go undefeated

Comic's version Own Stomps everyone

West's version Toon Forces them all into defeat

d^¡~b

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@_slim_ said:

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jezer

I'm moderately unimpressed with Nolan/movie Batman's fighting skills. While he may be able to take down random street thugs with varying levels of fighting experience, using stealth and batarangs as well as fighting skill... as Bruce Wayne in a cage, not convinced he could beat - say - Jon Jones.

Or even Lyoto Machida.

Duke_Nasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Duke_Nasty

@Jezer: I think you overrate what one real man can do, even if he is the best like Jones.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jezer

@Duke_Nasty said:

@Jezer: I think you overrate what one real man can do, even if he is the best like Jones.

Nolan Batman is basically a real man.

I don't even remember him showing any significant grappling or wrestling skills in the movie, and since he fights multiple criminals at once(whom he has to dispatch pretty quickly), I wouldn't say he really has the chance to hone the art of slowly wearing someone down and then choking them out, on the ground.

If Jon Jones takes him to the ground, what anything in the movie shows he would be able to grapple with him or wrestle him?

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheBatman586
@_slim_ said:

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn
@Jezer said:

@Duke_Nasty said:

I don't even remember him showing any significant grappling or wrestling skills in the movie, and since he fights multiple criminals at once(whom he has to dispatch pretty quickly), I wouldn't say he really has the chance to hone the art of slowly wearing someone down and then choking them out, on the ground.

If Jon Jones takes him to the ground, what anything in the movie shows he would be able to grapple with him or wrestle him?

these are good points... but I am curious as to why you think Lyoto Machida and his Karate would be a problem for Bruce Wayne ? Bruce seems to have a very good grasp at Striking Oriented Martial Arts Styles even if we don't see Bruce use a Judo or Wrestling base in the Nolan films. 
zackattack529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By zackattack529

hmm....as much as were talkiing realisim here id still go with bruce wayne, he has more fighting styles and one of his fighting styles is very simlar to Kav Magra..and KaV Magra is a style not to be reckoned with.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jezer

@King Saturn said:

@Jezer said:

@Duke_Nasty said:

these are good points... but I am curious as to why you think Lyoto Machida and his Karate would be a problem for Bruce Wayne ? Bruce seems to have a very good grasp at Striking Oriented Martial Arts Styles even if we don't see Bruce use a Judo or Wrestling base in the Nolan films.

Hmm mostly because I was kinda unimpressed with his striking.

Plus, aside from maybe Ras Al Ghul and Bane, none of the people/thugs Batman has beaten with strikes have any feats indicating skill or training. I don't think people realize how much better professional MMA fighters are than non professional fighters(including thugs)...

Except for this failed carjacker

No Caption Provided

http://www.mmamania.com/2011/12/5/2613893/convicted-felon-carjack-mma-fighter-chicago-beat-up-shot

And, you know, the retired? giant professional football player that Roger Huerta beat down

No Caption Provided

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9JpeKKBScA

http://www.mmafighting.com/2010/09/15/roger-huerta-says-he-wont-be-charged-for-street-fight

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Saturn
@Jezer said:

@King Saturn said:

@Jezer said:

@Duke_Nasty said:

Plus, aside from maybe Ras Al Ghul and Bane, none of the people/thugs Batman has beaten with strikes have any feats indicating skill or training. I don't think people realize how much better professional MMA fighters are than non professional fighters(including thugs)...

Except for this guy

No Caption Provided

http://www.mmamania.com/2011/12/5/2613893/convicted-felon-carjack-mma-fighter-chicago-beat-up-shot

And, you know, the retired? giant professional football player that Roger Huerta beat down

No Caption Provided

http://www.mmafighting.com/2010/09/15/roger-huerta-says-he-wont-be-charged-for-street-fight

Well from what Bruce was able to do with Ras Al' Ghul and Bane I think we can say he has a high level of skill with striking... plus it's hard to say from the films just how much Bruce was actually training with various martial arts... it's possible his training was as extensive as a Real Fighter... who knows. 
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Thor's hammmer

I really hope you don't mean from the comics. he would solo everyone who has ever competed in the UFC even if he fought them all at the same time.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Jezer

@King Saturn said:

@Jezer said:

@King Saturn said:

@Jezer said:

@Duke_Nasty said:

Except for this guy

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Well from what Bruce was able to do with Ras Al' Ghul and Bane I think we can say he has a high level of skill with striking... plus it's hard to say from the films just how much Bruce was actually training with various martial arts... it's possible his training was as extensive as a Real Fighter... who knows.

Eh, honestly I'm not sure Bane and Ras even have feats validating their skill being higher than top UFC fighter. Bane beatdown some people in the stock market, random policeman, and Batman(who I'm not too blown away by). Ras fought who other than Batman? I forget honestly. None of which I think has the same degree of training as a UFC fighter - they live and breath for those one on one cage fights. I assume, they train daily. They make sure they get the right nutrition. Ect.

Batman had to train to be able to fight criminals and all, but there's no way he's training as extensively and with people as talented as a UFC fighter does. Who would Batman train with? Alfred or maybe criminals when he takes them down. No one with skill. Lyoto Machida trains with Anderson Silva.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By King_Saturn
@Jezer said:

@King Saturn said:

@Jezer said:

@King Saturn said:

@Jezer said:

@Duke_Nasty said:

Except for this guy

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Eh, honestly I'm not sure Bane and Ras even have feats validating their skill being higher than top UFC fighter. Bane beatdown some people in the stock market, random policeman, and Batman(who I'm not too blown away by). Ras fought who other than Batman? I forget honestly. None of which I think has the same degree of training as a UFC fighter - they live and breath for those one on one cage fights. I assume, they train daily. They make sure they get the right nutrition. Ect.

Batman had to train to be able to fight criminals and all, but there's no way he's training as extensively and with people as talented as a UFC fighter does. Who would Batman train with? Alfred or maybe criminals when he takes them down. No one with skill. Lyoto Machida trains with Anderson Silva.

too much is open to speculation... that's the problem. 
it's not clear who Batman has trained with or who he trains with while in Gotham City or out and about... 
it's not clear who Ras Al' Ghul has beaten of quality fighting technique...  
this is all left up to speculation... kind of like how people use Hancock in the Battle Forums to say he is indestructible since he showed no weakness outside of what happens when his wife is around him for a while... which leads to people giving Hancock no ceiling for a weakness durability wise. 
one could speculate that Ras Al Ghul has beaten some of the best hand to hand combat fighters in the world in the Nolan Universe of Batman... and that Bruce has trained with some of the best Martial Artists in the world while during his time as a Crime Fighter or even beforehand... it's too problematic because it's too much speculation to what Batman can or can't do as a fighter. 
Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Jezer

@King Saturn said:

@Jezer said:

@King Saturn said:

@Jezer said:

@King Saturn said:

@Jezer said:

@Duke_Nasty said:

Except for this guy

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

it's not clear who Batman has trained with or who he trains with while in Gotham City or out and about...
this is all left up to speculation... kind of like how people use Hancock in the Battle Forums to say he is indestructible since he showed no weakness outside of what happens when his wife is around him for a while... which leads to people giving Hancock no ceiling for a weakness durability wise.
one could speculate that Ras Al Ghul has beaten some of the best hand to hand combat fighters in the world in the Nolan Universe of Batman... and that Bruce has trained with some of the best Martial Artists in the world while during his time as a Crime Fighter or even beforehand... it's too problematic because it's too much speculation to what Batman can or can't do as a fighter.

True, but I'm also just unimpressed with what they've actually shown us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ka1thZa4E

I see better striking, defense, head movement, dodging, ect by both these fighters than by Nolan Batman. I'd put my money on Cub Swanson beating Bruce Wayne, in a UFC fight, anyday. Also, simply training with various martial arts or training with good martial artists doesn't show you to be good. Though both Ras and Batman may have defeated their Bruce Lee equivalent, it would be contradicted by what they've shown and I'd say what they've shown also limits the amount of speculation you can make about their skill.

Avatar image for knightofcydonia
Noctis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Noctis
@JonSmith said:

Movie version would do fairly well.

Comic version would walk into the locker room, look at everyone, then walk out without saying a word. Everyone he'd seen would retire the next day, if not that night, forever scarred and terrified that they almost challenged this person who could take them apart both physically and psychologically with nothing but a glare, terrified that maybe this person may seek retribution for such pathetic insolence, and strike them down with the force of the inhuman god that he is.

Lmao!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By King_Saturn
@Jezer said:

@King Saturn said:

@Jezer said:

@King Saturn said:

@Jezer said:

@King Saturn said:

@Jezer said:

@Duke_Nasty said:

Except for this guy

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I see better striking, defense, head movement, dodging, ect by both these fighters than by Nolan Batman. I'd put my money on Cub Swanson beating Bruce Wayne, in a UFC fight, anyday. Also, simply training with various martial arts or training with good martial artists doesn't show you to be good. Though both Ras and Batman may have defeated their Bruce Lee equivalent, it would be contradicted by what they've shown and I'd say what they've shown also limits the amount of speculation you can make about their skill.

these are strong points 
hmmmm... perhaps it's just a situation of the mind wandering back to the comic book version of the character for source material for his fighting skills than just accepting what is on the silver screen for The Dark Knight... it's still speculation... but it's what I see happening.
BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

Adam West version solos.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Jezer

@King Saturn said:

@Jezer said:

@King Saturn said:

@Jezer said:

@King Saturn said:

@Jezer said:

@King Saturn said:

@Jezer said:

@Duke_Nasty said:

Except for this guy

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

these are strong points
hmmmm... perhaps it's just a situation of the mind wandering back to the comic book version of the character for source material for his fighting skills than just accepting what is on the silver screen for The Dark Knight... it's still speculation... but it's what I see happening.

Yeah, you're right.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By _Black

@Deranged Midget said:

Comic incarnation would slaughter everyone in the UFC with ease. Even Nolanverse Bruce would be extremely hard to defeat.

This.

Duke_Nasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Duke_Nasty

@Jezer: I think the fact that Bane was taking several punches to the face and then destroyed a stone pillar with his bare hands is a good feat. UFC fighters would lose to Bane even if they have better skills.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Jezer

@Duke_Nasty said:

@Jezer: I think the fact that Bane was taking several punches to the face and then destroyed a stone pillar with his bare hands is a good feat. UFC fighters would lose to Bane even if they have better skills.

Yep. It's a good durability feat, but doesnt showcase any skill. Like you admitted.

A good chin and good strength can overcome skill. But, Nolan Batman as Bruce Wayne never showed particular inhuman strength that I can remember. Except for breaking brick with his prosthetic leg, in TDKR. So he doesn't have the physical advantage to make their skill a moot point in this fight.

Bane does and he would indeed beat any UFC fighters. Well, except I'm not sure there aren't any UFC fighters who could still choke him out on the ground. I generally don't pay attention to ground game, but I know there are wrestlers/Brazilian Ju Jutsu practitioners who have submitted people significantly bigger than them.

Zdaybreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Zdaybreak

@_slim_ said:

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#37  Edited By InnerVenom123

@_slim_ said:

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#38  Edited By The_Ghostshell

He supposedly knows every martial arts technique which would make him a Mixed Martial artist. So I'd say he'd be pretty badass.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Rumble Man

Nolan verse get GnP'd like hell

comic book version would reign champion in middle and light heavy divisions (don't think he can make weight to go up)

though some of his moves wont be usable , but I don't know how good he is on the ground

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SpideyPresence

@_slim_ said:

At the same time.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Shawnbaby

He'd do pretty good against most of them...But I think he'd stop at John Jones 

/wink
 /wink
TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Someone would end up beating him.

Bruce Lee would murder him hands down.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Rumble Man

@fortanzaran said:

These fights are ridiculous

Comic book Stephanie Brown would solo the entire UFC roster (agreeable at some extents). Christan Bale Batman probably could as well. (LOLno, but he has good chin though)

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

Adam West version solos. (the video above sadly shows, but he might have an "anti-ufc fighter and champion winning spray" on his belt)

flamingmuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By flamingmuffin

@Jezer: heres one of nolan batman's greatest strength feats AT the 4:16 mark

ra's is around 220 pounds i guess, he's pretty tall 6'4

for those of you that workout, just imagine jumping out of an exploding gym and encountering a 15-20ft drop then being forced to do a single dumbbell chest fly with a 220 pound dumbbell in which your form gets messy towards the end and ends up being sort of a curling motion lol

semkazkakyu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By semkazkakyu

any comic street leveler would solo the ufc.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Rumble Man

@semkazkakyu said:

any comic street leveler would solo the ufc.

Not Kickass

@flamingmuffin:

The actor (ken watanabe) is just six feet actually and this also depends on which nolanverse batman we are using (movie 1, 2 or 3)

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Rumble Man

@King Saturn:

His combat performance is not that good, and at some parts of the scene his punches look sloppy awkward

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Jezer

@flamingmuffin said:

@Jezer: heres one of nolan batman's greatest strength feats AT the 4:16 mark

ra's is around 220 pounds i guess, he's pretty tall 6'4

for those of you that workout, just imagine jumping out of an exploding gym and encountering a 15-20ft drop then being forced to do a single dumbbell chest fly with a 220 pound dumbbell in which your form gets messy towards the end and ends up being sort of a curling motion lol

True, but in life or death situations like that - there's a phenomenon where people get a degree of super strength.

That's why you hear about Moms picking up cars that's fallen on their child. I still remember seeing a video where a man lifts one side of a helicopter that fell on his friend. And the video where a guy is climbing and a big rockslab falls off and onto him, while he slides toward the edge, and he benches it off.

Avatar image for necrotic_lycanthrope
Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 11

Easy. He'd bribe the show to let him win.

The producers go buy a mansion in Hollywood, and Bruce Wayne remains undefeated.

Cuz he' Batman.

SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#50  Edited By SavageDragon

This is a hilarious thread. Not Hating but it is. Nolan verse Bruce would probably be a champion for years and years. People are acting like MMA fighters are fighting gods but they are trained athletes like any other sport who are good (and some are great) at what they do. Nolan Bruce took worse beatings than any UFC fighter ever has and came back. I think his skills prove that he has what it takes and more to beat even Anderson Silva. Comic incarnation....yeah thats not even fair. Bruce would have to fight 1 vs 3 every match.