#1 Edited by XLR87T3 (2393 posts) - - Show Bio

And there came a day unlike no other, when earth's mightiest heroes found themselves joined together to fight the common threat. On that day, they became the Offenders. The invincible armored Master Chief. Dragonborn, Lord of the Voice. Solid Snake, deadliest soldier there is. And Ezio Auditore, the first Offender. Offenders assemble!

#2 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19975 posts) - - Show Bio

That sounds pretty awesome (especially the Master Chief part).

#3 Posted by XLR87T3 (2393 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Yeah, even though I only played the Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim, I watch my cousin play as all the characters mentioned, and I witnessed their awesomeness. I'm not sure how the Offenders will get along, but Master Chief will fund and lead the group, while Ezio will inspire people and the Dragonborn (with all his possessions and abilities) will be the lease on Solid Snake-the loner. How's that sound?

#4 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19975 posts) - - Show Bio

@XLR87T3: That sounds awesome! So will it be a video, artwork, or what?

#5 Posted by XLR87T3 (2393 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Seriously, a Fan-Fiction story. I wish I could make an animation video of them kicking butt, or draw a cool picture of them standing ready together, but alas, I cannot. My abilities are limited.

#6 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19975 posts) - - Show Bio

@XLR87T3: Haha, I know how you feel.

#7 Posted by Pwok21 (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

There are plenty of characters that would be better suited for a team of 'Offenders', that said they are all great characters but Snake, The Dragonborn and Ezio all work alone in the majority. Master Chief is shown to work alone in the main with assistance from others (Arbiter, Cortana etc) and was supposed to be part of a team pre-Spartan decimation but there was little evidence for this save in the EU.

Just a few thoughts, as having too many loners doesn't make a too interesting team.

Also how would Chief fund them?

#8 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh

#9 Edited by XLR87T3 (2393 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pwok21 said:

There are plenty of characters that would be better suited for a team of 'Offenders', that said they are all great characters but Snake, The Dragonborn and Ezio all work alone in the majority. Master Chief is shown to work alone in the main with assistance from others (Arbiter, Cortana etc) and was supposed to be part of a team pre-Spartan decimation but there was little evidence for this save in the EU.

Just a few thoughts, as having too many loners doesn't make a too interesting team.

Also how would Chief fund them?

Actually, my mistake. The Dovahkiin and Ezio Auditore are the only ones that get any money whatsoever, and 1 Italian florin=200 U.S. Dollars. The story will take place on modern earth, of course. Oh, and the fact that they all usually work alone can still make for a good team, because they'll share a common enemy and they'll be trying to overcome their differences as usual. Remember, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, and I'm pretty sure Captain America all mainly worked alone before getting into the group The Avengers.