How do you feel about tonight's Wrestle mania ?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What are your thoughts on this year's wrestlemania ?

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Wanted sting to win but HHH loosing two years in a row wasn't happnin

Didn't want Big show to win, the rest I'm a bit satisfied with for now.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Been alright.

Rollins vs Orton was the best match for me.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

Been alright.

Rollins vs Orton was the best match for me.

Who won?

Did anyone see that last match coming?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GLEmerald924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sweaty guys wrestling in panties.... GAY!

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good. Anyone notice the wobbly Undertaker? Roman was having a good match against Brock.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

best wrestlemania ever

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just posted my thoughts on the matches I saw in the Pro Wrestling Thread...

Overall, the three matches I saw was Good.

Sting vs Triple H

Undertaker vs Bray Wyatt

Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar

Yeah, Undertaker did look a little wobbly... but he still seemed to be in a little better shape than he was against Brock Lesnar... IMO at least. He looked more like his 2008 self just with shorter hair ( better than that mohawk sh!t he had though ).

Brock Lesnar suplexed the sh!t out of Roman Reigns...

That Rock vs Triple H and Stephanie Mcmahon segment was okay... Ronda Rousey putting that armbar on Stephanie... Rousey's shirt was awesome too. It's Over 9000 !

I wished Sting would have won... but oh well.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@glemerald924: how else are men supposed to wrestle if they don't get sweaty?

GLEmerald924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@russellmania77: touché. But what about their clothes. I'm pretty sure you can wrestle in blue jeans and not a thong

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Triple H lost two years in a row to Undertaker so..It was because Sting was a WCW star which is why Triple H won. WWE always buries WCW stars. They've now made it look like nobody can stop the Authority since Sting lost. Maybe Orton will stop them in the future, who knows. The 7 man ladder match was pretty disappointing as well when it had the potential to be the best match of the night. I've not finished watching yet because I had it on pause, had to leave for a bit, but if Rollins cashed in then it is a disappointment as well since a lot of these matches were predictable

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By comicace3

@gambit474 said:

@comicace3 said:

Triple H lost two years in a row to Undertaker so..It was because Sting was a WCW star which is why Triple H won. WWE always buries WCW stars. They've now made it look like nobody can stop the Authority since Sting lost. Maybe Orton will stop them in the future, who knows. The 7 man ladder match was pretty disappointing as well when it had the potential to be the best match of the night. I've not finished watching yet because I had it on pause, had to leave for a bit, but if Rollins cashed in then it is a disappointment as well since a lot of these matches were predictable

Yeah but thats undertaker everyone saw the coming :P

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta admit...not a total f*ckup tonight.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKO of the decade, I just wished Rollins and orton got a longer match and big show winning hopefully is a swan song type finish and he's retiring if he's not then that's the dumbest booking(not as bad as natalya getting pinned by a "bull" though)

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

@comicace3: @gambit474: Can't be too surprised HHH won he always goes over at the wrong times

Sting's first WWE match and he gets buried..Don't think that's one people will ever forget lol

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@kgb725 said:

@comicace3: @gambit474: Can't be too surprised HHH won he always goes over at the wrong times

Sting's first WWE match and he gets buried..Don't think that's one people will ever forget lol

HHH rediscovered his shovel.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20  Edited By ComicStooge

Honestly, the more I think about, the only watch I was unhappy with was Sting vs HHH. That ending was literally the best thing they could've done - absolutely magnificent.

So glad Taker looked alright.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambit474: It's like the Undertake feud with Brock last year the hype was completely one sided which makes the outcome more of a surprise

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna copy what I posted on the other thread...

Decent wrestlemania, awesome ending. Disappointed sting lost but happy with everything else. Loved Daniel Bryan's win, and happy with the undertaker/Wyatt match. Also, HHH buried sting.

That ending though. That was awesome, and so was the match. Brock carried Roman through pretty much all of it and just dominated him almost the entire time. Seth Rollins finally got the win he deserved and I'm happy WWE has chosen this route. Roman was not ready yet. I like him and he showed heart tonight but the crowd just doesn't receive him well and he's not ready to carry the belt yet. Hopefully he can put on a good feud with Seth while Brock takes some time off. They kept Brock safe by having him not get pinned, saved Roman from what likely would've been a failed title run, and put the belt on Seth. Couldn't ask for anything better.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Gambit474

@kgb725 said:

@gambit474: It's like the Undertake feud with Brock last year the hype was completely one sided which makes the outcome more of a surprise

Actually you can't compare the two because Taker fans never conceived Taker losing because of his streak. It was suspicious that Triple H might win because he's known for burying people. Seeing him win is reminiscent of his crap in the past where he'd pull the same thing.

Brock dominating Roman was pretty boring to watch. Oh noez, Brock is dominating someone again..Zzzz. People always bring up how Roman isn't ready for the title yet that didn't stop WWE back when they let Sheamus win one of the world titles when he hadn't even been there over 6 months. Brock should've been the one pinned so that it showed that even the beast can be taken down. Anyways with Triple H beating Sting and Rollins as champ, it's obvious that the Authority's dominance is going to be unfortunately kicked into overdrive but Brock's not champ anymore so I find that to be "best for business." Since Sting lost I guess it's Randy Orton's turn to take on the Authority, which actually wouldn't be bad if they could play it the way he fought Evolution. Have the locker room turn on the Authority and RKO Triple H and Rollins haha

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i love triple threat matches. i find that they are some of my favorites of all time. like the one with undertaker vs kurt angle vs the rock. that isht was insane.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambit474 said:

@kgb725 said:

Loading Video...

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@comicstooge said:

@gambit474 said:

@kgb725 said:

Loading Video...

No Caption Provided

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambit474: They might have sting win beat him at another ppv like extreme rules... which I hope doesn't happen but I can't see Sting doing anything else except a match with the Undertaker

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

People who still watch wrestling.

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HHHinator! That was the best moment of the night!

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@nelomaxwell: Orton won.

So Happy Rollins won :)

Great.

Why do people still say that Reigns wasn't ready? Why was Sheamus ready?

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I missed it.

TonyChu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@comicstooge said:

@gambit474 said:

@kgb725 said:

Loading Video...

No Caption Provided

Mission WCW burial complete.

On the other hand, it was better than last two wrestlemanias & if it had any shortcomings, the ending alone was more than enough to make up for it.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MAZAHS117

I thought it was overall entertaining.

Rollins vs Orton

Taker vs Wyatt

Sting vs Hunter

I even enjoyed watching Reigns get the snot beat out of him by Lesnar

Not really sure how to feel about the Sting/HHH match. In my mind I envisioned a classic between the two, and I felt it started out that with the two going back and forth....then it turned into WCW vs WWF o_O..which on one hand I thought was kinda cool for us old-heads out there, but on the other was a copout for the match between the two....and where the Hell was Flair?! How could they have all those old dudes involved in the match but not bring out Flair. Nobody has more history with Sting than the Nature Boy, kinda felt like that was a missed opportunity since they broke that match down to WCW vs WWF...anyways it was still a "Wow" moment for me to see Sting at WrestleMania, even if it got weird at the end.

Rocky & Rhonda with Hunter & Stephanie Mac was probably my favorite moment of the show overall, great stuff!

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

People who still watch wrestling.

A guy whose name implies that he likes Star Wars is attempting to make fun of wrestling fans. Oh the irony

Anyways, ignoring the troll...I want to see someone kick Lesnar's ass for once. Goldberg needs to come back and Jackhammer his ass again haha

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I missed it but i'm a bit shocked that Sting lost.

Pilasy:La Voix d'un homme

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DarthAznable

@gambit474: We're a comic site. You're no better. Nice try though. happy rustling

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

It was fine.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambit474: We're a comic site. You're no better. Nice try though. happy rustling

No I'm not better which is the point genius. You can't make fun of wrestling when you're on a comic book site. Yes people still watch wrestling and they're not bad or lame for doing so. Go troll someplace else kiddo

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shazam117: Rumor is Rocky V Hunter next wrestlemania

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it was cool. Taker is looking better than last year

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: Really? Interesting. Those two have pretty much been thru every kind of match throughout their rivalry all those years ago. With the way the Stinger/HHH match turned out, perhaps we'll see DX vs The Nation next year at Rock vs Triple H lol!

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I only watched the ending. I was quite occupied that day. THe ending was sweet and fun. I enjoyed Lesnar vs Reigns best ending they could have gone with the current situation.

I'm aware of the results. I am happy about them for the most part. Dislike that Trips won. Makes little to no sense but I heard DX intervened so who knows.

Looks like it was a solid Mania. I will be watching it in May... or June. Depending on when I'm free really. (+)

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Gambit474

I only watched the ending. I was quite occupied that day. THe ending was sweet and fun. I enjoyed Lesnar vs Reigns best ending they could have gone with the current situation.

I'm aware of the results. I am happy about them for the most part. Dislike that Trips won. Makes little to no sense but I heard DX intervened so who knows.

Looks like it was a solid Mania. I will be watching it in May... or June. Depending on when I'm free really. (+)

It started as Sting vs Triple H then D-X came out and then NWO came out and fought DX, then Shawn Michaels came out and gave Sting SCM. Triple H beat Sting using a broken sledgehammer..It was a dumb ending.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shazam117: I'd rather see the Rock N' Sock connection one more time. Originally the rumor was Brock and Rock would meet next year but I guess Ronda and Rocky are gonna take them down

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: Holy Hell, "The Rock N' Sock Connection"! Those two had the weirdest chemistry *smh* I would love to see that again