• 69 results
Posted by riotman (716 posts) - - Show Bio

i feel like this is major accomplishment for America. This wont bring the innocent victims back but their family members will be able to sleep better knowing this cruel man is off of the world. Please share your feelings on this event.

#1 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel a bit like crying tears of joy.
The man was responsible for 9/11, to hear that he has finally met his end is long over-do relief and joy.

God bless our troops who went out and got him, God bless the families of 9/11, and God bless America.

#2 Posted by cyberninja (10413 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like I already talked about this in another thread. 

#3 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks up.

Oh, he died? I'm legitimately shocked. Well, uh... yay America and such....

Goes back to reading.
#5 Posted by cody1984 (1279 posts) - - Show Bio

Glad that the asshole is dead.
#6 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

could not give a flying ****, rest of the world moved on america's the only one still b****ing.

my work here is done, time to watch my little pony :D

#7 Posted by cody1984 (1279 posts) - - Show Bio
@DH69 said:
"

could not give a flying ****, rest of the world moved on america's the only one still b****ing.

"

How is America bitching about this exactly?
#8 Posted by jom (45 posts) - - Show Bio

Wooohoooo! Another evil man bites the dust!

#9 Posted by Edamame (28084 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, now that Gaddafi's son is dead, we may have something else to worry about.

#10 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984 said:
"@DH69 said:
"

"
How is America bitching about this exactly? "

prior to tonights events i mean, you'll be satisfied for the next month or so.
#11 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" Well, now that Gaddafi's son is dead, we may have something else to worry about. "
The world never changes. Monster is born, monster dies, monster is born, monster dies. ETC.
#12 Posted by MysterioMaximus (931 posts) - - Show Bio
@DH69 said:
"

"
Could be because America was attacked the hardest? ...why WOULD the rest of the world bitch to our level? ...*facepalm*
#13 Posted by Edamame (28084 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
" @Edamame said:
" Well, now that Gaddafi's son is dead, we may have something else to worry about. "
The world never changes. Monster is born, monster dies, monster is born, monster dies. ETC. "
Exactly. That is exactly the process. It goes on and on.
#14 Posted by Prince CortSether (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

#15 Posted by cody1984 (1279 posts) - - Show Bio
@DH69 said:
"@cody1984 said:
"@DH69 said:
"

"
How is America bitching about this exactly? "
prior to tonights events i mean, you'll be satisfied for the next month or so. "

That's a pathetic way of trying to claim you meant something else. 
#16 Posted by Mr_riddler (15734 posts) - - Show Bio

Fuck Yeah!

#17 Posted by Do I have to give a name? (971 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince CortSether said:
"   
"
Lol. Can't believe I Didn't immediately think of this.
#18 Posted by stuamerica (327 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr_riddler said:

"   Fuck Yeah!

"
This, now on to the next crises.
#19 Posted by Wattup (648 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm happy for the victims of 9/11 and their families and hope they feel closure as well as justice...but it seems odd that people are celebrating a killing like it's Christmas. I think this should be a moment of relief as well as a mourning of those who have died on both sides of this War on Terror. On this crusade, too many innocents have died and it's hard to feel pumped about that.

#20 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio

And then, the Crisis cometh.

#21 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7738 posts) - - Show Bio

I bet when Osama reached the afterlife it was alot like when Kenny did on the South Park movie.
Little boy you're going to helllll.

#22 Posted by one_upper (1019 posts) - - Show Bio

I assumed he was dead a while ago. his death really doesn't change anything. Am I glad he isn't out there anymore, yes, he deserved everything he got and more. Does this change anything in all reality?....no.
#23 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder why this hasn't been moved to the coveted bin-laden forum. =P
#24 Posted by Doctor Damn (740 posts) - - Show Bio

It's no tragedy, but I refuse to celebrate a man being killed like most everyone else is. Sorry.

#25 Posted by mikethekiller (8392 posts) - - Show Bio

I ain't out in the streets celebrating but I'm happy 

#26 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Relieved and scared at the same time. The head of the snake has been cut-off. Still, he may be a martyr and a twisted inspiration for those damn terrorists..

#27 Posted by jeanlucpicard (1845 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay now the head of of infinte headed snake is down, oh wait... someone else will take his palce soon, then he'll be mastermmind of this and take us another 10 years to catch him.

Well im just happy we got him but we got other things to worry about, like everything else.

#28 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's oddly symbolic how he was killed the day of the Beltane Festival

#29 Posted by lagoon_boy (10952 posts) - - Show Bio
Somebody doesn't know the story of the hydra.
#30 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8070 posts) - - Show Bio

well... i guess I'm happy i'de be happier if he was taken alive that way we could at least learn his secerts andmaybe use his knowledge to find more terrorists..

#31 Posted by Aiden Cross (15562 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doctor Damn said:
" It's no tragedy, but I refuse to celebrate a man being killed like most everyone else is. Sorry. "
This.

And I find it odd that when Sadam was executed, Eastern people celebrated and most of the western world was thinking 'what a barbarian people'. Yet now when Osama has been killed the western world is doing the exact same thing... I find this very hypocrytical.

Don't get me wrong, he's done terrible things and deserved to be punished for them according to the law. But to celebrate someones death? no.
#32 Posted by soundbite (463 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
"

Looks up.

Oh, he died? I'm legitimately shocked. Well, uh... yay America and such....

Goes back to reading. "

This post is funny for several reasons.  one of them being the date of the picture in the right hand corner.  Also, you need badly to have some posters or something on the wall.  I'll send you some or if you want, some drawings.  Empty walls make me sad.
#33 Posted by RYU/BATMAN (388 posts) - - Show Bio

This is how I feel, because this post is stupid. What does this have to do with comics...

#34 Posted by AssertingValor (5391 posts) - - Show Bio

It took us to long.............  there are other leaders that have probably come to power now that are just as much a threat.................................
#35 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

One less Extremist , 100 more  new ones as a result of him being taken out. Iam not saying he shouldnt of been removed from the board but by doing so you have just brought alot more extra players into the game which is never a good thing.

#36 Posted by one_upper (1019 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder.....did people in the U.S. celebrate Hitler's death? Stalin's? Pol Pot's?

#37 Posted by Kahaha (81 posts) - - Show Bio

He's not.. oh..nvm

#38 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
@BiteMe-Fanboy said:
" I bet when Osama reached the afterlife it was alot like when Kenny did on the South Park movie.Little boy you're going to helllll. "

#39 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not his death that I'm happy about, it's the fact that al-Qaeda's leader what taken out of the picture.

Will tehy retaliate? undoubtably, but still they lack his guidance and leadership in battle.

Who knows? They might even destroy themselves in trying to find a new leader!

#40 Posted by Kenjav (155 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh...

It isn't like he had been on a killing rampage for the last ten years. He just took part in a major terrorist attack, and went hiding for 10 years. I don't get how is this a victory on anything. 
#41 Posted by Renee (10289 posts) - - Show Bio

Hallelujah that punk ass b!tch is gone. The next evil person to die better not interrupt my show. Bloop!

#42 Posted by cyberninja (10413 posts) - - Show Bio

This doesn't change the fact that if you ask any American "what's the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word Terrorist?" most Americans will say a Muslim and never IRA, and that tells you a lot about them. 

#43 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio
"Hey, Osama... Remember us? Where the F#ck are those virgins you promised us?"
#44 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Glad he's dead....although I give Obama 0% credit, he was against hunting down Osama and terror cells, fighting terror with his G. Bay bs....now he's trying to claim credit. F that, I give Bush all the credit since it was his people Obama kept on board and his methods WHY we got Osama....may he burn in hell! Osama!

I also find this bs about giving Osama a "respectful" funeral absolutely ridiculous but hey that's Obama for you....who gives a sh%$ what someone thinks? Osama was scum and not even a true muslim, but an evil psychopath 
#45 Posted by one_upper (1019 posts) - - Show Bio
@cyberninja said:
" This doesn't change the fact that if you ask any American "what's the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word Terrorist?" most Americans will say a Muslim and never IRA, and that tells you a lot about them.  "
People remember those who attack them, those who have an effect personally. Would you remember a guy who mugged you, or some random mugger you saw on TV better?
#46 Posted by cyberninja (10413 posts) - - Show Bio
@one_upper said:
" @cyberninja said:
" This doesn't change the fact that if you ask any American "what's the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word Terrorist?" most Americans will say a Muslim and never IRA, and that tells you a lot about them.  "
People remember those who attack them, those who have an effect personally. Would you remember a guy who mugged you, or some random mugger you saw on TV better? "
So every Muslim attacked us? Did you even read what I said?
#47 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio
It is regrettable that his death was necessary but I believe that the world is a bit safer now. 

But now action is worth the means since the human concept of good and bad is constantly changing
#48 Posted by CaptinAwesome (317 posts) - - Show Bio

Feel like the U.S. has just duped everyone, they kill him opposed to capture him then they immediately give him a burial at sea and nobody gets to see the body something screwy is going on I smell a conspiracy. 

#49 Edited by sesquipedalophobe (4705 posts) - - Show Bio

A lazy, incompetent girl at work told me the "good news." She kept smiling even after I waved her off. Even drains on the economy can feel happy about something they had nothing to do with for the sake of talking endlessly about nothing. I heard everyone preach anti-muslim nonsense all night long, never going into detail about their philandering, drug addictions and seemingly comatose personalities. I usually prefer a mint after a meal.
Five to six hours later I watched the news at the bar to hear it again from the waitress who flirts too much. She asked my opinion and agreed that it was sad, unnecessary even, to celebrate someone's death like a birthday. She completely flipped her opinion because she has a crush. With that said, I don't believe in an eye for an eye. People should strive to be better than that.

#50 Posted by one_upper (1019 posts) - - Show Bio
@cyberninja: From what you said I was assuming you were angry American's don't see the IRA as terrorists or think of them when they think of terrorism.