• 82 results
#1 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9433 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I was going around Youtube and came across a song I haven't heard before: "Eminem - Rap God".

What are your thoughts on it?

#2 Posted by russellmania77 (14538 posts) - - Show Bio

More like a rap titan

#3 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

Never heard of it until now.

-$NG

#4 Posted by Cezar_TheScribe (2614 posts) - - Show Bio

He said something about not rapping at thirty-five, and if he is someone needs to shoot him.

#5 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (23131 posts) - - Show Bio

Apathy> Eminem

#6 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17560 posts) - - Show Bio

Not into rap.

#7 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (8982 posts) - - Show Bio

Delicious

#8 Posted by TheThe (1729 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, man. Eminem is in trouble. Kanye West, the number one rockstar and the "god" of them all wont like it. At all.

#9 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

@saint_rog_el:

I noticed you and a few other people have a gold medal by your avatar. How do you get it?

#10 Posted by nerdork (4035 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by CuddleBear (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

Why don't acts go away anymore?

#12 Edited by Saint_Wildcard (8982 posts) - - Show Bio

@supernategames: You have to pay 50 bucks for the annual pro membership. I did it so I can change my name from Hero92 to my new one.

#13 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

@supernategames: You have to pay 50 bucks for the annual pro membership. I did it so I can change my name from Hero92 to my new one.

Oh, I see. 50 bucks is a lot. Is it worth the money?

#14 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (8982 posts) - - Show Bio

@supernategames: Considering some people dont understand what it means (Rog=Roger, El=House of El, and Saint cus I like it)... idk. I like my new name so that makes it worth it but I could have done it for 5. I forgot what the perks were, but I think you get a free shirt or a discount and I know you dont have to sit through the ads on CV videos.

#15 Posted by Your_Friendly_Azn (310 posts) - - Show Bio

@thethe said:

Oh, man. Eminem is in trouble. Kanye West, the number one rockstar and the "god" of them all wont like it. At all.

Kanye West sucks.

#16 Edited by PowerHerc (81458 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a fan.

#17 Edited by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

We've got a hip-hop thread for this. As for Em, I'll always be indebted to his music for introducing me to the genre, but beyond his first two LPs, I haven't really enjoyed most of his newer music. Nothing to do with the quality, but more with personal tastes. Rap God is awesome though.

@thethe said:

Kanye West sucks.

*BEEP* WROOONG.

#18 Posted by Your_Friendly_Azn (310 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

We've got a hip-hop thread for this. As for Em, I'll always be indebted to his music for introducing me to the genre, but beyond his first two LPs, I haven't really enjoyed most of his newer music. Nothing to do with the quality, but more with personal tastes. Rap God is awesome though.

@your_friendly_azn said:

@thethe said:

Kanye West sucks.

*BEEP* WROOONG.

I agree with your statement that Em's newer songs suck :P

"sucks" is the wrong word. More like not as good as before I guess. All rappers are losing their touch.

#19 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10361 posts) - - Show Bio

WHAT THE F**K ARE ALL THESE NON HIP-HOP FANS DOING ON HERE. GO TO ANOTHER THREAD HATERS.

#21 Edited by 90mv (98 posts) - - Show Bio

He fell off

#22 Edited by Saint_Wildcard (8982 posts) - - Show Bio

WHAT THE F**K ARE ALL THESE NON HIP-HOP FANS DOING ON HERE. GO TO ANOTHER THREAD HATERS.

You cant tell me what to do

#23 Posted by God_Spawn (37293 posts) - - Show Bio

>=O...I deserve every right to be here. It's not like I rap or anyth...oh wait =P.

#24 Edited by Nelomaxwell (10361 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@nelomaxwell said:

>=O...I deserve every right to be here. It's not like I rap or anyth...oh wait =P.

I'm saying. No one want's their threads trolled. Also you're a rapper.

#25 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10361 posts) - - Show Bio

My biggest issue with Em isn't even him, it's people who wanna pit him against young guns. He's a vet and one of the Legends of his era, afford him the same courtesy you afford Nas or Jay. Let him sit on his throne in the mid-west and steady rock, until he hands someone else the crown.

#26 Edited by russellmania77 (14538 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell said:

#GodStompers

#27 Edited by _slim_ (13054 posts) - - Show Bio

Never heard of it until now. I haven't been checking for Em in recent years.

#28 Posted by The Stegman (22998 posts) - - Show Bio

Rap God was f*cking amazing, seriously, hands down the best rapper out right now.

#29 Edited by HumanRocket (7389 posts) - - Show Bio

Eminem ft Nate dog til I collapse is my fav song of his.

#30 Edited by The Stegman (22998 posts) - - Show Bio

@thethe said:

Kanye isn't rap God, he's rap Jesus, duh.

#31 Edited by jumpstart55 (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously hes on whole nother level almost entirely.

#32 Posted by JetiiMitra (8157 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm almost entirely indifferent to hip hop. What do.

#33 Edited by Shanana (52855 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Em, I really do, his flow is amazing, but his content is usually simplistic. What he says, it's pretty much what he means; whereas you got someone like Kanye or Jay, that will spit a verse, and there can be multiple meanings to it.

Don't get me wrong, I love him; but that's one thing tht's always turned me off about it.

#34 Posted by King Saturn (223788 posts) - - Show Bio

Legendary MC who has been up and down in terms of quality of music... at times Eminem can be the Best MC on the Planet then he can drop some Crap that makes you wonder if he even has a hunger for Hip Hop anymore.

#35 Edited by batpala (339 posts) - - Show Bio

He's a homophobic, sexist ass. He literally wrote a song about how he would murder his wife of the time. How is that okay? He also abused her. Ain't nobody got time for that.

#36 Posted by RustyRoy (10826 posts) - - Show Bio

He's the only Rapper I like.

#37 Edited by WarBlade539 (4493 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by Pyrogram (34997 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been listening to the Marshal Manthers LP all day...sooo...you an figure it out.

#39 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10181 posts) - - Show Bio

@thethe said:

Kanye West sucks.

Woah bro, yeah he has been lacking lately but suck nah.

#40 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9433 posts) - - Show Bio

@batpala: He actually is for gay rights lol

#41 Posted by batmannflash (6186 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Eminem. I can't wait for MMLP2

#42 Posted by Wolverine08 (38520 posts) - - Show Bio

He's a beast!

#43 Posted by Bogey (934 posts) - - Show Bio

Based God is the only true Rap God.

#44 Posted by GrenadeFlow (1356 posts) - - Show Bio

He fell off in 2004

#45 Edited by Extremis (3334 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh his music doesn't really matter anymore

#46 Posted by Pyrogram (34997 posts) - - Show Bio
@extremis said:

Meh his music doesn't really matter anymore

He said that in Rap God. At the start, it's about him knowing his new LP is gonna be his make or break.

#47 Posted by Extremis (3334 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: doesn't change the fact that he's pretty much irrelevant anymore. If it changes, then it changes. I'll believe it when I see it I guess.

#48 Posted by Pyrogram (34997 posts) - - Show Bio

@extremis: Right? He's irrelevant even though Rap God's gotten an awesome reception. Let's not speak rubbish, irrelevant is a ridiculous accusation.

#49 Posted by Extremis (3334 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: eh irrelevant isn't far from the mark.

#50 Edited by Pyrogram (34997 posts) - - Show Bio

@extremis: He did acknowledged what you're saying....Kinda. He knows he's not as relevant. Hence...

But I'm only going to get this one chance

Something's wrong, I can feel it (Six minutes, Slim Shady, you're on)

Just a feeling I've got, like something's about to happen, but I don't know what

If that means, what I think it means, we're in trouble – big trouble – and if he is as bananas as you say, I'm not taking any chances

LP Part Two = make or break.