Avatar image for jokertheshining
JokerTheShining

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JokerTheShining

I witnessed one of my classmate getting jumped right in the middle of the classroom. This was in the 9th grade. There were preparation, too. Before the group came in, some of the people who were siding with the bullies were moving class furniture to the side, making room in the center of the class room. He was a big kid, but he had practically no friends, and he's always trapped in his own world, walking weird, imagining he's a treefolk creature. Asking people to arm wrestle with him. He's harmless but can be annoying to some people. I just choose to ignore him.

Finally, he pissed off the wrong crowd that day, there're classmates who were approving to what was taking place: The six or seven guys that's going to fight the one person, on their way to ruin everyone's afternoon. Anyway, he was beaten till he was curling up on the floor, and you can hear him making short, out-of-breath sounds as the random punches and kicks catching him at his stomach, back, ribs, face, by kids that are the size of real adults, who has absolutely no business being a 9th grader.

At one point (when he was still on his feet), he tried making it more civilized, like admitting the defeat by just accepting most of the punches and kicks, than they knocked him over and that's when it dawned on him, it dawned on all of us, and he sounded like he was terrified. Than the cheering died down. Replace by silent, meat beating sound. They were grabbing his head by the bunch of his hair and slamming his head on the floor, repeatedly, like forcing him to do a really dumb, really dull routine over and over again. This is the first time I see what was really wrong with him, what made him the way he was, in his mind, he's more like a child in a lot of ways, he never imagined something like this can ever happened. He begun to make more horrible noises when they were crudely lifting, slamming his head against the floor over and over again. "Mmmom...mmmm!!!....Mmmom!!!! MommmMooomMom!!" He had a minor concussion, and we can tell he had a minor concussion because of how he sounded when he was dialing and speaking to the hospital on his cellphone.

Nobody helped him. Nobody cared enough to do anything, not even afterwards. I don't remember his name, but I saw 2 years ago in the city, I tried to avoid him but than he saw me, we made eye contact and he had the most hateful expression on his face, before he noticed me he was behaving normally, than everything of what he was just revealed in front of me. It was the most demonic look I ever saw. Everything was distorted. Except for being able to social normally when no one from his childhood is near him, to be able to hide it, I'm sure he has become a terrific monster after all these years, carrying what happened that day.

The first thought I had when he use that childish look on me was: Nobody helped, people were preparing the area even before it started, kids who barely ever spoken to him."

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Xanni15

Is this a true story?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

This true?

If so, it's your fault, too.

JokerTheShining

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By JokerTheShining

@Xanni15

Maybe he should never been born. That'll make everyone feel better.

JokerTheShining

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JokerTheShining

@JediXMan said:

This true?

If so, it's your fault, too.

It was a really long time ago. I remember someone was in the crowd urgently asking if anyone know where the home room teacher was. But I swear to God, no one left the classroom to look for her. Like we were waiting for the ceremony to complete itself. Tie its fate on the chubby child.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@JokerTheShining:

Your fault. And I still think this is a troll topic.

Avatar image for mrbossawesomedude
MrBossAwesomeDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MrBossAwesomeDude

I can see this being true. People are cruel, I had to deal with stuff like that in school for being different. I hated people.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By Magian

The hell? Is that true?

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Magian

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

I can see this being true. People are cruel, I had to deal with stuff like that in school for being different. I hated people.

This is so true unfortunately.

@Glitch_Spawn said:

I've seen people get their ass kicked but not under these circumstances.

Yeah, this sounds somewhat unbelievable.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Magian

@Glitch_Spawn: Like this though?

Matchstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Matchstick

Smells like BS to me.  Pretty sad if its real and it sounds like your school was full of awful  people.

JokerTheShining

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By JokerTheShining

@ComicMan24 said:

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

This is so true unfortunately.

@Glitch_Spawn said:

I've seen people get their ass kicked but not under these circumstances.

Yeah, this sounds somewhat unbelievable.

He wasn't disfigured. After re-reading what I wrote, I'm afraid some people might misinterpret what I meant by being distorted. It was the expression on his face.

MrBossAwesomeDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was beat down on the last day of school in the 6th grade by 6 high school graduates during recess for absolutely no reason. I had a minor concussion and had to go to the hospital for internal bleeding. I can see this being true. People are cruel. No one attempted to stop it. They just beat me down till I couldn't get back up and just left me there.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Magian

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

I was beat down on the last day of school in the 6th grade by 6 high school graduates during recess for absolutely no reason. I had a minor concussion and had to go to the hospital for internal bleeding. I can see this being true. People are cruel. No one attempted to stop it. They just beat me down till I couldn't get back up and just left me there.

Really? Damn....

MrBossAwesomeDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ComicMan24: Yeah, bruised ribs, lungs, busted stomach, and a minor concussion. I was coughing out blood. No one even tried to help me up. I had to walk myself all the way to the school office like that after laying there for what felt like forever. People think this stuff doesn't happen or isn't true, but this kinda stuff really happens and It's messed up. I hatted people for the longest time because of it. An hate hearing that its happened to other people. People can be mean as hell.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Magian

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

@ComicMan24: Yeah, bruised ribs, lungs, busted stomach, and a minor concussion. I was coughing out blood. No one even tried to help me up. I had to walk myself all the way to the school office like that after laying there for what felt like forever. People think this stuff doesn't happen or isn't true, but this kinda stuff really happens and It's messed up. I hatted people for the longest time because of it. An hate hearing that its happened to other people. People can be mean as hell.

Can't say I blame you for thinking like this. What happened to those people after that? I mean this is not just a bruise or two we are talking about. Those were some serious injuries. I know there is violence in schools but never thought things could get that bad.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By InnerVenom123

I can vouch for the terrible monster thing.

That's my origin story, after all! And I didn't even get stuff half this bad.

I must be spiteful.

MrBossAwesomeDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ComicMan24: They were all 18 or older and only 2 of them had charges pressed on them and had to do time over it. An my Mom moved me to a different school after that. I have aspergers and don't talk much so I've always been an easy target.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Magian

@MrBossAwesomeDude: I see. That seriously was... wow. I don't even know what to say. And only two of them? Had much time did they do?

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

If this is true that's awful.

And he is no monster,the monsters where the ones who where crowding round,the ones moving the furniture,the ones cheering and jeering,the ones who where beating him.

I was bullied all the way through school,I never got beaten up like that.And I had friends.But I am very familiar with loneliness,and been bullied.

Shall I tell you how you make a monster? It starts from childhood and how one is brought up maybe society's narrow view is something to do with it as well.