How do you approach a girl that you like?

• 199 results
GreyGoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By GreyGoose
xXi0RIXx said:
"GreyGoose said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"<---------------------------------
just likes geeky/nerdy guys XDDDDDDDDDDDD

lol so if i really wanted someone cool
i wouldnt really work about the looks

ideal guy(in order)

• someone who likes video games
  • somone who likes comic books
  • someone whos funny
  • someone that dosnt cheat
  • someone who is like...mushy mushy at the right times XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  • someone who likes the same kind of music as me
  • someone with cool hair
  • someone who has a funny laugh so i can laugh at his laugh xDDD
  • someone who acts like a child like me
  • someone who smells good
  • someone who has a nice  neck
  • someone who looks good

soooooo yeah
thats wayyyyyyyyyyy at the bottom of the list

"

GOOD LUCK FINDING THAT LOLZ"

lawllllllllll
funny thing is

i diid
LMFAO"
gratz now u just gotta put a lockdown on him lolz
GreyGoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By GreyGoose
Perfect Cell said:
"John Valentine said:
"GreyGoose said:
"<---------------- attracted to men with with a gorgeous body....lols

but im not always about looks im sometimes about personality as well"

Bah! The first is more important."

Attraction of looks are always before personality and what not.

Guy: "Whoa that girl is hot!"
*talks to her*
Guy: "Damn, she's a b$*ch... But she still looks good!"

LMFAO

"

and the winner for the most Shallow person is......
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#103  Edited By xXi0RIXx
GreyGoose said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"GreyGoose said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"<---------------------------------
just likes geeky/nerdy guys XDDDDDDDDDDDD

lol so if i really wanted someone cool
i wouldnt really work about the looks

ideal guy(in order)

• someone who likes video games
  • somone who likes comic books
  • someone whos funny
  • someone that dosnt cheat
  • someone who is like...mushy mushy at the right times XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  • someone who likes the same kind of music as me
  • someone with cool hair
  • someone who has a funny laugh so i can laugh at his laugh xDDD
  • someone who acts like a child like me
  • someone who smells good
  • someone who has a nice  neck
  • someone who looks good

soooooo yeah
thats wayyyyyyyyyyy at the bottom of the list

"

GOOD LUCK FINDING THAT LOLZ"

lawllllllllll
funny thing is

i diid
LMFAO"
gratz now u just gotta put a lockdown on him lolz"
is scarred to put any lockdown on anyone XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

thats why if he dose something stupid i give him that
T________________________________________________T
look
GreyGoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By GreyGoose

LOL.....when i was in a relationship with my bf and he did something stupid i'd have a BF=Bitch Fit :P

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#105  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

WADD ME WADD WADD ME WADD WADD ME WADD ME CRANK MY BATMANE!

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#106  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

The first thing I said to my girlfriend, when we started dating almost 10 years ago, was this, "Want to make out with me?"
I said this in front of her boyfriend at the time, and then threatened to kick his @ss. I.... was a douche.

My recommendation: Don't be awkward, don't use cheesy pick-up lines, but be somewhat clever. Don't go over her head with obscure references, which my girlfriend hates, although she finally knows who Galactus is, thank god.  Don't go for someone way out of your league. Although, my girlfriend is out of my league...

Key to getting into and holding onto a good relationship: Listen, no seriously, listen. Make sure the person is on your intelligence level, otherwise, one of you will get bored last.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#107  Edited By Perfect Cell

I think my grey skin with the purple eyeliner looks rather nice.

xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By xXi0RIXx
inferiorego said:
"The first thing I said to my girlfriend, when we started dating almost 10 years ago, was this, "Want to make out with me?"
I said this in front of her boyfriend at the time, and then threatened to kick his @ss. I.... was a douche.

My recommendation: Don't be awkward, don't use cheesy pick-up lines, but be somewhat clever. Don't go over her head with obscure references, which my girlfriend hates, although she finally knows who Galactus is, thank god.  Don't go for someone way out of your league. Although, my girlfriend is out of my league...

Key to getting into and holding onto a good relationship: Listen, no seriously, listen. Make sure the person is on your intelligence level, otherwise, one of you will get bored last."
<----------- is not at her bfs intelligence level
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By xXi0RIXx
Perfect Cell said:
"I think my grey skin with the purple eyeliner looks rather nice."

ROFLMFAO XDDDDDDDDDDDD LOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLO

cell is my hero yo
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#110  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
xXi0RIXx said:
"inferiorego said:
"The first thing I said to my girlfriend, when we started dating almost 10 years ago, was this, "Want to make out with me?"

Key to getting into and holding onto a good relationship: Listen, no seriously, listen. Make sure the person is on your intelligence level, otherwise, one of you will get bored last."
<----------- is not at her bfs intelligence level"
My girlfriend is not as intelligent as I am, but she's incredibly smart and we're on the same wave length....

I'm talking a moron dating a member of mensa
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Perfect Cell
xXi0RIXx said:
"inferiorego said:

My sense of reality outweighs my GF. But her book smarts out weigh me by some degree.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#112  Edited By John Valentine
Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"inferiorego said:

My sense of reality outweighs my GF. But her book smarts out weigh me by some degree.

"
Academic equality is a dodgy area. If one is not equal with their significant other it can prove to be a problem, whereas if one is, there may be a power struggle :P.
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By xXi0RIXx
Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"inferiorego said:

"

hahahahahaha
lol
reality dosnt come up and about at times
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

<--------smarter at videogame story lines then her bf is XDDDDDDDDD
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Perfect Cell

For the guy who originally posted this. Just walk up to her and kiss her. Walk away and don't look back. She'll be thinking about it for awhile. If she has a boyfriend; heck you didn't know, right. The point is; you stole a kiss. And that really bugs girls and their boyfriends. you'll never know if she was thinking of you the time she closed her eyes before she slept. Not until the time you accidently bump into her again and she begins to start a conversation with you.

Note:
It is not cool to be a stalker. If you get the "clue"... then please move on. Their are other fish in the sea.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By John Valentine

Well if you're smarter than him about the MGS storyline then you're obviously the powerbearer in your relationship.

xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By xXi0RIXx
Perfect Cell said:
"For the guy who originally posted this. Just walk up to her and kiss her. Walk away and don't look back. She'll be thinking about it for awhile. If she has a boyfriend; heck you didn't know, right. The point is; you stole a kiss. And that really bugs girls and their boyfriends. you'll never know if she was thinking of you the time she closed her eyes before she slept. Not until the time you accidently bump into her again and she begins to start a conversation with you.

Note:
It is not cool to be a stalker. If you get the "clue"... then please move on. Their are other fish in the sea."

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawlllllllll
this some how remindes me
of that time when
this one dood at the arcaded
sat down on some girls lap
and then pooed on her XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By xXi0RIXx
John Valentine said:
"Well if you're smarter than him about the MGS storyline then you're obviously the powerbearer in your relationship."

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD lol yesh i am smarter than him in mgs lol but i doubt im the power beater
hes smarter than me comic wise too
John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By John Valentine
xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"For the guy who originally posted this. Just walk up to her and kiss her. Walk away and don't look back. She'll be thinking about it for awhile. If she has a boyfriend; heck you didn't know, right. The point is; you stole a kiss. And that really bugs girls and their boyfriends. you'll never know if she was thinking of you the time she closed her eyes before she slept. Not until the time you accidently bump into her again and she begins to start a conversation with you.

Note:
It is not cool to be a stalker. If you get the "clue"... then please move on. Their are other fish in the sea."

of that time when
and then pooed on her XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH (I'm in hysterics)

What did she do?
John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By John Valentine
xXi0RIXx said:
"John Valentine said:
"Well if you're smarter than him about the MGS storyline then you're obviously the powerbearer in your relationship."

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD lol yesh i am smarter than him in mgs lol but i doubt im the power beater
hes smarter than me comic wise too"

Damn, well at least you're a bettter MGS fan.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Perfect Cell
John Valentine said:
"Academic equality is a dodgy area. If one is not equal with their significant other it can prove to be a problem, whereas if one is, there may be a power struggle :P."
I do believe that some opposites attract. Surely no relationship is 100% perfect, like Perfect Cell. IMHO; I believe that imperfect relationships are more "perfect" than self-claimed perfect relationships. I could go on with this, but unfortunately I must log off. Late.
John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By John Valentine
Perfect Cell said:
"John Valentine said:
"Academic equality is a dodgy area. If one is not equal with their significant other it can prove to be a problem, whereas if one is, there may be a power struggle :P."
I do believe that some opposites attract. Surely no relationship is 100% perfect, like Perfect Cell. IMHO; I believe that imperfect relationships are more "perfect" than self-claimed perfect relationships. I could go on with this, but unfortunately I must log off. Late."

Hmmm...... still, Childhood sweethearts are the best :).
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By T.J. Magnum

well I'm soon to be married and been out of the dating game ..............so I'm drawing a blank now

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By John Valentine
T.J. Magnum said:
"well I'm soon to be married and been out of the dating game ..............so I'm drawing a blank now"

Dude why are you shooting blanks?
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By xXi0RIXx
John Valentine said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:

Note:

of that time when

What did she do?"
LAWLLLLLL lol

well the guy was drunk
and the girl like walked away
and while the guy threw away his shoose for some reason
she called security
and no one saw the guy from the arcade untill like   4 months later
i guess he got banned

and yess
yes i am XDDDDDD
John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By John Valentine
xXi0RIXx said:
"John Valentine said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:

Note:

of that time when

What did she do?"
LAWLLLLLL lol

well the guy was drunk
she called security
i guess he got banned

and yess
yes i am XDDDDDD"
LOL, what was her reaction?: btw is this poo thing like the new happy slap craze?
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By T.J. Magnum
John Valentine said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"well I'm soon to be married and been out of the dating game ..............so I'm drawing a blank now"

Dude why are you shooting blanks?"

slow swimmers.....................
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By xXi0RIXx
John Valentine said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"John Valentine said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:

Note:

of that time when

What did she do?"
LAWLLLLLL lol

well the guy was drunk
she called security
i guess he got banned

and yess
yes i am XDDDDDD"
LOL, what was her reaction?: btw is this poo thing like the new happy slap craze?"
LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWL
O.O
O.O
O.O
her bf or whatever was like right next to her too
lol
O.O
eeeeeeeeeeeveryoen at the arcade wouldnt shut up about it for the longest time
John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By John Valentine
T.J. Magnum said:
"John Valentine said:
"T.J. Magnum said:

slow swimmers....................."
Jokes man.

xXi0RIXx said:
"John Valentine said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"John Valentine said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:

Note:

of that time when

What did she do?"
LAWLLLLLL lol

well the guy was drunk
she called security
i guess he got banned

and yess
yes i am XDDDDDD"
LOL, what was her reaction?: btw is this poo thing like the new happy slap craze?"
O.O
O.O
O.O
lol
O.O
eeeeeeeeeeeveryoen at the arcade wouldnt shut up about it for the longest time"
Did it get on her clothes?
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By T.J. Magnum
John Valentine said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"John Valentine said:
"T.J. Magnum said:

slow swimmers....................."
Jokes man.

xXi0RIXx said:
"John Valentine said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"John Valentine said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:

Note:

of that time when

What did she do?"
LAWLLLLLL lol

well the guy was drunk
she called security
i guess he got banned

and yess
yes i am XDDDDDD"
O.O
O.O
O.O
lol
O.O
eeeeeeeeeeeveryoen at the arcade wouldnt shut up about it for the longest time"
Did it get on her clothes?
"

Oh I know ^^
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By xXi0RIXx
John Valentine said:
"Did it get on her clothes?
"

lol actually
he didnt really like

pulllllllll his pants down and poo poo on her
she was just sitting down
and he sat on her lap
and turred his pants
John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By John Valentine

Ok... but did it leave a mark?

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#132  Edited By Meteorite

I can't talk to girls either. I'm hoping they'll talk to me first.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By John Valentine

Approach the girl with a weapon in hand.

xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By xXi0RIXx
John Valentine said:
"Ok... but did it leave a mark?"

lol
i bet the girl smelled the rest of the day
John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By John Valentine
xXi0RIXx said:
"John Valentine said:
"Ok... but did it leave a mark?"

lol
i bet the girl smelled the rest of the day"

Quite possibly, but the biggest stain was probably on her soul... she'll never be clean again.
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By xXi0RIXx

this is SOOOOOOOOOOO off topic now XD

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By John Valentine
xXi0RIXx said:
"this is SOOOOOOOOOOO off topic now XD"
Yeah but the poor girl smelt of poo.
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By xXi0RIXx

i wonder if she still smells.......kekkekekekkekekekekekekek

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By John Valentine
xXi0RIXx said:
"i wonder if she still smells.......kekkekekekkekekekekekekek"

Maybe she became an addict.
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By xXi0RIXx

LOL wtf
If a guy cruds on me
i wont be like
aw
 im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo depressed now

LOL
i would CRACK UP

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By John Valentine
xXi0RIXx said:
"LOL wtf
If a guy cruds on me
i wont be like
aw
 im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo depressed now

LOL
i would CRACK UP"

I don't think I'd let someone poo on me... especially not a guy.
Greystone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Greystone

You guys are talking about some kinky sh!t in here.

xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By xXi0RIXx
Greystone said:
"You guys are talking about some kinky sh!t in here."
WTF LMFAO
no were not
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XDDDDDDDDDD
WERE LAUGHING XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
@ JOHN

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i would do anything for the sake of comedy
Greystone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Greystone

JV, ever gave a chick a golden shower?

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By John Valentine
Greystone said:
"JV, ever gave a chick a golden shower?"
No, I'm 16.

xXi0RIXx said:
i would do anything for the sake of comedy"

Corophagia crosses the line in my book.
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By xXi0RIXx

Greystone said:

WTF
NOW
your trying to change the subject XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD sooooo wrong
EWWWWW
EWWWW
EWWWWWW
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By John Valentine
xXi0RIXx said:
"

Greystone said:

WTF
NOW
EWWWWW
EWWWW
EWWWWWW
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"

Hahaha.... yeah.............

Well back to answering the initial question: tell her you love her.
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By xXi0RIXx
John Valentine said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"

Greystone said:

WTF
NOW
EWWWWW
EWWWW
EWWWWWW
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"

Hahaha.... yeah.............

Well back to answering the initial question: tell her you love her."
woooh woah wohaohwohwowhaohwohaowhaohwwohaohwaohwaohwohwaohwa

HOLD THE PHONE
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
he didnt say
if he knows her or anything

lol
and XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD if he dosnt know her
it would just be weird

<-------knows because i had a scarry guy that i didnt even know fregging obsessed over me
Greystone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Greystone

No, tell her her daddy must be Bin Ladin, cuz she's the bomb

xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers