How do you approach a girl that you like?

• 199 results
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By Nerx

Its just that i seem to have problems approaching this person, any tips from people with experience and how it works for you... and maybe a way to improve confidence.

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Swagga Boy

Chuck Norris smells what the Rock is cooking... because the Rock is Chuck Norris' personal chef.....Make then laugh always works

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Tenjin

is this at school? if it is you can always find reasons like I need help with my math or whatever (even though you probably don't) or vice versa...ask her if she needs help.

If you get nervous around her...talk to her friend or someone that knows you to help you out and introduce you. Don't try to impress her though becuase when you do that some girls think your an a$$hole and won't bother talking to you....just be nice and be yourself.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By warlock360

Be yourself, if your an ass, then dont

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Tenjin
Voidheart said:
"Be yourself, if your an ass, then dont"

lol...
Greystone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Greystone

See, I'm a real smooth dude. This is what you do. You have to get to know her, but don't get to friendly. That's how you get trapped in the friend zone. Keep a decent amount of sexual tension between you two. Be thoughtful, but not brotherly. Invite her out to chill. take an interest in the things she likes to do. Follow my lead and you'll hit it in no time.

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Gloom
Greystone said:
"Keep a decent amount of sexual tension between you two."
HAHAHA!

Talk to her. Be nice. Be funny.
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Swagga Boy
Greystone said:
"See, I'm a real smooth dude. This is what you do. You have to get to know her, but don't get to friendly. That's how you get trapped in the friend zone. Keep a decent amount of sexual tension between you two. Be thoughtful, but not brotherly. Invite her out to chill. take an interest in the things she likes to do. Follow my lead and you'll hit it in no time."

thats how you get caught in the friend zone.
Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Tenjin

honestly, don't try that.....unless your a mac and no offense if you where you wouldn't ask for our help.....just do what i said.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

How hard is to walk up to someone...it doesn't matter what you say when you approach someone..it matter that you have the confidence to approach them in the first place.I haven't had a problem approaching people since I was in 3rd grade so I really can't tell you how I made the transition.I think that if you approach someone with something you know they are interested in...they can't help but talk to you...unless you are crackhead,or you smell,or your a bump,or funny looking or something.

Ultimate Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ultimate Ronin

id say just walk up to her with a club and bash her over the head and drag her by her hair back to your cave works evertime or at least it did for the cavemen :PP

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By Acer
Ultimate Ronin said:
"id say just walk up to her with a club and bash her over the head and drag her by her hair back to your cave works evertime or at least it did for the cavemen :PP"
ROTFLMMFAO
~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#13  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
Ultimate Ronin said:
"id say just walk up to her with a club and bash her over the head and drag her by her hair back to your cave works evertime or at least it did for the cavemen :PP"
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

No seriously, what Vance, Gloom and Tenjin said make sense.
Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Tenjin
Vance Astro said:
"How hard is to walk up to someone...it doesn't matter what you say when you approach someone..it matter that you have the confidence to approach them in the first place.I haven't had a problem approaching people since I was in 3rd grade so I really can't tell you how I made the transition.I think that if you approach someone with something you know they are interested in...they can't help but talk to you...unless you are crackhead,or you smell,or your a bump,or funny looking or something."

lmao.....i used to get nervous around women alot until i was like 16 but now I don't have a problem with it...I work at a high end tanning salon (im working right now btw) and i am surrounded by women all the time....After hearing all the conversations about bad dates and whatnot i learned not to do any of it....ohhhh and staying in the friend zone does have its benefits ^^ not going to say anything about that though
Ultimate Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ultimate Ronin
Acer said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
ROTFLMMFAO"
shrugs what? works for me lol
Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Tenjin
Ultimate Ronin said:
"Acer said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
ROTFLMMFAO"
shrugs what? works for me lol"

ahh hell naw lol
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By warlock360

knockout pills

Ultimate Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ultimate Ronin

<-----------mans man lol

im old school haha

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Acer
Ultimate Ronin said:
"Acer said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
ROTFLMMFAO"
I might try it sometime :P
Ultimate Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Ultimate Ronin
Acer said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"Acer said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
ROTFLMMFAO"
I might try it sometime :P"
well theres always that or just  buy them a beer
Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Acer
Ultimate Ronin said:
"Acer said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"Acer said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
ROTFLMMFAO"
well theres always that or just  buy them a beer"
Screw that i only waste my money buying beer for myself :PP
Ultimate Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ultimate Ronin
Acer said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"Acer said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"Acer said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
ROTFLMMFAO"
well theres always that or just  buy them a beer"
Screw that i only waste my money buying beer for myself :PP"
yea and a club is alot cheaper b/c you can use anything as a club you find laying around.....the trick is not to let them see the club until its to late then POW :PPP
Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Tenjin

@Nerx don't try to be all Casanova either as in don't constantly feed her lines like "Your eyes glow brighter than the sun and glisten like the stars themselves".....don't becuase it is creepy and she will assume your a stalker or a pyschopath. You can say you look wonderful today or whatever,,,,I don't say that though because they think you flattering them and then if yu don't say it the next day they get pissed...and if you do it all the time they get pissed cuz your over doing it

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#24  Edited By John Valentine

Be rude and offensive to her: tell her that you want to physicallly harm her. (not really)

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By King_Saturn
I dont have any issues with talking to chicks these days. I just go over to them and just create conversation with them... I do it all the time at the office
Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Kurrent
Nerx said:
"Its just that i seem to have problems approaching this person, any tips from people with experience and how it works for you... and maybe a way to improve confidence."
Get over the fear of rejection first. Approach her with the attitude that if she rejects you it will be her loss. If the first few seconds seem awkward and she is not into it then bow out gracefully. Grinning and standing up tall shows confidence also
Ultimate Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ultimate Ronin
Kurrent said:
"Nerx said:
"Its just that i seem to have problems approaching this person, any tips from people with experience and how it works for you... and maybe a way to improve confidence."
Get over the fear of rejection first. Approach her with the attitude that if she rejects you it will be her loss. If the first few seconds seem awkward and she is not into it then bow out gracefully. Grinning and standing up tall shows confidence also"
dude i know you use the club technique dont lie :PPP
Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Tenjin

if self-confidence is your problem then your probobly don't have alot of experience talking to women in general, correct? It isn't a bad thing my best friend is the same way but I taught him a old 'hood trick....this is going to sound sooooo a$$holeish  and very mean and i will probably going to lose cool points for this one but...

scale her on a 1 to 10 from ugly to pretty....find her number (lets say she is a 7) all other girls 6 and under you "Spit Game" too and once you get soo many numbers it will build up your confidence and eventually you will be able to talk to hotter women trust me it works but if you have a concious don't do this......

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Gloom
Tenjin said:
"if self-confidence is your problem then your probobly don't have alot of experience talking to women in general, correct? It isn't a bad thing my best friend is the same way but I taught him a old 'hood trick....this is going to sound sooooo a$$holeish  and very mean and i will probably going to lose cool points for this one but...

scale her on a 1 to 10 from ugly to pretty....find her number (lets say she is a 7) all other girls 6 and under you "Spit Game" too and once you get soo many numbers it will build up your confidence and eventually you will be able to talk to hotter women trust me it works but if you have a concious don't do this......"
This isn't "a$$holeish" or very mean, it's just imbecilic, IMO.

And it's terrible advice. Getting numbers from girls all over the place is not going to help you get that "one" girl.
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By xXi0RIXx

lol

as a chick

.........idunno
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I approched the guy i liked first xD
i told him his hair was cool at the arcade
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By King_Saturn
xXi0RIXx said:
"lol

as a chick

.........idunno
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I approched the guy i liked first xD
i told him his hair was cool at the arcade
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"
See There Ya Go... it all starts from a few words of confidence
Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Tenjin
Gloom said:
"Tenjin said:
"if self-confidence is your problem then your probobly don't have alot of experience talking to women in general, correct? It isn't a bad thing my best friend is the same way but I taught him a old 'hood trick....this is going to sound sooooo a$$holeish  and very mean and i will probably going to lose cool points for this one but...

scale her on a 1 to 10 from ugly to pretty....find her number (lets say she is a 7) all other girls 6 and under you "Spit Game" too and once you get soo many numbers it will build up your confidence and eventually you will be able to talk to hotter women trust me it works but if you have a concious don't do this......"
This isn't "a$$holeish" or very mean, it's just imbecilic, IMO.

And it's terrible advice. Getting numbers from girls all over the place is not going to help you get that "one" girl."
worked for my friend....like i said i didn't recommend it either but it is one of the only ways to build self confidence based on this situation....of course there are flaws but it truely works.

I said this not because i have a huge ego or and/or a womenizer but i mentioned it becuase it helps.

@Nerx told you i would lose cool points from posting that......
Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Resonate
"Does this smell like chloroform to you?"
Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Tenjin
Resonate said:
""Does this smell like chloroform to you?""

wtf lmao
GreyGoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By GreyGoose

roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what the hell....this thread is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Perfect Cell

You walk up to her and kiss her.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Perfect Cell said:
"You walk up to her and kiss her."
Yea if your..trying to go to jail.
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Swagga Boy
Vance Astro said:
"Perfect Cell said:
Yea if your..trying to go to jail."
ROFL
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By xXi0RIXx
Perfect Cell said:
GUAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAyayazayayayayYAYYAAYYAAY YAAYAAYAYY

ID LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY THAT
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By pixelized

You just walk up to her and smack the taste out of her mouth. If she knows that her mouth is bleeding without looking at it, then you havent hit her hard enough. Once step one is complete you send her a get well card. then once she's better you move into step 3 and that's ask her out while she's cracked out on Pain meds

GreyGoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By GreyGoose
pixelized said:
"You just walk up to her and smack the taste out of her mouth. If she knows that her mouth is bleeding without looking at it, then you havent hit her hard enough. Once step one is complete you send her a get well card. then once she's better you move into step 3 and that's ask her out while she's cracked out on Pain meds"

guys and this is how you end up in a coma for 3 days....might wanna try a different approach ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! xD
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Swagga Boy
GreyGoose said:
"pixelized said:
"You just walk up to her and smack the taste out of her mouth. If she knows that her mouth is bleeding without looking at it, then you havent hit her hard enough. Once step one is complete you send her a get well card. then once she's better you move into step 3 and that's ask her out while she's cracked out on Pain meds"

guys and this is how you end up in a coma for 3 days....might wanna try a different approach ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! xD"

Coma how
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Swagga Boy said:
"GreyGoose said:
"pixelized said:

guys and this is how you end up in a coma for 3 days....might wanna try a different approach ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! xD"

Coma how"
Inverted DDT
GreyGoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By GreyGoose
Swagga Boy said:
"GreyGoose said:
"pixelized said:

Coma how"
and u would be a prime example as to how i beat the hell out of you....leaving you in a coma =]
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Swagga Boy
Vance Astro said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"GreyGoose said:
"pixelized said:

Coma how"
Inverted DDT"
ouch
sarah morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By sarah morgan

i havent had to hit on a guy since the 7th grade! lo;

-_- even though i hit on pix all the time

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
sarah morgan said:
"i havent had to hit on a guy since the 7th grade! lo;

-_- even though i hit on pix all the time"
Your an irresponsible poke'mon trainer and I would suggest you get your Charmander out of the rain.
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By xXi0RIXx

lol okay okay okay here the thing
first off be friends
LOL
because when someone comes up to me and says
im sorry