How do I make everyone love me?

• 107 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@shonen3 said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@shonen3 said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@shonen3 said:

There is no such thing as love. People only care about another person if they need them for something.

Not true.

Actually it quite true. It just people delude themselves into thinking that people care about them with selflessly.

No. I have cared about all of the loved ones in my life. And I have never, ever asked for anything in return.

My parents went through a lot of crap for me. So did my Girlfriend and again, they never asked for anything in return.

Other than the fact that I love them back.

Your parents care about you because you are caring their DNA and in some ways provide companionship. You are like an investment. They already placed so much money on providing school, feeding, and clothing you. Before you bring up adoption. It falls under the latter of people wanting companionship, and not feel lonely; this is also a selfish reason if you can't figure it out.

Fun fact: Mothers love ugly children less than if the child is beautiful.

Women love ugly children less

You care about others in your life because they fulfill your desire for social interaction. There was a review done by university of Michigan which showed that people with a satisfactory social circle tend to alienate and dehumanize anyone new. This is due to them being satisfied by their social interaction. It kind of like being hungry and having an all you can eat buffet. After you cleaned house on the table, your not going to want to add another thing in your mouth once your full.

Your girlfriend cares about you most likely due to your social status, social contacts or physical appearance. Possibly personality also but that's way down the list on priority.

I'm guessing your one of those guys who don't really what women prioritize for in a man:

1. Social status (do people like him ? Would being associated with him alienate me from my social circle ?)

2. Resources (What contacts does he have ? How rich is he ? What can I get by being with him ?)

3. Appearance (Is he tall ? Is he 8/10+ facial wise ? Does he have a nice physique)

Have you heard of the 80/20 rule. 80% of the girls go after 20% of the guys, while the rest of men get the remaining 20%. While this statisical value may be slightly skewed it does whole wait from real world experience.

4. Personality (Is he funny ? Is he smart ? etc)

Again social status being priority # 1,and actually is linked through biological reasons, if you would like to hear about it.

I'd seriously watch a talk show where you gave this type of advice. It would be way better to hear stuff like this as opposed to the type of crap Dr. Phil spews out on a daily basis.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@cf12793:

. It would be way better to hear stuff like this as opposed to the type of crap Dr. Phil spews out on a daily basis

Hey now, Dr. Phil does his best to comfort folks!

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: haha, I still need to see the one where he tries to help DMX. The conversation those 2 would have would be just too hard to not to miss. :P

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

@shonen3 said:

@squares said:

@shonen3 said:

@squares said:

@tifalockhart: Love yourself, then you won't care whether anyone else loves you or not. It's much more efficient.

This is bullshit. People only love others if they consider them useful for something. If you want people to love you, show that you are useful, or helpful to them in some way.

Try re-reading what I posted.

I did. But it is still bullshit because people today are so self dependent on others for approval. This is why a lot of people tend to use "we" in their sentences a lot more than "I".

self dependent on others? thats a bit of a contradiction.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

@shonen3 said:

@squares said:

@shonen3 said:

@squares said:

@shonen3 said:

@squares said:

@tifalockhart: Love yourself, then you won't care whether anyone else loves you or not. It's much more efficient.

This is bullshit. People only love others if they consider them useful for something. If you want people to love you, show that you are useful, or helpful to them in some way.

I did. But it is still bullshit because people today are so self dependent on others for approval. This is why a lot of people tend to use "we" in their sentences a lot more than "I".

Oh my god, you make so little sense it's actually kind of mystifying. I was saying looking to other people for approval is meaningless.

And what I am saying is that the point is mute because it cannot be done. Humans are measured on a day to day basis, and instinctively look for the approval of others. If that makes little sense to you, then maybe you are the one who needs to look closer at yourself.

You mean moot.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shonen3 said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@shonen3 said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@shonen3 said:

There is no such thing as love. People only care about another person if they need them for something.

Not true.

Actually it quite true. It just people delude themselves into thinking that people care about them with selflessly.

No. I have cared about all of the loved ones in my life. And I have never, ever asked for anything in return.

My parents went through a lot of crap for me. So did my Girlfriend and again, they never asked for anything in return.

Other than the fact that I love them back.

Your parents care about you because you are caring their DNA and in some ways provide companionship. You are like an investment. They already placed so much money on providing school, feeding, and clothing you. Before you bring up adoption. It falls under the latter of people wanting companionship, and not feel lonely; this is also a selfish reason if you can't figure it out.

Fun fact: Mothers love ugly children less than if the child is beautiful.

Women love ugly children less

You care about others in your life because they fulfill your desire for social interaction. There was a review done by university of Michigan which showed that people with a satisfactory social circle tend to alienate and dehumanize anyone new. This is due to them being satisfied by their social interaction. It kind of like being hungry and having an all you can eat buffet. After you cleaned house on the table, your not going to want to add another thing in your mouth once your full.

Your girlfriend cares about you most likely due to your social status, social contacts or physical appearance. Possibly personality also but that's way down the list on priority.

I'm guessing your one of those guys who don't really what women prioritize for in a man:

1. Social status (do people like him ? Would being associated with him alienate me from my social circle ?)

2. Resources (What contacts does he have ? How rich is he ? What can I get by being with him ?)

3. Appearance (Is he tall ? Is he 8/10+ facial wise ? Does he have a nice physique)

Have you heard of the 80/20 rule. 80% of the girls go after 20% of the guys, while the rest of men get the remaining 20%. While this statisical value may be slightly skewed it does whole wait from real world experience.

4. Personality (Is he funny ? Is he smart ? etc)

Again social status being priority # 1,and actually is linked through biological reasons, if you would like to hear about it.

:|

Are you George RR Martin by any chance...?

Are you capable of saying joy or happiness...?

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyways, can any of the mods lock this?

I mean, the user who posted it has took a break from the site (or so I have being told) and this wasn't the first thread she made to get everyone's attention and get locked.

Thank you

@vance_astro@god_spawn@saren@razzatazz

shonen3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shonen3 said:

@squares said:

@shonen3 said:

@squares said:

self dependent on others? thats a bit of a contradiction.

Ah i see typo.