How do I make everyone love me?

• 107 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 rogueshadow  Moderator
Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@scorpion2501 said:

@dragonborn_ct said:

@scorpion2501 said:

@dragonborn_ct said:

@scorpion2501 said:

@dragonborn_ct said:

Yes, now the rains weep o' his hall, but not a soul to hear...

And who are you, the proud lord said,that I must bow so low?

Only a cat of a different coat is all the truth I know.

In a coat of gold or a coat of red,a lion still has claws, This is by far the best song in GoT imo ;P

And mine are long and sharp my lord as long and sharp as yours, true that :P

I wish it was longer.

And so he spoke,and so he spoke,that lord of Castamere,Gotta love the Lannisters. Except for 2 certain individuals...

And now the rains weep o' his all, but no one is there to hear. LOL I actually hate them :P But which ones you refer to?

Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall,and not a soul to hear. Cercei and joff of course :P. I really like Jaime,Tyrion and Tywin

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

@dragonborn_ct said:

@scorpion2501 said:

@dragonborn_ct said:

@scorpion2501 said:

@dragonborn_ct said:

@scorpion2501 said:

@dragonborn_ct said:

Yes, now the rains weep o' his hall, but not a soul to hear...

And who are you, the proud lord said,that I must bow so low?

Only a cat of a different coat is all the truth I know.

In a coat of gold or a coat of red,a lion still has claws, This is by far the best song in GoT imo ;P

And mine are long and sharp my lord as long and sharp as yours, true that :P

I wish it was longer.

And so he spoke,and so he spoke,that lord of Castamere,Gotta love the Lannisters. Except for 2 certain individuals...

And now the rains weep o' his all, but no one is there to hear. LOL I actually hate them :P But which ones you refer to?

Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall,and not a soul to hear. Cercei and joff of course :P. I really like Jaime,Tyrion and Tywin

Oh okay then :P I like this song too lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scorpion2501: HELL YEAZ!

I have to find someone who has anything positive to say about them, let alone root for them -_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: They have ZERO redeeming qualities. Hell, even House Bolton or Greyjoy are better than Frey.

swordmasterD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First, we assemble a team

Why?

'cos it's dangerous to go alone.

Then we blow up half the planet to get the message across we kill half the vine next (I have a few enemies)

Our fist rules all which is when the blessing of power is bestowed on to me

My world wide minions will be forced to meet you making a good is good way to befriend them. If you're nice everyone will at least like you.

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Bribery. Lots and lots of bribery.

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

#59  Edited By DoomDoomDoom

You don't.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Be nicer.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Come on now Tifa, threads like these are as asinine as it get's.

Avatar image for kaijukinggojira
KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Conquer the universe.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Avatar image for yourfriendtilltheend
YourFrieNdtillTheEnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Be mean to everyone.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You have to make em fear you before they love you

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its impossible to be liked by everyone, there will always be somebody who doesn't like you lol no matter what, you could cure cancer, give all homeless people a home, give every starving person in the world a bunch of food and water and somebody would still find a reason to hate on you.

FrankieVonDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#67  Edited By FrankieVonDoom

I genuinely can't speak for everyone, but I can say that I'm a little put-off by a 30-year old pre-op with no plans on becoming a post-op inviting me to tickle fights, referring to my extremities in grade school terms, and insisting he loves me when he doesn't take the time to know me.The violent outbursts with no clarification who they are directed at or why and then "Fine. You win." all comes across as childish. I'll be your friend, but love? I'm reserving that for the more emotionally stable.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stopping these ridiculous threads will certainly help out.

RiotSqrrl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@tifalockhart Valiant's Harbinger might have some tips for coercing people to love you against their will. However, it has potentially messy consequences if the affected somehow comes out from under your influence. I've found that, lacking any sort of charisma, honesty is the best policy. Maybe you cannot manipulate the masses, but at least they'll trust in you, and that's an essential step towards love.

With regards to the comments of @frankievondoom? You should probably cut that sh** out, too.

shonen3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares said:

@tifalockhart: Love yourself, then you won't care whether anyone else loves you or not. It's much more efficient.

This is bullshit. People only love others if they consider them useful for something. If you want people to love you, show that you are useful, or helpful to them in some way.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@awesam said:

It's more fun being hated. You get to be an insensitive jerk to everyone. Like me!

Nice one.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Why was this bumped?

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you don't, you won't

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Twerk.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

@shonen3 said:

@squares said:

@tifalockhart: Love yourself, then you won't care whether anyone else loves you or not. It's much more efficient.

This is bullshit. People only love others if they consider them useful for something. If you want people to love you, show that you are useful, or helpful to them in some way.

Try re-reading what I posted.

shonen3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By shonen3

@squares said:

@shonen3 said:

@squares said:

I did. But it is still bullshit because people today are so self dependent on others for approval. This is why a lot of people tend to use "we" in their sentences a lot more than "I".

kuonphobos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

When I envision a scene in my mind's eye where everybody loves me, it makes me involuntarily shiver. Imagine all the fawning and pawing and all the faces staring and hanging upon my every movement and every word.

CREEPY!

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

@shonen3 said:

@squares said:

@shonen3 said:

@squares said:

I did. But it is still bullshit because people today are so self dependent on others for approval. This is why a lot of people tend to use "we" in their sentences a lot more than "I".

Oh my god, you make so little sense it's actually kind of mystifying. I was saying looking to other people for approval is meaningless.

shonen3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares said:

@shonen3 said:

@squares said:

@shonen3 said:

@squares said:

Oh my god, you make so little sense it's actually kind of mystifying. I was saying looking to other people for approval is meaningless.

And what I am saying is that the point is mute because it cannot be done. Humans are measured on a day to day basis, and instinctively look for the approval of others. If that makes little sense to you, then maybe you are the one who needs to look closer at yourself.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shonen3 said:

There is no such thing as love. People only care about another person if they need them for something.

Not true.

shonen3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shonen3 said:

There is no such thing as love. People only care about another person if they need them for something.

Not true.

Actually it quite true. It just people delude themselves into thinking that people care about them with selflessly.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shonen3 said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@shonen3 said:

Not true.

Actually it quite true. It just people delude themselves into thinking that people care about them with selflessly.

No. I have cared about all of the loved ones in my life. And I have never, ever asked for anything in return.
My parents went through a lot of crap for me. So did my Girlfriend and again, they never asked for anything in return.
Other than the fact that I love them back.

shonen3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By shonen3

@darkazrael999 said:

@shonen3 said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@shonen3 said:

Not true.

No. I have cared about all of the loved ones in my life. And I have never, ever asked for anything in return.

My parents went through a lot of crap for me. So did my Girlfriend and again, they never asked for anything in return.

Your parents care about you because you are caring their DNA and in some ways provide companionship. You are like an investment. They already placed so much money on providing school, feeding, and clothing you. Before you bring up adoption. It falls under the latter of people wanting companionship, and not feel lonely; this is also a selfish reason if you can't figure it out.

Fun fact: Mothers love ugly children less than if the child is beautiful.

Women love ugly children less

You care about others in your life because they fulfill your desire for social interaction. There was a review done by university of Michigan which showed that people with a satisfactory social circle tend to alienate and dehumanize anyone new. This is due to them being satisfied by their social interaction. It kind of like being hungry and having an all you can eat buffet. After you cleaned house on the table, your not going to want to add another thing in your mouth once your full.

Your girlfriend cares about you most likely due to your social status, social contacts or physical appearance. Possibly personality also but that's way down the list on priority.

I'm guessing your one of those guys who don't really what women prioritize for in a man:

1. Social status (do people like him ? Would being associated with him alienate me from my social circle ?)

2. Resources (What contacts does he have ? How rich is he ? What can I get by being with him ?)

3. Appearance (Is he tall ? Is he 8/10+ facial wise ? Does he have a nice physique)

Have you heard of the 80/20 rule. 80% of the girls go after 20% of the guys, while the rest of men get the remaining 20%. While this statisical value may be slightly skewed it does whole wait from real world experience.

4. Personality (Is he funny ? Is he smart ? etc)

Again social status being priority # 1,and actually is linked through biological reasons, if you would like to hear about it.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well....

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#88  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator
rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 rogueshadow  Moderator
BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

@rogueshadow: Oh I should clarify! I meant you can't about the love thing, not the killing part :) Should have been more clear please don't kill me

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@bumpyboo said:

@rogueshadow: Oh I should clarify! I meant you can't about the love thing, not the killing part :) Should have been more clear please don't kill me

Ah, fair enough. Does the fact that you crossed that out indicate that you do want me to kill you? I'd be happy to oblige.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@rogueshadow: Just gonna throw it out there that I make an excellent minion. Your call.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Simple. BRING OUT THEM T!TI!3S !!!!!

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 rogueshadow  Moderator

@bumpyboo said:

@rogueshadow: Just gonna throw it out there that I make an excellent minion. Your call.

I shall name you Jesus Santamilio Ventura III, and you shall be my minion.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@rogueshadow: An excellent choice, naturally. Do you prefer Sir or Master? O_o

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@bumpyboo said:

@rogueshadow: An excellent choice, naturally. Do you prefer Sir or Master? O_o

Count, master, or father of demons.

GrenadeFlow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The real answer to this thread is probably... Stop Making All These Dumb Threads and provide some Substance with your future posts.

RiotSqrrl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Wolverine008

@shonen3 said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@shonen3 said:

Not true.

So. Sweet!

No Caption Provided