#1 Posted by jhazzroucher (16500 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, there's a friend of mine who kept on texting me rude things over and over again to the extent of even mentioning my mother. I was fine when my friend did it before mentioning about my dad before my dad died though I don't mean to say i was really fine about it. i just thought that I just have to ignore it. but right now, my friend keeps on texting rude messages again.

so how do i get a lawyer and how much do i pay?

I'm from the philippines by the way

#2 Posted by joshmightbe (24697 posts) - - Show Bio

You don't really need a lawyer for this, just block his number. I mean sure they'll take your money but the blocking thing works way better

#3 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6532 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: Why not just tell you're friend you'll get a lawyer if they don't stop texting you rude things? And then if they do stop, you won't have to pay for a lawyer.

#4 Posted by jhazzroucher (16500 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

You don't really need a lawyer for this, just block his number. I mean sure they'll take your money but the blocking thing works way better

I know but I think what my friend did is too much. My friend always say something bad to me. So i think it's time to fight back so my friend would learn a lesson.

#5 Posted by God_Spawn (38293 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are you asking people on Comicvine where to and how much is a lawyer?

#6 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

Well, there's a friend of mine who kept on texting me rude things over and over again to the extent of even mentioning my mother. I was fine when my friend did it before mentioning about my dad before my dad died though I don't mean to say i was really fine about it. i just thought that I just have to ignore it. but right now, my friend keeps on texting rude messages again.

so how do i get a lawyer and how much do i pay?

I'm from the philippines by the way

Some friend. Block them and if that doesn't work kick the crap out of them. They are no friend of yours.

reminds me a lot of this song

#7 Posted by JonSmith (4010 posts) - - Show Bio

You go to a rooftop in Hell's Kitchen. Doesn't matter which one. Wait for the sun to go down. When you see a guy in a red outfit jump off a building, that's your lawyer.

#8 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

Why are you asking people on Comicvine where to and how much is a lawyer?

This should be moved to the Daredevil forum.

#9 Posted by joshmightbe (24697 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: I don't really see any court taking this case seriously enough to teach him anything and it'll just end up costing you way more money than its worth

#10 Posted by God_Spawn (38293 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123: I think She-Hulk forum would be better.

#11 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

Ether way, you should move it.

No, seriously.

Please move it.

#12 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15127 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@god_spawn said:

No, seriously.

Please move it.

I'm with you, say If I get 20 people to vote on moving this to the DD forums, would you move it?

And DD has better feats in lawyer skills.

#13 Posted by God_Spawn (38293 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by UltraBiel (328 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@god_spawn said:

No, seriously.

Please move it.

I'm with you, say If I get 20 people to vote on moving this to the DD forums, would you move it?

Are you sure, Don't know much about DD but Shulkie is an intergalcatic Judge, and deal with the most ridiculous cases...

#15 Posted by Agent9149 (2868 posts) - - Show Bio

A restraining order perhaps?

#16 Posted by Nefarious (22891 posts) - - Show Bio

Call that guy from Liar Liar.

#17 Posted by jhazzroucher (16500 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@jhazzroucher: I don't really see any court taking this case seriously enough to teach him anything and it'll just end up costing you way more money than its worth

If it's worth it, then i would do it.

#18 Posted by joshmightbe (24697 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: It won't be worth it

#19 Posted by danhimself (22713 posts) - - Show Bio

#20 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are you calling this person your friend? Friends don't do that, block his number and be done with it.

#21 Posted by White Mage (18748 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

Why are you calling this person your friend? Friends don't do that, block his number and be done with it.

That was the FIRST thing that popped into my mind when I read his post!!!!

Lord have mercy...

@jhazzroucher: Don't get a lawyer. You want friendly advice? There it is. This "friend" (LORD have mercy, fix your labels of people) moved into cheap a$$ b*tch mode by mentioning your parents, ESPECIALLY your damn daddy. Block the number, erase him/her.....lawyer's/courts cost money, and if this trick comes back AFTER you've blocked em and told em to stop, then you might be able to look into a civil suit of some kind...................you should consult with Google

#22 Posted by RedQueen (1171 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltraBiel said:

@DarkKnightDetective said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@god_spawn said:

No, seriously.

Please move it.

Are you sure, Don't know much about DD but Shulkie is an intergalcatic Judge, and deal with the most ridiculous cases...

Going with Shulk on this one. ^

#23 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think said person is your friend.

Ignore them.