#1 Posted by Storm_Elecktra (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi, this might be the wrong forum, but i would like delete my account so i can get another with a diffrent username

#2 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

you can't delete an account

you can just create another one

welcome to the vine

#3 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm_Elecktra says:

"Hi, this might be the wrong forum, but i would like delete my account so i can get another with a diffrent username"

Just make another one same thing happened to me I had to make another account.

#4 Posted by TheThe (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to delete my account because i hate stupid and rude viners who make statements about people they dont know. I dont belong to this kind of sites.

#5 Posted by Inverno (13292 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheThe said:

I want to delete my account because i hate stupid and rude viners who make statements about people they dont know. I dont belong to this kind of sites.

You won't find other sites like this. Don't give up just because some rude people on the Internet. Its everywhere :-P

#6 Posted by Deadcool (6755 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheThe said:

Is not their fault, I am sorry if my comment made you feel bad but, you can't blame them, the text can be misinterpreted because you can't understand people's motives while posting, give to this site another chance, I know that there is a lot of mean people here but we have nice people too.

#7 Posted by Deadcool (6755 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

You won't find other sites like this. Don't give up just because some rude people on the Internet. Its everywhere :-P

Not in Deviant art as far as I know, but yeah...

#8 Posted by ssejllenrad (12790 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheThe said:

If I was the rude viner, my apologies... :D

#9 Posted by Mercy_ (91881 posts) - - Show Bio

You can't delete an account.

#10 Posted by Deadcool (6755 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

Can the Mods delete accounts? (I don't want to do it, but I want to know it)

#11 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deadcool said:

@Mercy_ said:

Can the Mods delete accounts? (I don't want to do it, but I want to know it)

Only staff can, you need to request it.. but I don;t think they move to quickly on those requests. I think it's really hard to do.

#12 Posted by TheThe (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

It's fine now. I'm not going anywhere. I was really upset, but misunderstanding will happen everywhere. So deleting an account is not really a solution.

#13 Posted by Inverno (13292 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheThe: See? It isn't not worth getting upset and just give up over a internet misunderstanding :-)

Its all well now.

#14 Posted by TheThe (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

@TheThe: See? It isn't not worth getting upset and just give up over a internet misunderstanding :-)

Its all well now.

Indeed. Actually i'm dancing to a song which gave me good vibrations, lol