"Coven said:
"Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Coven said:
"Pania said:
"Coven said:
"And why are they demolishing them.....?"
For their fur. If you watch the entire video, one of them get's skinned alive."

...I have like 15 things made of fur......................."

Thats because your one of those superficial people who need material things to feel complete.. or at least thats what you say."

I do need material things to fill complete, glad you understand.

A human is nothing without possessions."

In your little miniscule brain that may be the case. But a human is not anything without intelligence and since you greatly lack the latter then apparently you are nothing. WE;ve had this argument many times. Do not make me remind you just how little I think of you and your Ideals."

Awwww, if you dont have possessions obviously you would say that. I don't need intelligence, I have stuff lots of stuff, I can live on money. You can't so you need intelligence. It's how God made us.
"

But I do have possessions, but I know there is something more to life then owning tons of shoes and the latest in fashion. You see I've worked for what I have. And I am proud of that. Nothing gives me greater joy then accomplishing something I have been working for. Your just another waste of space, a worthless thing who isnt even worth the skin HE was put in.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#152  Edited By Sparda
Coven said:
"Sparda said:
"Coven said:
"Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Coven said:
"Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Coven said:
"Pania said:
"Coven said:

Thats because your one of those superficial people who need material things to feel complete.. or at least thats what you say."

In your little miniscule brain that may be the case. But a human is not anything without intelligence and since you greatly lack the latter then apparently you are nothing. WE;ve had this argument many times. Do not make me remind you just how little I think of you and your Ideals."

Awwww, if you dont have possessions obviously you would say that. I don't need intelligence, I have stuff lots of stuff, I can live on money. You can't so you need intelligence. It's how God made us.
"

Did you work for these possessions, or did someone else buy them for you?"

..................................................I bought them"

That doesn't answer the question.
Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#153  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan
Pania said:
"Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Pania said:
"
"Coven said:

...are you serious?"
Yeah she is. Her and I and even Arrow have gone around and around about this before. Many times. and still her ideaologies remain the same."

*gapes open mouthed*

I know American society bought into that subconsciously...I had no idea people bought into materialism and marketing so openly."

well now you have met someone who does.
Coven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#154  Edited By Coven

God didn't give me, my skin....My mums did!

Coven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Coven
Sparda said:
"Coven said:
"Sparda said:
"Coven said:
"Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Coven said:
"Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Coven said:
"Pania said:
"Coven said:

"

That doesn't answer the question."

No, I didn't work for them
Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#156  Edited By Pania
Coven said:

"
Actually "God made us" with a large brain capacity, that's why we are called "Homo sapiens", it means "wise man".

I have lot of possessions, too many IMO, but I value my intelligence far more.  Possessions can be taken from me, I can lose them in a flood or other natural disaster, they can be stolen.

My intelligence cannot.

Besides, how do you make money without intelligence?

Are you a hooker?
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Sparda
Coven said:
"Sparda said:
"Coven said:
"Sparda said:
"Coven said:
"Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Coven said:
"Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Coven said:
"Pania said:
"Coven said:

"

That doesn't answer the question."

No, I didn't work for them"

Then stating that you own these possessions would appear to be a little "off".
Coven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Coven
Pania said:
"Coven said:

"
Actually "God made us" with a large brain capacity, that's why we are called "Homo sapiens", it means "wise man".

I have lot of possessions, too many IMO, but i value my intelligence far more.  Possessions can be taken from me, I can lose them in a flood or other natural disaster, they can be stolen.

My intelligence cannot.

Are you a hooker?"
I don't make money, I just have it
Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Pania
Coven said:
"Pania said:

I have lot of possessions, too many IMO, but i value my intelligence far more.  Possessions can be taken from me, I can lose them in a flood or other natural disaster, they can be stolen.

My intelligence cannot.

Are you a hooker?"
I don't make money, I just have it"

And you expect this state of events to last indefinitely?

Even Ivana Trump had to get a job, you know.  Even Paris Hilton works.
Coven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Coven
Pania said:
"Coven said:
"Pania said:

My intelligence cannot.

Are you a hooker?"

Even Ivana Trump had to get a job, you know.  Even Paris Hilton works."
I love them
Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Pania

Right, so learn from their examples. Get a job!

Which means: Use your brains!

Heck, even Ivana has a masters degree and while she was married to Donald, she was in charge of all the interior design in his hotels (hence the battle over the divorce settlement) . She didn't do that by being stupid.

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#162  Edited By No_Name_

Oh dear.

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By One-Above-You
Perfect Cell said:
"beating any animal to death is equivalent to beating and Old Lady for her pearls or diamonds."

Beating up or to death any animal for IT's FUR, BONES, and other goods ARE EQUIVALENT to beating an Old Lady to Death just for her Pearls.
I hope you're not serious....
Sherry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Sherry

You people are such hypocrites it's unbelievably sad. I bet all of you here has swatted a fly, used mousetraps, or burned an ant using a magnifying glass before. Yet when the animal in question is fluffy and AHHHHHDORABLE, it's not okay to be cruel?

I bet if martians ever invade the Earth, they'll kill off all the ugly people and turn the models/body builders into pets.

Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Pania

Er...Vegetarian over here, for 17 years now. No leather, no mousetraps (I have cats so they never move in), trap the bugs in my house in a glass and move them outside (at least the ones I don't want in the house, spiders I leave alone since they tend to take care of other bugs), certainly have NEVER burned a insect with a magnifying glass, and on top of that, I volunteer foster-care for animal rescue.

And I am a vocal advocate for the protection of sharks.

Never assume your experiences are everyone else's.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Perfect Cell
xXi0RIXx said:
"Ewwwwwwwww this one just grossed me out......

"

Taking fur away from live animals may be ok during the Caveman days, because the cave man needed to eat and to keep warm durring winters and what not. Simply Living off of Sheer Survival.

But nowaday, skinning live animals just for "FASHION" and whatever is totally not cool. Why spend $10,000 on just ONE stupid 100% fur coat. It's crap I tell ya.

There are factories that make fake fur for less. And the product looks the same as if it were real. So it's soo dumb in my honest opinion to do this kind of sh&t to animals just for stupid bucks and stupid fashion. And I don't know about others opinion, but cotton, niolon, and demmon (what jeans are made of) are much fashionable without the sacrifices of animals just for profit.

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By One-Above-You
Perfect Cell said:
Taking fur away from live animals may be ok during the Caveman days, because the cave man needed to eat and to keep warm durring winters and what not. Simply Living off of Sheer Survival.

But nowaday, skinning live animals just for "FASHION" and whatever is totally not cool. Why spend $10,000 on just ONE stupid 100% fur coat. It's crap I tell ya.

There are factories that make fake fur for less. And the product looks the same as if it were real. So it's soo dumb in my honest opinion to do this kind of sh&t to animals just for stupid bucks and stupid fashion. And I don't know about others opinion, but cotton, niolon, and demmon (what jeans are made of) are much fashionable without the sacrifices of animals just for profit.

"
I agree.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Hedatary

People do this shitt, only time will tell weather  they become outlawed or not....or for the time being, we are a primitive race that is seriously limping.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Sparda
Sherry said:
"You people are such hypocrites it's unbelievably sad. I bet all of you here has swatted a fly, used mousetraps, or burned an ant using a magnifying glass before. Yet when the animal in question is fluffy and AHHHHHDORABLE, it's not okay to be cruel?

I bet if martians ever invade the Earth, they'll kill off all the ugly people and turn the models/body builders into pets."

Um, at least when we kill one of those creatures (of extremely limited sentience) that you listed, we don't torture them. At least I don't. The farthest I think I have ever gone would be using a bug-zapper to kill a very persistant and irritating moisquito.
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By xXi0RIXx
Sparda said:
"Sherry said:
"You people are such hypocrites it's unbelievably sad. I bet all of you here has swatted a fly, used mousetraps, or burned an ant using a magnifying glass before. Yet when the animal in question is fluffy and AHHHHHDORABLE, it's not okay to be cruel?

I bet if martians ever invade the Earth, they'll kill off all the ugly people and turn the models/body builders into pets."

Um, at least when we kill one of those creatures (of extremely limited sentience) that you listed, we don't torture them. At least I don't. The farthest I think I have ever gone would be using a bug-zapper to kill a very persistant and irritating moisquito."
Yeah man... I dont even own a mouse trap or bug spray
if theres a rat in my back yard you know my dog like....attracts it I dont because its the animal chain

i dont like bug spray

i dont own any leather items i have fake leather and those are only 1 pair of boots
and other things i dont do if you didnt know i feel veryyyy strong about things

one I dont eat fish because it takes forever for a fish to die its like that on everywere....have you ever held your breath untill it hurt or you were going to pass out..?? Thats how they feel but 100 times worse

also i dont eat at certan fast foods  like KFC or Mc Donalds if i eat at mc donalds its because someone else takes me but it makes me sick to my stomach eating it but i dont show it . mc donalds dosnt use real meat they either use things like kangaro, horse or dolfin meat  because its cheeper than other things

I dont really like being japanese all that much
becuase this girl i knew that was in peta used to call me animal killer and things like that

but you know what

peta isnt all that great either their main goal in life is to convert more people into veggitarians so they gain profit

undercover detectives went in to the peta main place thing
and they found a freezer full of dead animals

not burried
not anything

just a freezer of them       thats why i dont speak for either animal cruity or of peta becuase their both wrong
Avatar image for loaded_revolver
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#171  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Pania said:
"Coven said:
"Pania said:

My intelligence cannot.

Are you a hooker?"

Even Ivana Trump had to get a job, you know.  Even Paris Hilton works."
Ivanka Trump
Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Mr. Wilson
GreyGoose said:
"i despise ppl who are cruel to animals =["
SOBEK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By SOBEK
BlackPanther said:
"if video doesn't work please follow link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKyueUGUCmY

"
Now that's something I didn't expect to see... the things people do for money never fails to surprise me.
Avatar image for loaded_revolver
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Loaded Revolver

OMG...The end of that video is so painful to watch.

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Swagga Boy

:)

Adam Vertigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Adam Vertigo

What the.... This isnt right, i wish i could find those guys and beat the living hell out of them to show them how it F'n feels!

Avatar image for spider_pantrelli
Spider-Pantrelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At the end, you could still see them moving with blood all over their face... :(

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Swagga Boy
Spider-Pantrelli said:
"At the end, you could still see them moving with blood all over their face... :("

lol :(
Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan
Sherry said:

How exactly is that being hypocritical? Its cruel for any animal to die. I will be the first to tell you that. BUT what do you want people to do who have mice infestations? Would you like their children to get sick and die from what the mice carry around. Anywhere a mouse travels it leaves a trail of urine and fecal matter. A child could get sick from touching it. In the case of Mice, i am not opposed to getting rid of them, I do however think mouse traps are cruel and wish there was a much safer way, but there isnt. And we must do what we have to to keep our children safe from infectious diseases.
Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#180  Edited By Last_Guardian
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Sherry said:

How exactly is that being hypocritical? Its cruel for any animal to die. I will be the first to tell you that. BUT what do you want people to do who have mice infestations? Would you like their children to get sick and die from what the mice carry around. Anywhere a mouse travels it leaves a trail of urine and fecal matter. A child could get sick from touching it. In the case of Mice, i am not opposed to getting rid of them, I do however think mouse traps are cruel and wish there was a much safer way, but there isnt. And we must do what we have to to keep our children safe from infectious diseases."
i agree...plus these people...seem to be doing this not because they need to but because e they want too..
I get they might need the fur or meat or w/e but the thing is they don't have to torture the poor animal in the process..I mean when it's about food or anything just give it a quick, painless as possible death...
Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Sherry said:

How exactly is that being hypocritical? Its cruel for any animal to die. I will be the first to tell you that. BUT what do you want people to do who have mice infestations? Would you like their children to get sick and die from what the mice carry around. Anywhere a mouse travels it leaves a trail of urine and fecal matter. A child could get sick from touching it. In the case of Mice, i am not opposed to getting rid of them, I do however think mouse traps are cruel and wish there was a much safer way, but there isnt. And we must do what we have to to keep our children safe from infectious diseases."
i agree...plus these people...seem to be doing this not because they need to but because e they want too..
I get they might need the fur or meat or w/e but the thing is they don't have to torture the poor animal in the process..I mean when it's about food or anything just give it a quick, painless as possible death...
"
I so totally agree, but in the lands where this is happening they have to use curde means because of what the buyers want. They cant exactly sell them a pelt with holes all through it, so they do what they can to keep the hide undamaged. They need the money and will look at the animal as less then what it really is. Its not their fault, its the people who buy the pelts for fur coats.
Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Last_Guardian
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Sherry said:

"
I so totally agree, but in the lands where this is happening they have to use curde means because of what the buyers want. They cant exactly sell them a pelt with holes all through it, so they do what they can to keep the hide undamaged. They need the money and will look at the animal as less then what it really is. Its not their fault, its the people who buy the pelts for fur coats."
wow..didn't know that...that's just sad...the worst part is, the children of these people will grow up and see this behavior as all right and necessary and will continue to do it..
Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Yep, more then likely that is what will happen. But what can we do to stop this? Why do rich people need fur in the first place? It is not a necessity and you can buy something that is cheeper and warmer and doesnt harm the animals. But people dont think that animals suffer, but they do. They feel pain and some if not all even mourn their dead.

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Last_Guardian

v_v damn...so sad...

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Yeah it is. I have seen it first hand (The animals mourning that is). I had a dog die and the other dogs I had seemed to know just where we burried her. We would watch them sniff the grave and then lay down. It was sad.

SOBEK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By SOBEK
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Yeah it is. I have seen it first hand (The animals mourning that is). I had a dog die and the other dogs I had seemed to know just where we burried her. We would watch them sniff the grave and then lay down. It was sad."
Its true animals do recognise death, just like humans and in this video the animals can see their reletives die right infront of them through the cages. They know when their cage opens they are going to die and thats what I think is sick. The worst part for me is the fact that all these animals are continuously killed in the exact same way. At the end of the video you can see the dog was left to die on a box of other dogs. seriously, if you put it on full screen its visible.
 I think killing and eating animals is not wrong and its natural because its a rich source of nutrition and sustenance  and the same can be said for eating plants. every plant is a living organism so technically we need to kill other living organisms to survive regardless of whether its mobile or not. More people just need to take a good look at where their products come from and see what goes into producing it.

At the end of the day, the world isn't a nice place and the sooner people wise up see whats going on, the sooner we can start making changes.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Ego
SOBEK said:
"Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Yeah it is. I have seen it first hand (The animals mourning that is). I had a dog die and the other dogs I had seemed to know just where we burried her. We would watch them sniff the grave and then lay down. It was sad."
Its true animals do recognise death, just like humans and in this video the animals can see their reletives die right infront of them through the cages. They know when their cage opens they are going to die and thats what I think is sick. The worst part for me is the fact that all these animals are continuously killed in the exact same way. At the end of the video you can see the dog was left to die on a box of other dogs. seriously, if you put it on full screen its visible.
 I think killing and eating animals is not wrong and its natural because its a rich source of nutrition and sustenance  and the same can be said for eating plants. every plant is a living organism so technically we need to kill other living organisms to survive regardless of whether its mobile or not. More people just need to take a good look at where their products come from and see what goes into producing it.

At the end of the day, the world isn't a nice place and the sooner people wise up see whats going on, the sooner we can start making changes."

great post. instead of complaining about it, you actually see reality for itself and recognize it's there. the world isn't really a happy go lucky nice planet. only the 1st world country people are the only people turning a blind eye away from things like this and once they actually do witness it, they complain and break into tears. but what they don't really know is that people of lower status living environments like 2nd, 3rd and 4th world countries deal with this unfortunate life style every single day.. so many times, that they never complain anymore, never cry anymore. they accept life is that way and live it. and lets say; if one of the small frys read about 1st world countries or seen it on tv. they either try to sign up for living here, so they can live a nice live, or they can take out jealousy and try to terrorize 1st world countries to let them know that life around them is not an amusement park. This world as we known it for millions of years had always been a world for survival of the fittest.

and the only time we can really change it to a better place, is the day everyone accepts for what the world really is, and actually do something about it.