How Big Is Your Action Figure Collection?

• 62 results
2chimcha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Probably a few hundred. My wife gave me grief. "Why buy them? You just put them in a box in the garage and never look at them again."

I told her the alternative was stripping to my boxers and playing with them on the living room floor. I didn't think she'd sleep with me ever again if she saw that.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By evilvegeta74

I have a few but my gf's son has like a 6 1/2 foot book shelf full of Marvel legend from the top to the bottom. One shelf has 12inch icons Marvel, and one has dc figures. He has a Castle Grayskull full of Marvel universe 3 3/4 figures and a pile of them in a wooden castle on the floor. His headboard to his bed is huge .He has large transformers on it including a $225 Rodimus Prime from japan, he also has Bleach, One Piece, DBZ figures, etc.. sitting up there. The kid is not at a loss I will post some pics of his room, and just for the record, he has toys under the bed and in the closet as well.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Probably a few hundred. My wife gave me grief. "Why buy them? You just put them in a box in the garage and never look at them again."

I told her the alternative was stripping to my boxers and playing with them on the living room floor. I didn't think she'd sleep with me ever again if she saw that.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing"

George Bernard Shaw.

:)

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

It consists entirely of a second-hand Hill Giant D&D action figure.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have 8 Superman action figures and 6 Batman. That's the only "western" action figures that I have. But I do have 29 high grade (1:144), 18 real grade (1:144), and 6 master/perfect grade (1:60) Gundam models.

I hate quoting old posts but you should definitely take some pics of your collection

I'm just getting started in Gundam models...I have the PG 00 Raiser and the HG Wing Zero Custom...I haven't even started on either out of fear and lack of an airbrush kit but I'll hopefully start on the HG sometime soon...not even going to touch the 00 Raiser since it's so expensive and I am terrified of screwing it up...so I'm thinking that I'm going to get a few more HG's then move up to MG's for a while...then maybe get another PG

but yeah..PICS!!!

Eric8a92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because of Marvel's Infinity, I want to set up a spot on my wall, get the characters of the Illuminati to display them.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By RisingBean

@mrdecepticonleader: Oh I didn't stop playing. The venue changed. I don't larp (live action role play for you nerds out there) like I did as a kid, nor do I play with action figures, but I have tabletop rpg's and video games. I get to dress up on halloween,play on the vine and I live down the road from an archery range. Trust me, I don't have one intention of truly growing old.

Shaw was a smart guy with that quote.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader: Oh I didn't stop playing. The venue changed. I don't larp (live action role play for you nerds out there) like I did as a kid, nor do I play with action figures, but I have tabletop rpg's and video games. I get to dress up on halloween,play on the vine and I live down the road from an archery range. Trust me, I don't have one intention of truly growing old.

Shaw was a smart guy with that quote.

Oh I know, I just felt like it was worth quoting :)

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-579ecfa921bb2
deactivated-579ecfa921bb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I have a huge collection of 0

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader: It definitely was worth quoting.

@nerdork: Currently playing an archer named Clint in Pathfinder. I had a gunslinger in modern, and had a barbarian type in an apocalypse game. But due to some relationships getting mucked up and a move, I think the latter two will need to be rebooted into a new game group if I am going to ever use them again. In the past I've played D&D 3.5, Shadowrun and Rifts. I played Superman for all intents and purposes in Rifts. Had 400+ HP at first level. That game is so unbalanced.

I also am using D20 modern and Blood and Vigilance to stat up characters when I have time. I plan to run them through some of the old adventures WotC had on their site.

The Pathfinder game is going well. Rise of the Runelords is the adventure path. My archer was MVP in our first session with him sniping both of the bbeg's He went up against a monk a few sessions later who deflected his arrow. Luckily our ninja had her katana ready. We chased him off where he got backup. Our bard greased him and an area connected to fire. It ended badly for him. Our barb got critted by a goblin who our monk subdued. So now we have "Gobby" as a mascot. Think Hulk in a 3 foot tall body. It's great times.

Do you play yourself? If so what systems? Any cool characters?