#1 Posted by TheJigsaw (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

How is it that a thread can be locked in the off topic thread if your supposed to be able to talk about what ever you want? I dont mean not to lock the perverted ones and such.

#2 Posted by Owen_Porter (83268 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you have an example?

Moderator
#3 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

example please

Moderator
#4 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Do you have an example?
"
pixelized said:
"example please"
We ride the same wave
Moderator
#5 Posted by TheJigsaw (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

ya hold on a sec

#6 Posted by Owen_Porter (83268 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Gambler said:
"Do you have an example?
"
pixelized said:
"example please"
We ride the same wave"
scary :P
Moderator
#7 Posted by TheJigsaw (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

ok i cant find one at this moment but i had one about a month ago that got locked for no reason.

#8 Posted by Owen_Porter (83268 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never seen a thread get locked for no reason. But unless I know exactly what thread your referring to I cant help ya.

Moderator
#9 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio
Jigsaw said:
"ok i cant find one at this moment but i had one about a month ago that got locked for no reason.
"
are you talking about your plan to kill batman???

look through your post history and see which one got locked
Moderator
#10 Edited by TheJigsaw (3364 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Jigsaw said:
"ok i cant find one at this moment but i had one about a month ago that got locked for no reason.
"
are you talking about your plan to kill batman???

look through your post history and see which one got locked
"
No i personally went and had that locked.

I couldnt find mine but i found this one.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic/5/times-2-read-first/25498/#7


#11 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
Hmm...interesting theory. 
#12 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

...

Moderator
#13 Posted by Owen_Porter (83268 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe she asked for it to be locked.

Moderator