Hope To Change The Wrong People

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for officialrikudousennin
OfficialRikudouSennin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Let me call 4 people out let me tell ya my 2 cents about how you guys act over the internet and toward people and don't worry ill tag a mod to show how ya act toward the truth

Memes & Over Thinking.......

@carter_esque you apparently have no purpose here but just posting memes and trying to how i say?......"Teach" others the way of debating???? which is a lie you say follow the rules and etc but i bet if there was a afro samurai threads you would FANBOY out your mind in other peoples mind "he is the lowest character" ive seen this multiple times your not cool your not funny bro just stop you can say whatever you want i wont care and you say i have bad grammar? i wasn't taught? its the internet bro not real life!

The Old Thread Reminders and problem starters

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk & @cjdavis103 let me start this off by saying both ya are problem starters similar to carter why??? because the legendary_supersayain_hulk you say i overrate and etc???? oh please you have no idea what your talking about you are the reason i MAINLY MADE THIS as i will tag a few moderators to help ya with ya problems here now then The_lehendary_supersyain_hulk: "Stop derailing this thread. Your locked thread, for obvious reasons, does not deal with the current match up at hand. Leaveit."<- you mentioned my thread and you mention im not up for this current match up? you don't even debate like i do because i don't "rage" i don't bring up old things because that's a problem starter which you always seem to cause i know what im talking about i don't "Fanboy" i simply say what i know i search what is needed in debates now to cjdavis103 you had said to me? Cjdavis103: "is it logic if you have nothing to back up your feats with ? Galctus eats Planets that is a a on panel fact meaning at a bare minimum at the lowest of low balling you can possibly tag him with he is planet class ( he is much more powerful but this is me low balling him as much as possible to prove a point ) Jubs best feat puts him a a mountain +++++++ buster or a continent life wiper at higest."< ima gonna go on and say this to you is the fact you have no real knowledge on naruto its stated in the manga what the juubi can do without real power and you just accordingly ignore it like its something not to mention because the Juubi itself can pick up continents and stop mountains how do i know this??? because kurama stated it and the juubi showed it but oh you know what you guys say? "show me proof?" but when i say it i don't get nothing so i must be right

Don't speak to me about education

@funsiized you had said to me

"What you do is called a Valid/Sound fallacy.

You make a statement that is valid in the sense that it leads logically to the conclusion, but the Premise of it is entirely false, making it valid, but not sound. I.e

1. All things that swim are ducks
  2. My dogs swims
  3. Therefore, my dog is a duck.

To put them in your words

1. All things named god and implied "Life" are abstract level
  2. Juubi has been called "Life" and named god
  3. Therefore, Juubi is abstract Level.

It's completely wrong, and really, something you learn in high school"

you have no right to tell me about my IQ or even the fact where i go i didn't say anything toward about your education you could be a one of those kids who dropped out because they was bullied? now you see i just presumed something about you didn't i? and i bet you would have had said something about it right??? so don't add your comments where its not needed specially on a website like this

Problems you 4 can cause to someone

1. Anger- You guys can cause someone to get angry and actually make them to the point "quit"or "hurt someone" for example @carter_esque you post and make fun of others you are the highest target here for someone who is mentally upset they could "find you" and hurt you but would it be there fault??? in honestly no it would be yours
  2. In ThePast- @the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk you start problems by bring up the past like the Yusuke and Sensui vs. Aizen and Madarathread you said for me not to "Stop derailing this thread. Your locked thread, for obvious reasons, does not deal with the current match up at hand. Leave it" here is the big problem you had mentioned it not me so your not just causing a problem you just caused a old problem to be reopened and this right here would make people leave a site quick as hell because now your just "off-topic" and making fun of a user
  3. BadReputation- you guys taunt and even sometimes just troll certain users ya are getting this person bad rep because of what they say or do

Mods

@god_spawn hello sir i have tagged you here to help this because now im seeing what happened on animevice is happening here now this has to stop because i could admit

1. I make mismatch debates

but i am also a Admin of my own site when people make fights i don't do anything but debate regardless while these guys just don't know how to have fun like i do i mean if its about to be locked then yeah ima go hurry and debate without having problems now you could see the comments i re-posted to show how this problem is going on from 1 thread to another. I'm not angry just showing how people are when there is a member here to stop this i for one is always being called names and etc because ima admin i know i have a certain number of issues to handle on another site now i mean im only 17 yr olds i have enough problems am i right or wrong? and to hear it from people like them is just really outrages please can you handle this problem?

Avatar image for officialrikudousennin
OfficialRikudouSennin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 mr_ingenuity  Moderator
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He in his feelings.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

...weird.

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By PeppeyHare

This thread will go places

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I'd like to call out that one dude that called my mom a whore because my mom didn't go to college because she had 2 kids to raise but I forgot his name.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

In before the flame war.

No Caption Provided

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

OP don't think your tags worked. Try it again, so we can sort this out.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Wolverine008

OP don't think your tags worked. Try it again, so we can sort this out.

You bastard :D

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In before the flame war.

No Caption Provided

I am getting ready for a flame war

No Caption Provided
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He seriously called out @god_spawn!

I can't stop laughing!

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: I had to reread it to make sure but their it was in bold green letters.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This thread is a good way to start off my morning.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Nelomaxwell
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Nelomaxwell

I'd like to call out that one dude that called my mom a whore because my mom didn't go to college because she had 2 kids to raise but I forgot his name.

I remember that. Sh!t got me heated.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread isn't locked jet? The OP literally called those 4 guys wrong people. You can't just call someone a wrong person. *Sigh*

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Steps to Help

• Stop Reading Manga
  • Avoid Battle Forums
  • Go Outside and chase some tail... you're 17 for god's sake
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irishx said:

Steps to Help

• Stop Reading Manga
  • Avoid Battle Forums
  • Go Outside and chase some tail... you're 17 for god's sake

What's wrong with manga? It's the same as comics, but from Japan.

Battle forums are fun. Nothing tops a good debate or a fun Cav.