#1 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

So I have to write a page about being an indain and meeting an explorer and explain what I did with him and what I showed him. I have a couple of idea's but it be really cool if someone can give me some idea's to write about. Please and thank you.

#2 Posted by Hellstormer (284 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea I'll help, but first can you help me with my calculus? Here when you figure out this I'll help you.

If I define the functions

and

, evaluate

assuming you know the following things about h(x):

h is continuous everywhere except when

Post Edited:2008-02-03 21:34:37
Post Edited:2008-02-03 21:35:21
Post Edited:2008-02-03 21:35:38
Post Edited:2008-02-03 21:42:03

#3 Posted by Alexandria Harkness (706 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"So I have to write a page about being an indain and meeting an explorer and explain what I did with him and what I showed him. I have a couple of idea's but it be really cool if someone can give me some idea's to write about. Please and thank you."

What you did...what you showed him?

hmmmmmmm

#4 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"So I have to write a page about being an indain and meeting an explorer and explain what I did with him and what I showed him. I have a couple of idea's but it be really cool if someone can give me some idea's to write about. Please and thank you."

Psst.....Native

At any rate, I just finished my semester course of Social Studies 10, so I might be able to help you out.

Is this early explorers, like the Spanish ones? Or is this later, once Fur Trade started kicking up?
Post Edited:2008-02-03 21:36:19

#5 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically your and Indian you see the white man on a boat which you've never seen before you think hes a god. You then get gifts from the white man or god and they give you Indians blankets which were used for the dead and sick crew members but you didn't know this so take the blankets and invite them white man. Eventually a few years pass as you guys teach each other things and the white man sorta wants the land he takes it from you and more of them come on their ships and some Indians villains wins most of them whipped out and turned into slaves or just died. Thats a short description of what really happened.

#6 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio

What a strange topic... I like zee crusher's idea.

#7 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Hehehe. I finished it a long time ago. But thanks anyway guys.

@Hellstormer Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm in Algerbra. I never seen anything like that in my life. So sorry.

#8 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellstormer says:

"Yea I'll help, but first can you help me with my calculus? Here when you figure out this I'll help you.If I define the functions and , evaluate assuming you know the following things about h(x):h is continuous everywhere except when
Post Edited:2008-02-03 21:42:03"

i hate limits

#9 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Crimson Orchid says:

"What a strange topic... I like zee crusher's idea."

Thank you lol

Copy says:

"Hehehe. I finished it a long time ago. But thanks anyway guys.@Hellstormer Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm in Algerbra. I never seen anything like that in my life. So sorry."

I'm guessing your in the

licks finger and sticks it in air

9th grader freshman year although your basically almost a 10th grader once the seniors take their early leave.

#10 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Crimson Orchid says:
Thank you lol Copy says:
"Hehehe. I finished it a long time ago. But thanks anyway guys. @Hellstormer Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm in Algerbra. I never seen anything like that in my life. So sorry."
I'm guessing your in the *licks finger and sticks it in air* 9th grader freshman year although your basically almost a 10th grader once the seniors take their early leave."

Nope. Sophomore. This is a project for world history. I have more to do on other stuff though. But I don't really need help for any of that.

#11 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"zee crusher says:
"Crimson Orchid says:
Thank you lol Copy says:
"Hehehe. I finished it a long time ago. But thanks anyway guys. @Hellstormer Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm in Algerbra. I never seen anything like that in my life. So sorry."
I'm guessing your in the *licks finger and sticks it in air* 9th grader freshman year although your basically almost a 10th grader once the seniors take their early leave."

Nope. Sophomore. This is a project for world history. I have more to do on other stuff though. But I don't really need help for any of that."

I see i thought you were freshman because you said algebra and the order in this area lol is algebra geometry then algebra 2 thenin 12th grade you chose which math you want or they may give you trig or calculas.

#12 Posted by Hagane Enna (7450 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellstormer says:

"Yea I'll help, but first can you help me with my calculus? Here when you figure out this I'll help you. If I define the functions and , evaluate assuming you know the following things about h(x): h is continuous everywhere except when

the answer is 42.

#13 Posted by Hellstormer (284 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"zee crusher says:
"Crimson Orchid says:
Thank you lol Copy says:
Nope. Sophomore. This is a project for world history. I have more to do on other stuff though. But I don't really need help for any of that."

Really, I'm a sophomore too. I got advance placement on math though. Being in a class with Juniors and Seniors really blows.

Hagane Enna says:

"Hellstormer says:
"Yea I'll help, but first can you help me with my calculus? Here when you figure out this I'll help you. If I define the functions and , evaluate assuming you know the following things about h(x): h is continuous everywhere except when
the answer is 42."

I don't think my teacher wouild appreciate the humor.

#14 Posted by Crazy Jay Blue (113 posts) - - Show Bio

#15 Posted by Superkitty (1086 posts) - - Show Bio

The f(x) is easy, just g(x) and h(x) are giving me problems (unless they end up being zero)

f(x) = g(x) * h(x) ; the factors of f(x) is (x + 1)(x^2-2x-1), when x=-1, it reduces to 0

#16 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Copy says:
"zee crusher says:
"Crimson Orchid says:
Thank you lol Copy says:
I see i thought you were freshman because you said algebra and the order in this area lol is algebra geometry then algebra 2 thenin 12th grade you chose which math you want or they may give you trig or calculas."

Actually I always had trouble remembering all the things you have to do for certain problems. And I decided to be in Algebra 1a. Which I am now in Algebra 1b.