#1 Edited by wario1988 (990 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (24352 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy sh*t. This guy is scum.

#3 Posted by turoksonofstone (12901 posts) - - Show Bio

Boil him in oil. We have seen the evidence. Boil him in oil while his family watches.

#4 Posted by PartialSanity (433 posts) - - Show Bio

That's pretty brutal. They should cut that guy's thumbs off.

#5 Posted by turoksonofstone (12901 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by wario1988 (990 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder what kind of punishment will this guy get?

#7 Posted by Bruxae (14161 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully alot of beatings from fellow inmates.

#8 Posted by AweSam (7391 posts) - - Show Bio

Saw this on the news. Pretty brutal. Hope he gets what's coming to him.

#9 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

That was one of the most coldest, vicious and ugliest attacks on another human being that I ever saw. Her precious baby girl was right there -- right there -- and ...

...there was no reason for the brutal beating he gave that poor woman - that is a very, very dangerous human being.

That poor family.

#10 Posted by laflux (17647 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis:

I am missing something here? It was disgusting and filthy, but does it make me a scarred individual to say I've heard people being attacked mush that this real life, as well as seeing something arguably more brutal IRL.

Its awful yes

@bruxae said:

Hopefully alot of beatings from fellow inmates.

And yes that's probably what's going to happen.

Boil him in oil. We have seen the evidence. Boil him in oil while his family watches.

If draconian punishments are your answer for solving crimes like this, what's your answer for Rape and Murder?

Honest question.......

#11 Edited by turoksonofstone (12901 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux:

honest answer

Murder: If convicted beyond any reasonable doubt whatsoever offender would receive Life sentence with no chance of Parole in very isolated solitary confinement to maximize anguish.

Rape: If convicted beyond any reasonable doubt whatsoever offender may select Life sentence in solitary confinement to maximize anguish with no chance of parole OR minimum 10 year sentence with mandatory sex change operation served prior to serving any time toward sentence.

Penalties like these would deter these crimes more than current laws IMO.

#12 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@lykopis:

I am missing something here? It was disgusting and filthy, but does it make me a scarred individual to say I've heard people being attacked mush that this real life, as well as seeing something arguably more brutal IRL.

Its awful yes

Oh, don't misunderstand me -- I too have seen in real life much worse acts of violence against a human being(s) -- it was more the environment and circumstance in which this transpired. She was at home, with her children and this individual come into her house and immediately began beating on her. This is what I was referring to -- the mindset behind attacking her was chillingly cold.

So no, its by far not the worst violence I've experienced either.

#13 Edited by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha! And they mocked me for putting cameras on nannys.