Holy birthday week Batman...Mr.U hit the mother load!

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

For those interested in an AWESOME tale, here its goes; ...**Long story made shorter for the average attention span**

Friend of a friend tells MY friend  he's moving out West, and needs to unlaod all his bulk heavy items in his house. Tells us "yes,I have comic book from the late 1930's to the early 1960's    :O  GTFOH...dubious as always, with such promises heard many time befores. We get there he takes us to the room these "books" are stored in...and take the first box to review and I literally almost fall off the chair. Batman #-15 Action Comics #5-25 EC books, PLanet Comics, Captain Midnight FULL RUN,  Superman, Boy comics, Young Allies, Captain America (Golden age) and a plethora of high grade Silver Age, including a F- 5.5 Amazing Fantasy #15  :)

I'l stunned, still....never does this ever happen anymore;at least I thought not....oh, price paid for the 4000+ books e took?  $2,500.00...yeah, cruel i know, but my capitalist, evil intentions allow me to sleep easy at night  ;)

Just starting to go through them before they're submitted to CGC.Hey, I personally think these are the BEST type of comic book stories, at least if collecting is you passion. I'm friggin' stoked as a 5 alarm fire!!!!!
Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous
@Mr. Ubiquitous said:
"
For those interested in an AWESOME tale, here its goes; ...**Long story made shorter for the average attention span**

Friend of a friend tells MY friend  he's moving out West, and needs to unlaod all his bulk heavy items in his house. Tells us "yes,I have comic book from the late 1930's to the early 1960's    :O  GTFOH...dubious as always, with such promises heard many time befores. We get there he takes us to the room these "books" are stored in...and take the first box to review and I literally almost fall off the chair. Batman #-15 Action Comics #5-25 EC books, PLanet Comics, Captain Midnight FULL RUN,  Superman, Boy comics, Young Allies, Captain America (Golden age) and a plethora of high grade Silver Age, including a F- 5.5 Amazing Fantasy #15  :)

I'l stunned, still....never does this ever happen anymore;at least I thought not....oh, price paid for the 4000+ books e took?  $2,500.00...yeah, cruel i know, but my capitalist, evil intentions allow me to sleep easy at night  ;)

Just starting to go through them before they're submitted to CGC.Hey, I personally think these are the BEST type of comic book stories, at least if collecting is you passion. I'm friggin' stoked as a 5 alarm fire!!!!!
"

AND...it's me birthday week, mate....God really loves me  ;)