Shadow_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Shadow_Thief

Be glad Hollywood wasn't your mother.

"Here, honey! I know you really enjoyed last night's dinner so I puked mine up so you could eat it again today!"

Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Mr. Smiths

Hhaha. Yeah well it be interesting if this gets made.

Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mr. Smiths

One of the scenarios from the comments said their could be 3 ways they can do this. I like his second idea, take storyline from Breaking Bad. White guy gets into drug buisness and make it hugh. Do not have use name Tony, just different name.

Shadow_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Shadow_Thief

It certainly could wind up being a good movie; in fact, I hope it does, because I enjoyed both of the previous versions. I'm just getting burnt out on this whole reboot/re-imagining kick Hollywood's been on lately.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ssejllenrad
@Shadow_Thief: Is the 80s really a remake of the 30s version? I mean I haven't watched the first one but people say it's based on Capone. And I didn't see any Capone-inspirations in the remake. You watched the 2 versions so I'm asking you.
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By EdwardWindsor

the 80's Pacino version isnt anything to do with the 30's version other than the title. Short of the reimagined angle they are completly different. Ones about Al Capone who wasan Italian Americna who lived ( caused chaos) in Chicago and the other is about Tony Montana ( whos an imigrant form the carribean and moved to florida)who is a compeltly diffeent type of guy.

Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mr. Smiths

This film could be good if they get a good director to film it. I remmeber reading an article back in 2010 Oliver Stone wanted to direct a remake Scarface film. So I say get him to do it, it could be like Wall Street but more bloody. Could be a corporate raider this time who is worst then Gordon Gekko who rises to the tops then falls off.