Hitman: Absolution Discussion thread

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WarBlade539

Everyone's favorite cloned assassin is coming back for revenge on the 20th of November, 2012. 47 is "betrayed by those he once trusted and now hunted by the police, he suddenly finds himself at the center of a dark conspiracy and must embark on a personal journey through a corrupt and twisted world, in his search for the truth". So, who's excited?.

No Caption Provided
INLIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By INLIFE

YEA!!!!!!! I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS GAME SINCE BLOODMONEY (Half-Decade)........I WILL BUY IT!!! Try and stop me........I Will Be Waiting.....

No Caption Provided
WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By WarBlade539

@INLIFE: This is going to be the last part, right? Have you seen the gameplay videos? Mostly the 'Streets of Hope' gameplay.

INLIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By INLIFE

@darkazrael999 said:

@INLIFE: This is going to be the last part, right? Have you seen the gameplay videos? Mostly the 'Streets of Hope' gameplay.

Not really sure........If Absolution makes a lot of money, IO might be forced to make a sequel.

Yes I have seen the game play videos, especially the "Streets of Hope" videos, they bring a smile to my face every time :)

I have no doubt in my mind that this game will be great. I just hope newcomers to the series realize the true essence of the Hitman series.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By WarBlade539

@INLIFE said:

@darkazrael999 said:

Not really sure........If Absolution makes a lot of money, IO might be forced to make a sequel.

Yes I have seen the game play videos, especially the "Streets of Hope" videos, they bring a smile to my face every time :)

I have no doubt in my mind that this game will be great. I just hope newcomers to the series realize the true essence of the Hitman series.

Aren't there many Hitman fans on CV?