#2 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope she makes a speedy recovery...but you think of her as a legend?

#3 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17822 posts) - - Show Bio

The plague continues.....

#4 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@HBKTimHBK said:

Sure. Wife of the only successful democratic president in history besides FDR. She has forged many agreements and trades, the only other person I would call a legend on her level is Henry Kissinger.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224000 posts) - - Show Bio
hopefully she gets well soon...
#6 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

Sure. Wife of the only successful democratic president in history besides FDR. She has forged many agreements and trades, the only other person I would call a legend on her level is Henry Kissinger.

I'm not disagreeing, I'm just surprised you like Hillary this much is all.

#7 Posted by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

A speedy recovery for her.

#8 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Even though I am a far-right conservative, I like her stances on a few issues. A majority of her politics I disagree with and hate. However, that does not mean I want her to stay in that hospital with a blood cot.

#9 Posted by Samimista (20647 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope she gets well. Such a lovely woman.

#10 Posted by Nefarious (19559 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope she gets a fast recovery.

#11 Posted by Mercy_ (92676 posts) - - Show Bio

This is not okay :(

#12 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2313 posts) - - Show Bio

=_= 1. This isn't serious

2. Speaking as a person who has suffered from the occasional concussion, I have had less drama when i actually cracked my skull and lost memory than this crap she seems to be dealing with.

3. It's all a crock, how convenient this all occurs when they need her to testify in court. The first reason she couldn't was because she scheduled a trip so they delayed her testimony. Now when she was just like weeks away from testifying she just happened to get a concussion because she collapsed from dehydration and they think she will need to be out for a couple of months. Also they are playing up her memory being in question on the news.=_=

#13 Posted by lykopis (10753 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish her the quickest of recoveries.

#14 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@EnSabahNurX said:

=_= 1. This isn't serious

2. Speaking as a person who has suffered from the occasional concussion, I have had less drama when i actually cracked my skull and lost memory than this crap she seems to be dealing with.

3. It's all a crock, how convenient this all occurs when they need her to testify in court. The first reason she couldn't was because she scheduled a trip so they delayed her testimony. Now when she was just like weeks away from testifying she just happened to get a concussion because she collapsed from dehydration and they think she will need to be out for a couple of months. Also they are playing up her memory being in question on the news.=_=

My friend Hannity will continue to press on answers for benghazi. Don't worry.

#15 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Get well Ms. Clinton

#16 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Clinton started agreeing with some of Ron Paul's ideas and was in some disagreement with Obama that she mysteriously gotten ill....

But.... It's funny how Obama automatically quick picks John Kerry to take her place.