musim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Edited By musim

Time to bath in nerdom.

I think they should bring back the actual New Warriors and just upfront call them The Warriors. Get Dwayne Taylor (the original Night Thrasher), Penance, Nova, Rage, Darkhawk, Namorita (Blue version maybe?), and... well I hate Justice. Maybe finally put Justice into the Major Victory suit? That character needs a serious overhaul. I can't stand Firestar either. Maybe the first issue can start with the death of Hindsight Lad. I'm just saying all these characters have been through hell and back (those that are still currently alive that is), why not bring them together for a reunion? Maybe throw in some crazy Sphinx or Tai storyline. Or Nova can take them up to space.

So I'm afraid of Jeph Loeb writing cosmic Marvel. The man absolutely butchered Ultimate Marvel. I mean did anyone like those books? They were just terrible. Ultimate X was surprisingly refreshing but overall the man does not inspire confidence.

Also not sure what to think of the Annihilators series. Its also weird to me that space faith church is still around. They killed off a lot of characters in space so they're obviously gearing up for some returns. Peter Quill, Richard Rider, Adam Warlock, Thanos, Lilandra.... Yeah no way those dudes stay dead.