Help me find this Comic Book!

Mishnab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mishnab

First time on the vine, hope you guys will forgive me if im in the wrong board (off-topic was the best i could find so far^^)

I am looking for a comicbook i used to have back when I was younger(lost it). I dont know if it belonged to the Marvel or DC universe but i remember it having a DC VS MARVEL poster on the backside

Anyway here's the description from what i remember (had only one volume)

Its the story of a group of warriors wearing (what I believe to remember) bio mechanic armors and weapon that evolved each time they were damaged or near-destroyed(dbz-like).

The group was composed of the following:

-The leader(who in that issue battled the father of his dead love interest) armor: mainly dark blue/blackish

-The sexy lady with the huge breast.. armor:mainly yellow with long cat-like claws

-The angry emo guy of the bunch(there always has to be one...) armor: blue with knuckles that produce something close to electric energy-beams

-And the teenage girl who turns into a freaking monster that looks somewhat like her bat-like pet. Armor:light purple/pinkish

Overall the art quality was pretty good, its not some bronze age drawing, it is pretty contemporary

sorry for horrible grammar!

Hope you guys can help!

edit: this comic was probably ongoing during the late 90's or the early 00's if this can help

Mishnab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Mishnab

Any hardcore comic book reader that might know this comic? If there is such a person on the vine and he isn't too busy you might wanna try directing him on this thread =)

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@Mishnab: Honestly I have no idea what you're talking about. Was it a comic book or anime?

Mishnab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mishnab

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: comic book western style 100% :)

I guess its either quite sh*tty and/or underground since nobody has any idea of what I am talking about.

edit: has in nobody i only include /co/ so far :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mishnab: Hmm.. no idea on the title? Not even one word? It's really hard to find the comic when you only have the details.

Good luck on Comic Vine though :)

Also there is a post limit (5 posts a day) until you hit 15-20 posts, then you're free to post as much as you want.

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CrimsonCake

I shall look vigorously into the long forgotten back issue storages to find it.

Mishnab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mishnab

Thanks! I'll try to keep that limit in mind.

Sadly i dont remember any hint of the title whatsoever, only what i put as description. The reason I became interested in knowing the title of the serie is because I just recently started reading comicbook and I got interested in knowing what in the world could have been my first comic red!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mishnab: I see. I know a lot of comic books from my childhood that I have forgotten (title, name, actual location of book, etc.), but the vivid pages are still imprinted in my mind. It's a shame I lost them. Best of luck in finding your comic book titles!

KillerZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By KillerZ  Moderator

Yeah, that's from Top Cow, and is called Weapon Zero ( I link the team, because it has two volumes)

Mishnab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mishnab

hell yeah! you guys are awesome :)

thanks a lot for the hard work! Is there some way i can rep you guys or anything?

KillerZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#11  Edited By KillerZ  Moderator

No hard work involved, I like most of Top Cow and recognized it easily.