#1 Posted by YoungJustice (6841 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by YoungJustice (6841 posts) - - Show Bio

JK Donate some money to Hati or something.

#3 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29500 posts) - - Show Bio

He's just a poor boy from a poor family. Spare him his life from this monstrosity.

#4 Posted by Samimista (20711 posts) - - Show Bio

@youngjustice: I'll look at it in a few lil bro. Just gotta remove Adblock it says.

#5 Edited by russellmania77 (15304 posts) - - Show Bio

nah

#7 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

F*ck no! Jk, I'll donate.

#8 Edited by YoungJustice (6841 posts) - - Show Bio

@youngjustice: I'll look at it in a few lil bro. Just gotta remove Adblock it says.

Thanks, but you don't have to, I was just seeing if I was still relevant on CV or not. Apparently I am.

#9 Posted by Samimista (20711 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista said:

Thanks, but you don't have to, I was just seeing if I was still relevant on CV or not. Apparently I am.

Aw! But you're one of my favorite members here and one of the great debaters. =D

By the way I clicked the link but was unsure what to do lol. Was there anything specific I needed to fill out for you or anything?

#10 Edited by YoungJustice (6841 posts) - - Show Bio

@youngjustice said:

@samimista said:

Aw! But you're one of my favorite members here and one of the great debaters. =D

By the way I clicked the link but was unsure what to do lol. Was there anything specific I needed to fill out for you or anything?

*blushes*

Oh, supposedly it's supposed to give you a point per person that visits your referral page, lies were told.

#11 Posted by Samimista (20711 posts) - - Show Bio

@youngjustice: All hail YJ! =D

I clicked it twice last night but nothing popped up lol. Did any points go through? =O

#12 Posted by ComeOutAndPlay (329 posts) - - Show Bio

His eyes look creepy.