#1 Edited by Squalleon (4143 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello everybody!

i have been in the vine for some time but i never actually put a link of my band's reverbnation profile!

Please listen to our music and tell me what you think!

Thank you :-)

http://www.reverbnation.com/RQB

#2 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

pretty good. which one are you and your front womans kinda cute

#3 Edited by Squalleon (4143 posts) - - Show Bio

@umbrafeline said:

pretty good. which one are you and your front womans kinda cute

Thank you!

I am the Bassist!

#4 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

@Squalleon said:

@umbrafeline said:

pretty good. which one are you and your front womans kinda cute

Thank you!

I am the Bassist!

the blonde guy right?

#5 Posted by Squalleon (4143 posts) - - Show Bio

@umbrafeline: http://www.reverbnation.com/page_object/page_object_photos/artist_2424147

this guy :-P

#6 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

oh youre the other guy. very well then. i still stand with my statement about anna :-P

#7 Posted by Squalleon (4143 posts) - - Show Bio

@umbrafeline: Thank you i will tell her :-P

#8 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah you do that =P

#9 Posted by Squalleon (4143 posts) - - Show Bio

bump!

#10 Posted by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

A Final Fantasy fan? You've earned yourself a new follower.

#11 Posted by Squalleon (4143 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

A Final Fantasy fan? You've earned yourself a new follower.

Squall Leonheart is my top guy!

#12 Edited by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

@Squalleon said:

@Samimista said:

A Final Fantasy fan? You've earned yourself a new follower.

Squall Leonheart is my top guy!

Always liked his gunblade. VIII is in my top three favorite FF games. Also; you and your band have cool songs. Just gave it a listen. Very catchy.

#13 Posted by Squalleon (4143 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista: Thank You :-)

#14 Posted by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

@Squalleon: Your welcome! =D

#15 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
@Squalleon: FF FAN??? NICE
#16 Posted by Squalleon (4143 posts) - - Show Bio

@SandMan_: Doesn't the name kinda give it away?

#17 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
@Squalleon: never noticed it XD