Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By New_World_Order

Have you ever stolen, or been robbed? Just curious.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

I took some gum from a store once.
Yeah, I'm hardcore.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By New_World_Order

Lol

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

yeah...dude broke into my friends car and stole a Q.P. and my leather jacket

reignmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Stole. Videos, magazines, etc. Occurred over a 3-year period in my teens. When I was 18 I felt bad about it and told my dad. He went with me to every store and shop, and waited outside as I went in and paid for whatever I had taken earlier.

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I used to steal a lot when I was a kid. Kid as in pre-teen years. Robbed as in steal by force? Nope but I have had a few things stolen just not by force.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beer, candy, winning scratch off, sodas, yugioh cards and Pokemon cards but that was long ago and a different life, never again... Been robbed once when I was younger, they took my n64 (p.s. 2 weeks later I found it in neighbor's bunt down house but the cops kept it)

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

I stole from myself to give to the poor.

I'm poor.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#12 JediXMan  Moderator

No.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I stole a Highlights magazine from some girl when I was a kid. Never stole anything else my entire life.

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Nope.

Avatar image for mynamewasdeleted
MyNameWasDeleted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MyNameWasDeleted

Yes I have been robbed and later that morning after the police did their thing at my apartment I was walking up to catch a bus and some young punk grabbed my purse and took off with it. I was in heels and a short skirt and I chased his ass down and tripped him from behind. He got up ready to fight. so we went at it right in the middle of the street.

I only had like four dollars in there and some spare change but I was NOT in a mood. It was a bad neighborhood, but I didn't have much choice in the matter. Long story short... I got my purse back

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Not robbed but lots of people don't give me back things they borrow. I've stolen some toys and small games when I was a kid, but it was petty.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When I was 5 I accidentally took some gum.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn

yep... lol

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Stole? Just small stuff like rare trading cards.

Burglars broke in once when we were all asleep, took some garden chairs and other stuff. My mom was once held at knifepoint and they snatched her purse.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#20  Edited By TheGoldenOne
lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I stole cookies from the cookie jar.

krilling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I stole action figures, comic books and even some sex magazines when I was a kid.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

No, but I have been tempted to steal a couple of times. I resisted. *Pat on the back*

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 137

#24  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

both. not proud of it.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

I've stolen, but never been robbed. So suck it karma!

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I stole a McDonald's toy from a friend when I was a little kid. I've still got it, and if I ever see him again I'm gonna return it lol.

I've been a victim of larceny and attempted robbery but no one has successfully robbed me yet.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn

Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Stole once and regretted it ever since. Something so trivial and all over a little peer pressure.

Never been robbed, but I dont have a hell of a lot for someone to take and probably wouldnt care. but I'll be damned if someone endangered my family on my watch.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Yep,it happen when I was about 5 years old. It was a home invasion.... I was only 5 years old,5 f*cking years old and I got a gun put to my head. Good God the horror =(

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

Kind of. I once lent my copy of Devil May Cry 3 to a friend and he never returned it... eventually, I found the special edition of the game and bought that. I also learned to never ever lend games to people ever again. Seriously, I loved DMC3 and played the crap out of that game when I got it and beat it on every difficulty, so when I lent it and never got it back for years I was annoyed.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By warlock360

Went into a thrift store with my mom, saw a toy car (back from the future, not even big just like a matchbox car) and wanted to show it to her so she could buy it for me. Long story short I found myself in front of our car a while later with the Thing still in my hand, which I had forgotten to show her. So yea that was my theft.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@mynamewasdeleted: XD

Glad you got your purse back!

Someone's getting their a** kicked today!!!

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By pipxeroth

I stole some money from my sister once :P

Millennian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I used to love the idea of having so much money so at home I would pretend to be looking for lost coins in everyone's room but really I was just ransacking my parents and siblings wallets. I got caught for the first time when I was 11, I was on holidays at a beach house with literally y entire family/cousins and stole 50 bucks from the rental book on the day we were leaving. A few hours later, all my uncles/aunties panicked and I was blamed for playing with the rental book in the morning so my dad forced me to look for it. I was thinking of putting it in one of the last pages of the book but everyone would see me so I almost threw it in the bushes but I didn't want to lose it. Eventually my dad seemed way too suspicious and started checking my stuff and found it in my shorts, so I was caught - probably the most embarrassing moment of my life. Now whenever money goes missing my parents blame it on me when I never steal anymore. I think my sister knows my parents will blame everything on me and I think she's the one who's stealing all this money...

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never stole but I've been robbed a few times. Sometimes when I wasn't around (my dorm) and sometimes directly confronted. Scariest was last summer - first time I fought back because it seemed they weren't happy with just my iPhone, wallet and backpack. Broad daylight -- major airport. All I can say is, never go into a public washroom unless you know there is someone else in there -- wait to follow another person inside and be quick about it so you leave before or with someone too. Plus keep your passport and boarding pass on your person (bra or tucked inside the front of your pants).

Best thing is I left my laptop as a donation to the school I was stationed at so at least I know it would have been stolen had I not left it behind. So, there's a silver lining in every story. :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never been robbed.

Oh man.. I have a long track record of stealing, though. When I was a young child, about 6 or 7, there used to be this jar of pennies in my house. I was unsupervised and in desperate need of some dollar, because 6 and 7 year olds have a lot of things to pay for apparently.. so, while my Mom was out, I began taking massive handfuls of pennies out of this jar, running all the way from the kitchen, through the bottom of my house, up the stairs, and into my room, where I'd transfer the pennies, run back down and repeat. I'd do this for hours.

That was probably the highlight of my criminal career. I'm a changed man now, and I have greater prospects. I'm never going back.

(Seriously doe. I've stolen pick n mix sweets before. That's it. Lol)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis said:

Never stole but I've been robbed a few times. Sometimes when I wasn't around (my dorm) and sometimes directly confronted. Scariest was last summer - first time I fought back because it seemed they weren't happy with just my iPhone, wallet and backpack. Broad daylight -- major airport. All I can say is, never go into a public washroom unless you know there is someone else in there -- wait to follow another person inside and be quick about it so you leave before or with someone too. Plus keep your passport and boarding pass on your person (bra or tucked inside the front of your pants).

Best thing is I left my laptop as a donation to the school I was stationed at so at least I know it would have been stolen had I not left it behind. So, there's a silver lining in every story. :)

I knew I wasn't paranoid. I knew it. Whenever I go into public toilets I always play the scenario in my head of me getting mugged. It's never happened but your story is proof it could.

In fact, I'm constantly paranoid of being mugged, even when I'm walking home at night. A little paranoia goes far though.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

Me and my moms old house has been broken into like 16 times. Last time they broke in they took the stove, the fridge, tv's, the hot wter heater, copper wire absolutely everything they could carry out

Pro_Nelson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My call of duty black ops 1 was stolen from me. The dude lied in my face about the issue. I was like twelve and the dude was like in ninth grade at the time so I was scared to face him. But I mean it's pretty petty so I don't dwell on the issue.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've had at least three different bikes stolen.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

I have never been robbed but I think I have stolen some small things as little like gum,pens or such stuff.Nothing major.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By lykopis

@i_like_swords:

The idea of a little guy running through the house and up the stairs to transfer those pennies like some cash and grab fiend...I thought I reached the height of adorableness tonight but I do believe you've topped it. That is just too much. Your legs must have killed you, lol.

And yes, good on you for your way of thinking -- plus instinct goes a long way. When the hairs on the back of our necks stand up, that's our very own spidey sense tingling. I'm not paranoid -- I was raised in the city so I pretty much have eyes in the back of my head but if I am alone, walking at night and hear the sound of footsteps behind me, or just catch sight of someone I sprint. Just all out sprint to where I need to be. I am sure I freaked out people - they must have thought Godzilla was coming but better I look like a crazed person than find myself in a scary situation. I did this since I was a kid and when I came out to the city I am at now -- I kinda started to feel like an idiot but I just did it more out of habit than anything else. Any extra cardio is a good thing anyway. Well, turns out one time the footsteps behind me grew in pace into an all out sprint as well and I swear, I think I almost fainted from fear. I had an entire block of buildings that were empty of people and lights, no where to run into and I could tell this person was catching up to me -- I could hear his heavy panting over my quick panicky breaths, that's how close he was to me with the lights of a major street just ahead of me by a few metres.

Anyway, fear is an awesome thing because I got just enough burst to turn the corner. That's when a security guard saw me and broke out into a run himself, racing past me while another caught me (I kinda slammed into him to be honest) and took me inside the building they were stationed at. Apparently there was a rash of sexual assaults around campus and the immediate area surrounding my university which has quite a few hospitals. They saw me running on their cameras with whoever behind me chasing me and were coming out to help. I was new to the area and wasn't aware of this (no excuse though, I shouldn't have been so stupid -- no matter how street-smart you think you are, you still have to be careful) and because it happened all behind me, I couldn't give any details about how he looked or whatever because I didn't see him. Just heard him.

So I keep up the same thing, I just sprint like dobermans are after me whenever I am alone walking and don't feel safe, lol. I've done it hundreds of times by now but it only takes once for something terrible to happen. It almost did.

Oh -- and there is no screaming for help. When you are running at your tippy toppest speed, there is no bit of air available in your lungs that can generate a sound. (Not that it would have helped me in my particular situation). Little things like that you don't think of when in that kind of situation.

LOL -- now I am coming off like some kind of psycho-paranoid fancy nancy. Lesson is -- run. Trust your instincts. If something tells you something isn't right, it's probably not. Better safe than sorry -- such a tired phrase I suppose but so, so true.

(sorry for the rambling, out-of-nowhere story)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis: My god.. that's freaky. Not going to lie, you're not alone. Sometimes when I'm feeling paranoid walking home I just sprint/jog there to get home quicker. I've never full on sprinted away from anyone, but I do it once I'm around a corner.

That really is quite the story.. message to everyone: trust your instincts!