#1 Posted by SavageBeast (330 posts) - - Show Bio

I have.

#2 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

I don't believe in Ghost.

When you die you either go to a Heaven or a Hell.

Now they say if their is a spirit on this Earth still it means that their is unfinished business that needs to be done.

#3 Posted by mk111 (3140 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope, I haven't seen any ghosts. But I once saw a crazy man. And that was far worse.

#4 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw Cher in person once, does that count?

#5 Posted by Nightwing28710 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

No. It was invisible.

#6 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
indeed I have... lol
#7 Posted by longbowhunter (7047 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw the movie Ghost. Terrifying in its own way unless you're Swayze crazy.

#8 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:

indeed I have... lol

liar.

#9 Posted by YoungJustice (6799 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, a girl in an orange peasant clothing like dress in the corner of my eye running through the hallway.

I have also seen a number of orbs.

#10 Edited by Sniper_King (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, I have see one and defeated it (it was with a zombie teddy bear)

#11 Posted by ScruffyNerfherder (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope. But I have experienced some creepy stuff.

#12 Posted by Earth616 (174 posts) - - Show Bio

I have discussed with them using my Ouija board!!!!!!!! It's freaky! I didn't used to believe that Ouijas worked, and I still didn't when I tried it the first time, but we all took turns taking our hands off and the motion stayed constant! And it guessed my uncle's birthday and my dad's license plate!!!!

#13 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

No, and I'm upset.

I've been to a few haunted locations and I saw nada! The Winchester (which I didn't find out was haunted until sometime after visiting), that haunted hotel in Monterrey, my brother-in-law's supposedly haunted office? ZILCH!

#14 Posted by Icarusflies (12491 posts) - - Show Bio

Just going to quote myself from another thread:

Well, I guess this is only sort of an urban legend, because it is actually true...happened to ME, not just a friend of a friend or whatever.
I live in a neighborhood largely populated by older folks. Recently there has been more turnover, but as of a few years ago there were really no kids. Anyway, across the street from me lived an old woman and her mentally ill son (probably in his 40s/50s). They REALLY didn't like us...our dog would often go and bark at the old woman (who once sent us a letter threatening to sue), and our dog would also go and poop on their lawn, right in front of the son.
Eventually we (my family) noticed that Calypso (the dog) hadn't been barking as much recently. And now that we thought about it, we hadn't seen the old woman or her son in a long time. A few weeks passed, and the other neighbors revealed that they hadn't seen her either. The neighborhood consensus was that if no one had seen her by Easter we'd call the police.
Easter came and went. The police were called in. The old woman was dead, in her bathroom. The water was still running. She had been there for two months. There was no sign of her son.
Things got stranger: Her son was found in New Orleans. Bags of money were found behind the bushes at their house. The son's car's trunk was layered with garbage bags, like he was going to move a body.
Then the case was dropped. The son was NOT a murder suspect, the woman was just old. The other stuff was never explained.
Anyway, time went on, the house was renovated and put up for sale. A really nice young couple and their 4-year old daughter moved in. I sometime babysit for the kid.
But there is something weird...I put the kid to bet at around 8:30, she goes out like a light. But then I hear footsteps. When I go to look, they seem to be behind me, but always on the opposite side of a wall. I've checked, the kid is in bed. Fast asleep. I try to ignore the footsteps, and go read in another room. There's something in the mirror in the adjacent room, some kind of fog. It's gone when I go to look at it.
This has happened every time I've babysat for the kid.
Moderator Online
#15 Posted by joshmightbe (24878 posts) - - Show Bio

I've seen some weird stuff but I'm not completely sure if I've ever actually seen a ghost.

#16 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

No such thing as ghosts.

#17 Posted by God_Spawn (37726 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup.

Moderator Online
#18 Posted by Aiden Cross (15562 posts) - - Show Bio

I looked in the mirror once >_>..

#19 Posted by Immortal777 (7363 posts) - - Show Bio

I did also told it to start paying rent and I never saw it again.

#20 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

No....

#21 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

Only on TV. Although an old classmate of mine took a pic with his girlfriend that looked like there was an orb on it.

#22 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17887 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope.

Ghosts are just a figment of the mind.

#23 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

Nope.

Oh goodie. I love figs!

Sincerely,

#24 Posted by Jean199999 (547 posts) - - Show Bio

No, but I may or may not have a friend named Lennay.

#25 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17887 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jean199999 said:

No, but I may or may not have a friend named Lennay.

Huh?

@Jokergeist said:

Nope.

Oh goodie. I love figs!

Sincerely,

Ha ha.

#26 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope,but I saw the rain xD

#27 Posted by ARMIV2 (8435 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I certainly saw something...

#28 Posted by Illuminatus (9504 posts) - - Show Bio
@SavageBeast said:
I have.
Pics or it didn't happen.
#29 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

There are several theories that are none spiritual on the ideas of ghost. Time loops in the space time continuum and that jazz. Regardless I have never seen a ghost, but our world is full of things we have yet to discover so I don't rule it out completely.

#30 Edited by Pyrogram (36660 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#31 Edited by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@King Saturn said:

indeed I have... lol

liar.

spook n!gga.
#32 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

I tend not to see things that don't exist.

#33 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope.

I can't believe I see Christians believe in Ghosts its idiotic and downright idiotic

#34 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17887 posts) - - Show Bio

@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

Nope.

I can't believe I see Christians believe in Ghosts its idiotic and downright idiotic

I have a similar view of religion,but there you go.

#35 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20164 posts) - - Show Bio

@ScruffyNerfherder said:

Nope. But I have experienced some creepy stuff.

Do tell!

#36 Posted by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

No, because ghosts don't exist.

#37 Posted by DCsuperman0007 (515 posts) - - Show Bio

when i was 13 i was out walking my dog at about 10pm i walked outside and down at the corner i saw what i thought was a man dressed in all white standing perfectly still,it kinda creeped me out but i was curious so i walked a bit closer and i promise you it was NO man. i was walking back to my house every time i looked back it was a bit closer, so i ran inside and when i came back out with by brother it was gone. This story is true i said it once and i will say it a thousand times.

#38 Posted by GodOfMischief (641 posts) - - Show Bio

A really weird thing happened to me once, but I've never physically seen a ghost walking around.

#39 Posted by TotalBalance (741 posts) - - Show Bio

I've seen some of these during my travels in Europe:

Technically it is called a "Ghost".....

#40 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

There are several theories that are none spiritual on the ideas of ghost. Time loops in the space time continuum and that jazz. Regardless I have never seen a ghost, but our world is full of things we have yet to discover so I don't rule it out completely.

My physics teacher mentioned being out of phase with our wavelength, or something like that, but he stopped liking us and never finished.

I hate it when people just dismiss something neither quantified nor disprooved, and yet the same people deny scientific fact....LOL Viners

#41 Posted by Setherial (209 posts) - - Show Bio

Demons visit my conscious mind with regularity.

#42 Posted by Mr_Winchester (708 posts) - - Show Bio

@DCsuperman0007: Dude if it wasn't a man what did it look like?

#43 Posted by CapFanboy (4920 posts) - - Show Bio

@TotalBalance said:

I've seen some of these during my travels in Europe:

Technically it is called a "Ghost".....

The extended wheelbase version is really comfy.

#44 Posted by TheThe (1730 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes.

#45 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought I saw an angel before when I was around four years old. It was at 1:6 scale to a regular human being and it was crawling on the floor, so I'm not sure what to think of that now...

#46 Posted by DCsuperman0007 (515 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Winchester: it had the body shape of a person but its limbs were way to short not to mention it was completely white even areas that are not covered by clothes like the face and neck i got a good look and i saw no face or feet.

#47 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

can't specify if i saw A GHOST in particular, but i've seen something.

maybe it was one of thous hallucination moments/

#48 Posted by Nefarious (19783 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. His name was Casper.