Have you ever had a dream about someone and become lovestruck?

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By SmoothJammin

I had this odd dream I was biking home from school and this girl I knew was sitting on the handlebars with her arms stretched out, her eyes closed and the wind in her hair as she smiled. Don't get me wrong, she was an attractive young woman but I hadn't seen her in YEARS. I'd hardly known her and to be honest I'd never been quite fond of her(bf was a jealous asshat). But, for whatever reason I woke up with this strange sensation. Like I had to talk to her... I desired to know her whereabouts and what she was up to these days. Perhaps she needed a friend to talk to. Maybe it was a sign from God. That it was meant to be but I just needed a little push. Instantly I grab my laptop and hop on facebook to look this chick up. Apparently a few buddies of mine were mutual friends of hers, cool, and as my eyes twinkled with anticipation of adding her I instinctively go for the invite button. Message sent! I'm scoping out her profile and discover she likes all the weird stuff I do, visits all the clubs I like to attend and from the looks of things is every bit the party animal I am :))

*+*+*+*+*-------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- --------------------------------------- *+*+*+*+*

One thing caught my eye though. No boyriend. I gazed at her profile pic for a long time with this big stupid grin on my face. It was of her at a dubstep event, bar dancing on a counter with another gorgeous young lady. It felt so magical. Like I was living a disney movie! I scrolled to the bottom of the page and read something that left me heartbroken. Sexual orientation: Interested in Wo--FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

So much for trusting my intuition. lol...has this sort of thing ever happened to anyone?

Calvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Calvin

sometimes you even dream you're in a relationship with someone that doesn't exists. sometimes we understand we don’t know the person, other times when our brain gains consciousness it just tries to make sense of the dream by just associate the imaginary person with the most resembled face in out memory to fill in the gaps then you go to her webpage and find something you like about her, and something’s you don’t. however hormones play a cruel trick on you and you can only the stuff you love and filter out everything else… maybe you're subconscious just wanted to make you dream you're in a relationship, maybe the person in it is not the real issue. more interestingly, what could possible motivated you to dream you were in love? the real motivator that made dream about love in the first place, may just as well be anything else, or even ANYONE else… contrary to popular belief dreams are motivated by the past, rather than the future. so some retrospective meditation and introspective thinking may be in order if you really want to understand your subconscious PS – hope you don’t mind, but I kind of laughed a bit at your expense =)

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By InnerVenom123

ROFLMAO.

I'm sorry but that's hilarious and caught me off guard.

Better luck next time! =P

Also no, that hasn't happened to me.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By nickthedevil

Wow. Congrats to you my friend. But still... Did you make sure she was actually seriously interested in Women?

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By HolySerpent

Wofu ?

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SmoothJammin

@Calvin: Yep. I definitely forgot to meditate this morning(I usually do around half an hr in the AM, & before bedtime). Great insight btw, that's some sound advice my friend. Thanks so much.

@InnerVenom123: Ha! Sometimes I think true love is utter bs, and that 'the movies' can paint a pretty picture of 2 soulmates who eventually fall for one another, but irl it's much more complicated than that :l

@nickthedevil: OH yea.

blur99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By blur99

I had a dream about Helen of Troy a while back. It seemed so real...so haunting. The emotions that it conjured up were so powerful. Something that I had and then it was gone when I awoke. Dreams are something. I was entranced by her.

"I felt it as something which I could adequately express and never seize again."

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

Bad times lol

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SmoothJammin

Next time we meet up, I'll make it my incentive to turn her. Maybe buy her a couple drinks..bahahaha

spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By spartan92

This is what was happening in your subconscious