#1 Posted by Jokerette (158 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, I created Ralph (I was on the Vine under that name a couple of weeks ago), a good superhero who has the power of Fire. Anyway he kills himself for a water-powered girl, Daphne.

My favourite creation (he's my SON, practically) is the Ace of Knaves. No Joker link. Knaves (or Knavey, so cuuute) was a bullied 17 years old boy named Sebastian. Brilliant at school and hated by the bully Kevin (one of his classmates), he had the fortun of being the most beautiful girl of school's boyfriend. Jenny (the sexy gal) only pretends to love him, he does this for a bet. The sob story finishes the last day of school. She kisses Kevin before Sebastian's eyes. The guy who once was timid and quiet becomes crazy.

So he makes his own Knaves costume and places a mess at school's play. The headmaster expels him from school and his parents call a lunatic asylum. After two days Sebastian, I mean, Knaves gets back his sanity and breaks out of the asylum.

The Ace of Knaves is born.

You can see him in my image gallery.

#2 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio

Jokerette says:

"Yes, I created Ralph (I was on the Vine under that name a couple of weeks ago), a good superhero who has the power of Fire. Anyway he kills himself for a water-powered girl, Daphne. My favourite creation (he's my SON, practically) is the Ace of Knaves. No Joker link. Knaves (or Knavey, so cuuute) was a bullied 17 years old boy named Sebastian. Brilliant at school and hated by the bully Kevin (one of his classmates), he had the fortun of being the most beautiful girl of school's boyfriend. Jenny (the sexy gal) only pretends to love him, he does this for a bet. The sob story finishes the last day of school. She kisses Kevin before Sebastian's eyes. The guy who once was timid and quiet becomes crazy. So he makes his own Knaves costume and places a mess at school's play. The headmaster expels him from school and his parents call a lunatic asylum. After two days Sebastian, I mean, Knaves gets back his sanity and breaks out of the asylum. The Ace of Knaves is born. You can see him in my image gallery. "

Cool!

#3 Posted by Jokerette (158 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"Jokerette says:
"Yes, I created Ralph (I was on the Vine under that name a couple of weeks ago), a good superhero who has the power of Fire. Anyway he kills himself for a water-powered girl, Daphne. My favourite creation (he's my SON, practically) is the Ace of Knaves. No Joker link. Knaves (or Knavey, so cuuute) was a bullied 17 years old boy named Sebastian. Brilliant at school and hated by the bully Kevin (one of his classmates), he had the fortun of being the most beautiful girl of school's boyfriend. Jenny (the sexy gal) only pretends to love him, he does this for a bet. The sob story finishes the last day of school. She kisses Kevin before Sebastian's eyes. The guy who once was timid and quiet becomes crazy. So he makes his own Knaves costume and places a mess at school's play. The headmaster expels him from school and his parents call a lunatic asylum. After two days Sebastian, I mean, Knaves gets back his sanity and breaks out of the asylum. The Ace of Knaves is born. You can see him in my image gallery. "
Cool!"

Really? Thanks! blushes

#4 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, I have created my own character. Actually, I created my own Universe and rules and all that good stuff. The main character of my stories is the account I'm using, Kain Echnida. He lost his family in a gruesome murder by an old tyrant and was almost killed himself. However his sheer desire for revenge drove his survival. He honed his combat skill and made himself incredibly powerful until he was charged with the responsibility of maintaining balance in his quest for power to annihilate his foe and his powerful weapons.

There's alot more that goes to the story, but it'll take awhile before I explain it all. I have to do my fan-fic first though. Which is actually being worked on here on the vine. I don't get alot of readers, but what can you expect if you're not exactly the most well-liked individual. LoL.

#5 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#6 Posted by Nahero (9915 posts) - - Show Bio

ive made my own characters too my favorite is infact Desilation which i used as my first account and if you did not know i appeared as him as a villain who was supposed the villain to end all villains at first but i turned him blue over time

#7 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm actually writing a book about a couple of my characters.  Not Crimson Orchid mind you, just a few of my creations (Dollface, Merric, and a couple of others who I have yet to reveal ;D).  I'm hoping to find the time to turn it into a comic book and have it published eventually.

#8 Posted by Fae (805 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't that what most of us do, on here?

#9 Posted by Psysis (2394 posts) - - Show Bio
Fae said:
"Isn't that what most of us do, on here?"

yeah nods head
#10 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio
Fae said:
"Isn't that what most of us do, on here?"
yup lol
#11 Posted by the_godfather14 (65 posts) - - Show Bio

I've made a villain named Monti Copola he was born a mutant he is the Congsliere of a local mobster called The Copola Family he has the power to duplicate himself he is very brilliant he created a glove that can make him travel to any time he wants

#12 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

It's how I pass my time since my eight years old. - The sad thing is I can't recall the name of the first one I created.

#13 Posted by the Vica (1967 posts) - - Show Bio
Calvin said:
"It's how I pass my time since my eight years old. - The sad thing is I can't recall the name of the first one I created. "
Me too.

The first character I ever created was Animan, a member of the X-Men who had the body parts of various different animals. I eventually developed his character so that he was a former animal-based-shapeshifter, who lost his powers and was stuck in the last form he used, which had the various animal body parts. I also created his arch-enemy Foxhound, a mutant fox-dude, Ripper around the same time, a child who mutated into a wolf-like monster, Rage, who got a blood transfusion from Ripper and gained strength during 'fits of rage' that could only be controlled by a special headband, and Vixen, the good-guy daughter of Foxhound.
#14 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

My first one looked like the Robin, with a flashy costume, with red, green and yellow. He also used to travel to another planet to be with his friends, who happen to be sentients animals. They walked, talked and use clothing! They also had nature friendly technology. - The normal kid stuff, I guess.

You see Vica yours had animal parts, my had animal friends. Kids always put animals on it.

#15 Posted by the Vica (1967 posts) - - Show Bio
Calvin said:
"My first one looked like the Robin, with a flashy costume, with red, green and yellow. He also used to travel to another planet to be with his friends, who happen to be sentients animals. They walked, talked and use clothing! They also had nature friendly technology. - The normal kid stuff, I guess. You see Vica yours had animal parts, my had animal friends. Kids always put animals on it."
Lol, talking animals FTW!

Funny thing is though, after getting into comics I noticed half the characters I made up were the same as already existing ones...
#16 Posted by inferiorego (21111 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, and many of the characters are on comic vine... go me!
Bunch of Capes

Staff
#17 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

alot. i do art in various mediums, penciling, painting, sculpting, rendering, 3d modeling,
spriting, custom action figures, ect and i write. not going to share them. greedy people
and theives exsist everywhere.

#18 Posted by spawn_obsessed (432 posts) - - Show Bio

i havent created any character or superhero im not creative enough

#19 Posted by The Rorschach (147 posts) - - Show Bio

Tons I just cant think names for them.

#20 Posted by Magnus/Murdock (428 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot, but I only "finished" about two dozen of them

#21 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
Magnus/Murdock said:
"A lot, but I only "finished" about two dozen of them"

A lot of unfinished concepts, I guess that's normal.
#22 Posted by Incredible Hulk-Prime (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

My Super Hero acount is one of my characters that I made tianthe other is a guy named DragonFly. His a mutant who looks like a giant dragonfly.

#23 Posted by DeadPool a.k.a Wade Wilson (979 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a writer along with alot of people on the vine... i'm guessing we've all created characters

#24 Posted by Vance Astro (91067 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes.