have you ever been bullied?

• 146 results
SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

i certainly have. been called ugly, a nerd, goofy, fat when i was younger, was made fun of for not being athletic(nobody will ever laugh at me for my athleticism again lol). just curious if any of you have been bullied a or if youre being bullied by someone now. and how you overcame/ are overcoming it.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Not me, which i'm grateful for.

Highschool is just full of vultures.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was one of the cool kids.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ximpossibrux

@awesam: i was bullied in elementary and jr high. but puberty was pretty good to me. so in other words when i got to highschool i realized how shallow some people are

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Nope but I was chase after by a girl for a while who wanted to kick me.

JulieDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JulieDC

oh yeah, i was definitely bullied. its caused me to have many social problems that still persist today. but my becoming a loner did encourage me to embrace my geeky side even though it continually causes people to look down at me for it including family. oh well, i'd rather enjoy what makes me happy than care what someone who probably doesn't like me anyways thinks...

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juliedc:

excuse me moderators if you see this. but FUCK what anybody else thinks. ifit makes YOU happy and YOU enjoy it then nobody elses opinion matters. my family laughs at me for watching dbz and reading comics at age 19. but am i gunna stop? yeah as soon as the mets play the cubs in the world series.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AweSam

@sog7dc: I had my group. We mostly stayed out of the public eye. My brother and sister were really popular, so that helped. I swear, it's like being in a mafia family. I was robbed once, so my sisters friends beat up the guy who robbed me. Mind you, there were two guys and one had a pocket knife. I still didn't hand anyting to them, they had to take it from me.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

No, I have never been bullied.

Avatar image for mistressoftheelements
MistressOfTheElements

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got bullied for having braces in my mouth..But I was apart of that preppy group so people stopped bullying me after a while.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam:

ugh i hate thieves....when i was in high school i was just loved lbs. i remember one time some guy was coming at me like he wanted to hit me and before i knew it like 4 people stood in front of me like i had body guards. its a good thing to because as big as i am i am NOT a fighter. gentle giant

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

You kidding me? I had bleach blond hair and wore hot pink women stretch jeans in high school. Of course I got bullied. The students weren't half as bad as the faculty though.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@longbowhunter:

i don't get it why would anybody bully you for that? and the faculty? i would have sued the ass off of them

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mistressoftheelements:

you were bullied? lol if that picture was you then i don't c what they could have bullied.

"hey everybody look at the pretty girl haha"

"lols yeah pretty girl i bet youll have no trouble getting an attractive and well spoen boyfriend"

InnerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i got ripped over the summer of 8th grade nobody fucked with me after that.

MistressOfTheElements

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: Yeah just because I was pretty but I had braces in my mouth so people used to call me "metal mouth" for weeks and sh*t...

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#17 TifaLockhart  Online

Yup.

amutant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -2

#18  Edited By amutant

I was bullied once. But then I killed his family and lit him on fire.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amutant said:

I was bullied once. But then I killed his family and lit him on fire.

At least you're honest.

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@sog7dc: Being a teen punk in a small town in Kentucky wasn't an easy thing. The students gave me typical grief. "Freak", "Faggot", stuff thrown at me. Rarely anything physical. The teachers and office personnel railroaded me. I got accused of everything from being a cult leader to a child molester. Middle school and high school were a nightmare for me.

MistressOfTheElements

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amutant: Just because you suffered does not mean he should suffer too...Putting him in fire that's a little too much...

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#22  Edited By cameron83

Yup.

Some kids from my old school (and some members of my family) called me "whiteboy" just because I:

1. Didn't act like some Ghetto immature idiot

2. I cared more about school work and more dedicated to my education

3. Wasn't a racist ignorant,illogical bigot

4. Just like point one,I wasn't an immature idiot. So I didn't have desperate pathetic fantasies of getting laid by women 3x my age (which is actually sad that people are that...pathetic).So basically I wasn't immature and ignorant.

So,just because I wasn't an ignorant,irrational dumbass I was beleaguered.

It caused me to be more reclusive

amutant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -2

MistressOfTheElements

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amutant: No..Not at all..Never mind :)

Pfcoolio14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I was last year. Then I joined the football team, got fit, buff, a bit more popular, and workout at the gym with my uncle. So the people who did push me around are gonna have a more complicated time doing so now.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@longbowhunter:

fuck bullies. to me people who are themselves are the best people to be around. people who are comfortable in their own skin. bullies are just being mean to you to hide their own insecurities

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yup.

Some kids from my old school (and some members of my family) called me "whiteboy" just because I:

4. Just like point one,I wasn't an immature idiot. So I didn't have desperate pathetic fantasies of getting laid by women 3x my age (which is actually sad that people are that...pathetic).So basically I wasn't immature and ignorant.

haven't read the rest of your post yet.....but are you....me?

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I used to be when I was very young, but I never let that affect me now that I am older.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@cameron83 said:

Yup.

haven't read the rest of your post yet.....but are you....me?

Shh....I can't let The Organization know I'm here!

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83:

lol i went through that same thing. and guess what. now im in college. and the ones who made fun of me?

age 30- living with his mother

age 18- in jail

age32- living with mom

Game. Set. Match.

modunhanul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes. I have been bullied. I'm not happy with this memory...

How did I overcome? I moved the country.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By cameron83

@sog7dc said:

@cameron83:

lol i went through that same thing. and guess what. now im in college. and the ones who made fun of me?

age 30- living with his mother

age 18- in jail

age32- living with mom

Game. Set. Match.

No Caption Provided

Those morons have no idea the path (or should I say cycle) that they follow. They just blindly do LESS than the bare minimum.

They all follow the same pathetic,stupid cycle blindly.They are illogical idiots who seem to NOT CARE that they are basically putting themselves in a deeper rut.They have no idea the importance school has,not only that but they seem to intentionally make things worse for themselves and not give a damn.They live in the now with no look for tomorrow (really stupid thing to do,but they don't really think or use logic at all).Look how well it works out for them all.

And this is just academics.They simply don't care and don't use logic,like at all. (many of them can barely speak english correctly).

Sorry to say,but life would have so much more value without people like them littered on this earth (and emphasis on littered).

Some people wake up to reality,others continue to live in their illogical little world that blocks out fact and logic.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SOG7dc

@cameron83:

its lie my grandfather used to say "should coulda woulda now you wanna and you cant"

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By cameron83

@sog7dc said:

@cameron83:

its lie my grandfather used to say "should coulda woulda now you wanna and you cant"

No Caption Provided

I've gotta use that Tyra gif more often.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SOG7dc
Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Not physically bullied, but verbally bullied yeah.

I don't know, I had enough charisma to stay friendly with everyone I guess. I wasn't exactly popular but I wasn't the opposite either. I kept a close circle of friends and stayed away from people I knew were troublemakers.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm reading through this and I'm thinking.... WHY DIDN'T YOU BEAT THESE GUYS ASSES?

Extremis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 55

#39  Edited By Extremis

Yes. Though I probably wasn't someone many people wanted to mess with directly, there are many ways people can bully. Teenagers are cruel. Looking back now, high school is like a battlefield, one where the "soldiers" actions are based on some misguided, arbitrary loyalty to a clique, trendy notion or idea and are devoid of any real accountability. Though these experiences help define who you are, life doesn't really begin until you make it out on the other side.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Never anything physical, just verbal. People try to make fun of me but I've learned to give sarcastic responses which deters most bullies.

I've also learned to not care what they say because I know its not true. If its funny that I have a future, then laugh. They won't be laughing in 10 years working a dead end job.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 the_stegman  Moderator

Actually, only once, but some ugly A-hole (not my words, everyone thought he was ugly) who picked on my glasses, luckily he dropped out of high school (or died, either is fine by me) at the end of the semester, and from then on, I was pretty much in the clear.

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

i was a fat kid, still pretty heavy, but i'm 6'3" now so its less of a wide look and more of just a big guy look, and i was NEVER athletic. I got called tons names as a kid and it never bugged me they're just names, i tended to make more friends than enemies, i WAS a likable guy. but it always pisses me off to see the anti-bullying stuff shown on tv and crap, bullying builds character, if you can learn to stand up for yourself and more importantly respect yourself you get a gold star in my books, but if you run to mommy and daddy every time life gets hard and never learn to fight your own battle the world is gonna eat you alive.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Hmmm if u call being intimidated by the varisty football team while I was in the freshman team bullying? That's probably the only thing close to it but other than that not really.

DarkShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By DarkShadows

It wasn't extreme, I was never pushed around in the hallways or get beat up, but words do hurt more than a bruise on the face.

Superguy0009e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Never really bullied, more like picked on. It never got physical, it was just more that people would goad me on and be dicks.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Oh yes most definitely. All the way through school by various people. Don't feel like going into details about it though.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

#48  Edited By PunyParker

No,not really....in elementary school for like 1 year,or something(?).....i have a good and quite school life,with friends/girlfriend,and everything...(i'm in highschool)

umbrafeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

I WAS BULLIED, fought the bully, got suspended and fined because of the bully

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: Dude you described everything I was going to say. I got called Whiteboy because I loved rock, pop and some drum and bass, and enjoyed Skateboarding as well.