Have no idea what to say to her.

BALEE_DATTTTT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't know. I've seen her everyday for the past 5 months catching the same 52 bus, it just seems ridiculous that I havn't actually spoken to her. Sure we acknowledge eachother with a smile or a head nod, but its not enough. I guess I never really built up the courage to talk to her when about 3 or 4 friends are surrounding her. I'm always thinking of how I can get her seperated from them. The only time when she's actually alone at the bus stop is in the afternoons, but thats a rarity, and when she is there I always blow that good 15 minutes before she leaves.

On top of that I wouldn't even know what to say or what she'd say. I know we have to take a leap of faith sometime in our life but I'm scared of heights. Should I just say "Hi" and take it slowly from there. Just don't know what to say to her. I mean what if she had a boyfriend? I don't know if I could take that rejection. I've never been rejected before, girls are always asking me out.

BALEE_DATTTTT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just start off with a "hey" if you're that shy around her, i'm sure the more you talk to her the more your confidence will build up. After you actually do it you will feel like a champ, all you have to do is say "hi."

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know. I've seen her everyday for the past 5 months catching the same 52 bus, it just seems ridiculous that I havn't actually spoken to her. Sure we acknowledge eachother with a smile or a head nod, but its not enough. I guess I never really built up the courage to talk to her when about 3 or 4 friends are surrounding her. I'm always thinking of how I can get her seperated from them. The only time when she's actually alone at the bus stop is in the afternoons, but thats a rarity, and when she is there I always blow that good 15 minutes before she leaves.

On top of that I wouldn't even know what to say or what she'd say. I know we have to take a leap of faith sometime in our life but I'm scared of heights. Should I just say "Hi" and take it slowly from there. Just don't know what to say to her. I mean what if she had a boyfriend? I don't know if I could take that rejection. I've never been rejected before, girls are always asking me out.

I've always found this works. Not always in groups and can backfire, but it's worth trying.

If you've looked at her, and you've kind of acknowledged her thus-far that's a good enough reason to walk past her, double back and go...:

"I'm sorry to interrupt (if in a group,)" "Excuse me, I'm sorry to bother you, (if alone,)" and from here you can go pretty much anywhere. Personally, I'm partial to the "You look like a friend of mine/this girl I know/someone I know. You wouldn't happen to know (insert name,) would you?"

Conversation started. Note, that this isn't a fullproof thing, and if you make it that far in a group you should introduce yourself to the ladies in attendance, and no, there is no way of not making this come off as odd because we've just interrupted a group and introduced ourselves without any prompting. Thankfully once that's over, you can leave, and the next time you see her you already have a basis for what to talk about. The time you so rudely interrupted her and her girlfriends. (Kidding.) But perhaps that helps?

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

D*ckpic

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MonsterStomp

You better hook in then. Otherwise another man will get her, and then this applies...

Loading Video...

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dngn4774 said:

D*ckpic

Even better, flash her IRL.

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

If you want to ask this girl out you'll need to talk to her and build a friendship and trust with her and when you feel comfortable enough then ask the big question to her. Really just start out with simple conversations whenever your alone with her. Discuss things like common interests and hobbies you both share. Just ask her out whenever you feel that you're both ready for relarionship

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Try to converse with her and get to know more about her.

BALEE_DATTTTT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You better hook in then. Otherwise another man will get her, and then this applies...

Loading Video...

I hate the fact you didn't take the bait.

Avatar image for fuzzylittlerodent
FuzzyLittleRodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@balee_dattttt: I kind of made my peace with it after ComicStooge sucker punched me.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

We all fear rejection, so you're not Alone. And yeah, friends always rmake it harder to approach girls (reminds me of Harry Potter actually. They always travel in groups.).

But, if you acknowledge her and she does to you, I'd say she's friendly enough to approach. Just say.

"Hey, funny meeting you here." Or

" I see you here all the time, where are you always headed?"

If the friends are there, say it to the whole group, don't ignore them, play it cool.

Sadly, you will probably have to make the first move, or else you'll end up regretting it.

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just be direct. Tell you would like to get to know her better. If she has a boyfriend she will let you know. It's not like she is going to be offended and tell her BF to beat the crap out of you.