• 88 results
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

I've been in 2. Anyone else been in any? Please share if you have.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Xanni15

I have never been in a fight period, don't understand why anyone would. There were a few in high school but I walked away rather than watch them, they made my stomach queasy.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Vortex13

I've never had a fight in the street no. I wouldn't want to block up traffic with me participating in some fisticuffs with someone I don't know. Sure fire way to attract cops too.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@comicdude23: did you win in the fights? why did you get in a fight?

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5  Edited By AgeofHurricane

I've been a in plenty of fights, but not a street fight...no.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Vortex13

@AgeofHurricane said:

I've been a in plenty of fights, but not a street fight...no.

That's my real answer.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

*insert swarm of internet tough guys*

YEAH BRO I'M IN FIGHTZ LIKE EVERY OTHAR DAI. I WIN EM ALL 2.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ChaosBlazer said:

@comicdude23: did you win in the fights? why did you get in a fight?

I won one and lost one. One was in Brooklyn, but it wasn't a fight. It was a mugging, I was flat out mugged. One was in Canada.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@k4tzm4n said:

Lol. I recently met one of those persons on youtube, a 13 year old who can bench press 350 pounds and kill a man in one punch.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@comicdude23: cool.

I've been kinda mugged before, some guys came up and pushed me around while I was walking down to the bus stop, then asked for my wallet. I was only 12 so I didnt have that much cash, but it was still frightening.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By InnerVenom123

@k4tzm4n said:

OH YEA BRO?

I BET I COULD KICK UR ASS BRO

Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Imagine_Man15

I've been in 3 fights. 2 of them were against the same person (and I feel pretty comfortable in saying I won) but the third one... I lost horribly, and humiliatingly, and have not fought since.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#13  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@InnerVenom123 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

OH YEA BRO?

DOOD I'M LIKE 10 FEET TALL AND MY ARMS R SO BIG I CANT EVEN MUVE. AN I GOT 4 LIKE GORO.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@k4tzm4n said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

OH YEA BRO?

DOOD I'M LIKE 10 FEET TALL AND MY ARMS R SO BIG I CANT EVEN MUVE. AN I GOT 4 LIKE GORO.

PLEASE I GOTZ TEH SNIPER THAT I SUPPOSEDLY GOT FROM 10 YRS MILITARY DURRR

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided
Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Nova`Prime`

Not a street fight but a bar fight.

Nova`Prime's Tip of the Day:

If you have a friend who likes to hit on other guy's girls... leave them at home.

That was Nova`Prime's Tip of the Day.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By YoungJustice

I have watched many. Never been in any street fights. Ussually school fights. One time some a classmate didn't take the cookie I offered him. I bashed his head on the table. One time a teacher pushed me on the ground because someone put a boogie in my face and I pushed the kid. I punched the teacher in the eye. One time someone made fun of my weight. I chocked him. I have serious anger issues thinking about it.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@YoungJustice: so you gave somebody a cookie, and they didnt want it, so you punched him?

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Vortex13

@Nova`Prime`: Hahahaha. So true.

I've won most of the fights I've fought in but most of them were friendly sparing matches with friends.

IZ FOUGHT LIKE FIVE DUDES AT ONCE BRO AND KICKED ALL THEYZ ASSES WITH ONE KICK TO EACH, F##K MAN i'M LIKE cHUCK NORISS UP IN THIS B!TCH!

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By YoungJustice

No I'm not crazy. I offered it, he said no, then threw the cookie on my plate. And he was a straight d!ck.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Xanni15

@YoungJustice said:

I have watched many. Never been in any street fights. Ussually school fights. One time some a classmate didn't take the cookie I offered him. I bashed his head on the table. One time a teacher pushed me on the ground because someone put a boogie in my face and I pushed the kid. I punched the teacher in the eye. One time someone made fun of my weight. I chocked him. I have serious anger issues thinking about it.

:P

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#21  Edited By AssertingValor

i get into more scraps than DBZ :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ChaosBlazer said:

I've been kinda mugged before, some guys came up and pushed me around while I was walking down to the bus stop, then asked for my wallet. I was only 12 so I didnt have that much cash, but it was still frightening.

Huh. I was 12 too when it happened, I had some money on me. This big, big black kid mugged me. Scary times.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By King_Saturn
a couple of times when I was younger... but these days kids carry guns so it's really not a good idea... though it really was not good we was fighting back then either...
(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By (((Prodigy)))

Yeah, I beat the snot out of a guy one time. He pretty much ran away crying.

Actually, it was my cousin.

And we were fighting in my grandma's basement.

With boxing gloves.

And we were like 10 at the time.

But yeah, I totally beat the snot out of him.

Big_Nasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25  Edited By Big_Nasty

I got in a street fight last night. I was walking home from work last night and I got jumped by Bane, Lady Shiva and Hush. I won.... and now i fight side by side with Batman.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By laflux

I've been in three. First one two of us agreed to have it out after school a few years ago. I got jumped by his mates on when we met and got 10 shades of grey beat out of me.

Second one wasn't fought properly- I got punched once and then it was broken up by police. That was a few years ago too when i was 14.

Third time i beat up the guy in the first fight i mentioned.

Most of the fights I've have had have actually been in school rather than on the street, but I can't remember having a proper fight since i was 14 and i am 19 now so....

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By laflux

@Xanni15 said:

@YoungJustice said:

:P

that's had me laughing all day.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#28  Edited By MrDirector786

@comicdude23 said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

Huh. I was 12 too when it happened, I had some money on me. This big, big black kid mugged me. Scary times.

Oh man, that must have sucked. I've never been in a street fight and I've never been mugged and I hope I never have to experience either.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MrDirector786 said:

@comicdude23 said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

Oh man, that must have sucked. I've never been in a street fight and I've never been mugged and I hope I never have to experience either.

Was only 12, back in 2001. And it in Brooklyn. Worst. Experience. Ever. Tho my older bro lives in Brooklyn and he sorted that punk out.

YMCMB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By YMCMB

I've been in 7.

First time some kid threw a rock at me so I punched him in the face and started pushing him back, but he uppercutted me in the nose, then it was pretty much over. Guess I didn't exactly win that one but it was my first.

Second time, I didn't like the way some kid looked at me so I walked up to him and asked him if he was tryna fight, he said ya so I just punched him in the face and stomach a few times as soon as he got up and he was done.

Third time, I stepped on some dude's shoes so he pushed me into a crowd of people, I ran back at him and stuck him in the nose, then I took a shot at his eye and he dipped.

Fourth time, some kid was just being annoying as hell so I walked up to him when his back was turned, tapped him on the shoulder and then punched him as hard as I could in the stomach so he leaned over, then in the face twice and I casually walked away. I guess that wasn't really a fight but w/e

Fifth time, some guy was talking ish to my friend at McDonalds, so we jumped him and beat him up pretty thoroughly when he walked out.

Sixth time, one of my friends got jealous of my swag so I had to fight him to let him know what's good, he punched me in the nose first but I just shoved him into a wall and hit and kicked him all over till he was just done.

Seventh time, I got sick of seeing some dude post pointless threads on the forums over and over, so I found him and beat him up. He didn't put up much of a fight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YMCMB said:

I've been in 7.

First time some kid threw a rock at me so I punched him in the face and started pushing him back, but he uppercutted me in the nose, then it was pretty much over. Guess I didn't exactly win that one but it was my first.

Second time, I didn't like the way some kid looked at me so I walked up to him and asked him if he was tryna fight, he said ya so I just punched him in the face and stomach a few times as soon as he got up and he was done.

Third time, I stepped on some dude's shoes so he pushed me into a crowd of people, I ran back at him and stuck him in the nose, then I took a shot at his eye and he dipped.

Fourth time, some kid was just being annoying as hell so I walked up to him when his back was turned, tapped him on the shoulder and then punched him as hard as I could in the stomach so he leaned over, then in the face twice and I casually walked away. I guess that wasn't really a fight but w/e

Fifth time, some guy was talking ish to my friend at McDonalds, so we jumped him and beat him up pretty thoroughly when he walked out.

Sixth time, one of my friends got jealous of my swag so I had to fight him to let him know what's good, he punched me in the nose first but I just shoved him into a wall and hit and kicked him all over till he was just done.

Seventh time, I got sick of seeing some dude post pointless threads on the forums over and over, so I found him and beat him up. He didn't put up much of a fight

I'd kick you're a$$.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After I took up Boxing, I went back to Boxing and had a fight outside the gym. I was fighting some punk racist bitch, l was able to beat him as I was much, much bigger.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YMCMB said:

Lmao.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By nefarious

No.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Vortex13

I fought a bear once. It was winning until I whipped out my kung fu skills that I learned. I was trained by a White Lotus Shaolin monk.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#37  Edited By TDK_1997

I've been in a few fights but not street ones.

spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By spartan92

Ive had a few fights when i was in my early teens and not since.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By King_Saturn
@comicdude23 said:

@YMCMB said:

I've been in 7.

I'd kick you're a$$.

ha ha ha ha ha ha
mfundo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By mfundo

No. I love my face too much.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By nickzambuto

@YoungJustice said:

I'm assuming you're not serious, in which case this is probably the funniest answer in the whole thread,

GLExpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By GLExpert

Yes.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Jezer

@ChaosBlazer said:

@YoungJustice: so you gave somebody a cookie, and they didnt want it, so you punched him?

I laughed so hard xD

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By _Zombie_

I've been in all of one fight, but it was at school . It wasn't anything spectacular.

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been in quite a few fights only some actually got intense. I've actually lost a few of them though. One of the most brutal clashes I had was with my friend needless to say him stepping on my head and me busting open his lip wasn't exactly a fun day.

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TheDude123

I have been in several. A couple were against multiple assailants.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Chaos Prime

been in a few in my younger days, mainly at marches the far right parties would hold in areas around London.

The College i went to had a strong student union & would always arrange a counter march.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#49  Edited By Strafe Prower

I've been jumped by a group of people on 2 occasions.

The 1 fight I actually instigated was pretty easy to win, so I don't count that.

I actually hate fighting. It just seems pointless.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 47

#50  Edited By TheCannon

Yes I have. I have been in a street fight with an Amish kid.