• 89 results
#1 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been in 2. Anyone else been in any? Please share if you have.

#2 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

I have never been in a fight period, don't understand why anyone would. There were a few in high school but I walked away rather than watch them, they made my stomach queasy.

#3 Posted by Vortex13 (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never had a fight in the street no. I wouldn't want to block up traffic with me participating in some fisticuffs with someone I don't know. Sure fire way to attract cops too.

#4 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicdude23: did you win in the fights? why did you get in a fight?

#5 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7265 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been a in plenty of fights, but not a street fight...no.

#6 Posted by Vortex13 (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

I've been a in plenty of fights, but not a street fight...no.

That's my real answer.

#7 Posted by k4tzm4n (36454 posts) - - Show Bio

*insert swarm of internet tough guys*

YEAH BRO I'M IN FIGHTZ LIKE EVERY OTHAR DAI. I WIN EM ALL 2.

Staff
#8 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

@comicdude23: did you win in the fights? why did you get in a fight?

I won one and lost one. One was in Brooklyn, but it wasn't a fight. It was a mugging, I was flat out mugged. One was in Canada.

#9 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Lol. I recently met one of those persons on youtube, a 13 year old who can bench press 350 pounds and kill a man in one punch.

#10 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicdude23: cool.

I've been kinda mugged before, some guys came up and pushed me around while I was walking down to the bus stop, then asked for my wallet. I was only 12 so I didnt have that much cash, but it was still frightening.

#11 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

OH YEA BRO?

I BET I COULD KICK UR ASS BRO

#12 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been in 3 fights. 2 of them were against the same person (and I feel pretty comfortable in saying I won) but the third one... I lost horribly, and humiliatingly, and have not fought since.

#13 Posted by k4tzm4n (36454 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

OH YEA BRO?

DOOD I'M LIKE 10 FEET TALL AND MY ARMS R SO BIG I CANT EVEN MUVE. AN I GOT 4 LIKE GORO.

Staff
#14 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19941 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

OH YEA BRO?

DOOD I'M LIKE 10 FEET TALL AND MY ARMS R SO BIG I CANT EVEN MUVE. AN I GOT 4 LIKE GORO.

PLEASE I GOTZ TEH SNIPER THAT I SUPPOSEDLY GOT FROM 10 YRS MILITARY DURRR

"Be water my friend"

#15 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4157 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a street fight but a bar fight.

Nova`Prime's Tip of the Day:

If you have a friend who likes to hit on other guy's girls... leave them at home.

That was Nova`Prime's Tip of the Day.

#16 Posted by YoungJustice (6683 posts) - - Show Bio

I have watched many. Never been in any street fights. Ussually school fights. One time some a classmate didn't take the cookie I offered him. I bashed his head on the table. One time a teacher pushed me on the ground because someone put a boogie in my face and I pushed the kid. I punched the teacher in the eye. One time someone made fun of my weight. I chocked him. I have serious anger issues thinking about it.

#17 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice: so you gave somebody a cookie, and they didnt want it, so you punched him?

#18 Posted by Vortex13 (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nova`Prime`: Hahahaha. So true.

I've won most of the fights I've fought in but most of them were friendly sparing matches with friends.

IZ FOUGHT LIKE FIVE DUDES AT ONCE BRO AND KICKED ALL THEYZ ASSES WITH ONE KICK TO EACH, F##K MAN i'M LIKE cHUCK NORISS UP IN THIS B!TCH!

#19 Edited by YoungJustice (6683 posts) - - Show Bio

No I'm not crazy. I offered it, he said no, then threw the cookie on my plate. And he was a straight d!ck.

#20 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

I have watched many. Never been in any street fights. Ussually school fights. One time some a classmate didn't take the cookie I offered him. I bashed his head on the table. One time a teacher pushed me on the ground because someone put a boogie in my face and I pushed the kid. I punched the teacher in the eye. One time someone made fun of my weight. I chocked him. I have serious anger issues thinking about it.

:P

#21 Posted by AssertingValor (5382 posts) - - Show Bio

i get into more scraps than DBZ :P

#22 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

I've been kinda mugged before, some guys came up and pushed me around while I was walking down to the bus stop, then asked for my wallet. I was only 12 so I didnt have that much cash, but it was still frightening.

Huh. I was 12 too when it happened, I had some money on me. This big, big black kid mugged me. Scary times.

#23 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
a couple of times when I was younger... but these days kids carry guns so it's really not a good idea... though it really was not good we was fighting back then either...
#24 Posted by (((Prodigy))) (2443 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I beat the snot out of a guy one time. He pretty much ran away crying.

Actually, it was my cousin.

And we were fighting in my grandma's basement.

With boxing gloves.

And we were like 10 at the time.

But yeah, I totally beat the snot out of him.

#25 Posted by Big_Nasty (342 posts) - - Show Bio

I got in a street fight last night. I was walking home from work last night and I got jumped by Bane, Lady Shiva and Hush. I won.... and now i fight side by side with Batman.

#26 Posted by laflux (14299 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been in three. First one two of us agreed to have it out after school a few years ago. I got jumped by his mates on when we met and got 10 shades of grey beat out of me.

Second one wasn't fought properly- I got punched once and then it was broken up by police. That was a few years ago too when i was 14.

Third time i beat up the guy in the first fight i mentioned.

Most of the fights I've have had have actually been in school rather than on the street, but I can't remember having a proper fight since i was 14 and i am 19 now so....

#27 Posted by laflux (14299 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

@YoungJustice said:

:P

that's had me laughing all day.

#28 Posted by MrDirector786 (43414 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicdude23 said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

Huh. I was 12 too when it happened, I had some money on me. This big, big black kid mugged me. Scary times.

Oh man, that must have sucked. I've never been in a street fight and I've never been mugged and I hope I never have to experience either.

#29 Posted by _slim_ (13058 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes.

#30 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrDirector786 said:

@comicdude23 said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

Oh man, that must have sucked. I've never been in a street fight and I've never been mugged and I hope I never have to experience either.

Was only 12, back in 2001. And it in Brooklyn. Worst. Experience. Ever. Tho my older bro lives in Brooklyn and he sorted that punk out.

#31 Posted by YMCMB (160 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been in 7.

First time some kid threw a rock at me so I punched him in the face and started pushing him back, but he uppercutted me in the nose, then it was pretty much over. Guess I didn't exactly win that one but it was my first.

Second time, I didn't like the way some kid looked at me so I walked up to him and asked him if he was tryna fight, he said ya so I just punched him in the face and stomach a few times as soon as he got up and he was done.

Third time, I stepped on some dude's shoes so he pushed me into a crowd of people, I ran back at him and stuck him in the nose, then I took a shot at his eye and he dipped.

Fourth time, some kid was just being annoying as hell so I walked up to him when his back was turned, tapped him on the shoulder and then punched him as hard as I could in the stomach so he leaned over, then in the face twice and I casually walked away. I guess that wasn't really a fight but w/e

Fifth time, some guy was talking ish to my friend at McDonalds, so we jumped him and beat him up pretty thoroughly when he walked out.

Sixth time, one of my friends got jealous of my swag so I had to fight him to let him know what's good, he punched me in the nose first but I just shoved him into a wall and hit and kicked him all over till he was just done.

Seventh time, I got sick of seeing some dude post pointless threads on the forums over and over, so I found him and beat him up. He didn't put up much of a fight

#32 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

@YMCMB said:

I've been in 7.

First time some kid threw a rock at me so I punched him in the face and started pushing him back, but he uppercutted me in the nose, then it was pretty much over. Guess I didn't exactly win that one but it was my first.

Second time, I didn't like the way some kid looked at me so I walked up to him and asked him if he was tryna fight, he said ya so I just punched him in the face and stomach a few times as soon as he got up and he was done.

Third time, I stepped on some dude's shoes so he pushed me into a crowd of people, I ran back at him and stuck him in the nose, then I took a shot at his eye and he dipped.

Fourth time, some kid was just being annoying as hell so I walked up to him when his back was turned, tapped him on the shoulder and then punched him as hard as I could in the stomach so he leaned over, then in the face twice and I casually walked away. I guess that wasn't really a fight but w/e

Fifth time, some guy was talking ish to my friend at McDonalds, so we jumped him and beat him up pretty thoroughly when he walked out.

Sixth time, one of my friends got jealous of my swag so I had to fight him to let him know what's good, he punched me in the nose first but I just shoved him into a wall and hit and kicked him all over till he was just done.

Seventh time, I got sick of seeing some dude post pointless threads on the forums over and over, so I found him and beat him up. He didn't put up much of a fight

I'd kick you're a$$.

#33 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

After I took up Boxing, I went back to Boxing and had a fight outside the gym. I was fighting some punk racist bitch, l was able to beat him as I was much, much bigger.

#34 Posted by _slim_ (13058 posts) - - Show Bio

@YMCMB said:

Lmao.

#35 Posted by Nefarious (18799 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#36 Posted by Vortex13 (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

I fought a bear once. It was winning until I whipped out my kung fu skills that I learned. I was trained by a White Lotus Shaolin monk.

#37 Posted by TDK_1997 (14471 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been in a few fights but not street ones.

#38 Posted by spartan92 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

Ive had a few fights when i was in my early teens and not since.

#39 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:

@YMCMB said:

I've been in 7.

I'd kick you're a$$.

ha ha ha ha ha ha
#40 Posted by mfundo (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

No. I love my face too much.

#41 Edited by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

None, well not really, Some guy was reading a newspaper and I brushed into him and he dropped it so he hit me in the arm and stomach, I proceeded to grap him by the adams apple and threaten to throw him over a banister, I had never felt adrenaline like that before in my life. I realised what I was doing and stopped. I turned around and his freinds were LOLing at him so bad, I realised I could have got into a 5 v 1 on me if they decided, I may take 3 or so because of my training and I had been surveying them as a threat for about 1 or 2 years, putting how they fight as a statistic etc so I know incase of a conflict, I have a good accurate reason how they will fight and I will beat down 3/5 in truth, but one of them is a little secretive so I had to imagine stuff.

Wrote down fighting style I grapsed of them, and how they would act in a fight, pain scale etc.. onto notepad gradually and figured out in a fight how to overcome them. Not been tested yet but I am 60% sure I am correct in thinking how they would fight, but if they are like me and tell nobody they have martial arts training, damn.

#42 Posted by nickzambuto (12996 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

I'm assuming you're not serious, in which case this is probably the funniest answer in the whole thread,

#43 Posted by GLExpert (100 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes.

#44 Posted by Jezer (3096 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

@YoungJustice: so you gave somebody a cookie, and they didnt want it, so you punched him?

I laughed so hard xD

#45 Edited by _Zombie_ (10323 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been in all of one fight, but it was at school . It wasn't anything spectacular.

#46 Posted by slacker the hacker (7824 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been in quite a few fights only some actually got intense. I've actually lost a few of them though. One of the most brutal clashes I had was with my friend needless to say him stepping on my head and me busting open his lip wasn't exactly a fun day.

#47 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

I have been in several. A couple were against multiple assailants.

#48 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

been in a few in my younger days, mainly at marches the far right parties would hold in areas around London.

The College i went to had a strong student union & would always arrange a counter march.

#49 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been jumped by a group of people on 2 occasions.

The 1 fight I actually instigated was pretty easy to win, so I don't count that.

I actually hate fighting. It just seems pointless.

#50 Posted by TheCannon (17943 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes I have. I have been in a street fight with an Amish kid.