#1 Posted by BRAXCKLOFF (38 posts) - - Show Bio

HA!! I know I have, My teacher wouldn't let me go one day so I just ran outside of the class for cause I had to go so badly. After that my head wasn't straight and I was just focused on using the bathroom. I accidentally ran inside the girls restroom THAT HAD LIKE 10 GIRLS INSIDE. And I really did just pee in front of them. It was embarrassing when I found OUT.

BUSTEDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

#2 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24029 posts) - - Show Bio

.....Okay.

#3 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Theatres, not even on purpose. Just took a wiz, wondered why there were only cabins, went out to receive a weird grin by the ticket lady and.... Well... Shit son...

#4 Edited by cyberninja (10413 posts) - - Show Bio

So edgy -____-

#5 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7024 posts) - - Show Bio

I use the Women's restroom all the time in college. They don't care, I don't care, life continues. I mean no one is going to give two shits unless you're a creep or they find reason to suspect you're using the bathroom for other reasons, like being a creep. So yes, I've peed in a girl's bathroom. I have also taken a shower in there before when the boy's bathroom was horridly dirty.

However, I haven't use a Woman's restroom in a public place, like a mall, if that was what you were asking. That could probably get you arrested lmao. But, in college, anything and everything can happen.

#6 Posted by The Stegman (23902 posts) - - Show Bio

We have co-ed restrooms in my college campus..so yes, all the time.

#7 Edited by kuonphobos (4898 posts) - - Show Bio

I was a plumber for 12 years.

#8 Edited by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Peed? No. Poo... Yes. Was alone in the office and the men's room was locked. Busted? Yes. There was CCTV. Punished? Hell no. My boss was my godfather!

#9 Posted by AlexandraTheGreat (14 posts) - - Show Bio

I use male rest rooms all the time. Queues are shorter. No one has objected yet. When you are young you get away with it, when I am real old everyone will simply attribute it to senility.

#10 Edited by i_like_swords (13940 posts) - - Show Bio

Once I peed from outside the door into the restroom.

#11 Posted by ARMIV2 (8428 posts) - - Show Bio

The closest I got to doing that was accidentally walking into the ladies room.

#12 Posted by M3th (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

I've used the girl restroom 3X. 3rd time got caught. It was embarrassing. I had to go... the boys was full... no one cared.

#13 Posted by Immortal777 (7328 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course my mother was not going to let me go to the men's restroom alone when I was a kid.

#14 Posted by lykopis (10752 posts) - - Show Bio

Whichever is not full, is the one I use -- female public washrooms usually have line-ups and the male don't. No biggee. A little wink as I pass by the free range "occupados" and it's all good.

#15 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17930 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG! YOUZ SO HARDCORE! :P

#16 Posted by judasnixon (6465 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope.......... Now it's on the bucket list.

#17 Edited by HolySerpent (12517 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@immortal777 said:

Of course my mother was not going to let me go to the men's restroom alone when I was a kid.

#19 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

it has happened a few times. mostly when I was younger.

since I'm kinda an adult now, it would be weirder and also I can pee anywhere without feeling ashamed or caring, so - no need for restrooms

#20 Posted by danhimself (22485 posts) - - Show Bio

went out to the bar a few years ago with a couple of friends and for some reason there was a long line for the men's room but no line for the women's room so one of the girls I was with saw me waiting and grabbed my hand and yanked me into the women's room and said "go"....it was a single bathroom so when we walked out together to a lady standing waiting I just winked at her and walked away

#21 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

When I was in first grade I thought the females restroom was the males... for the whole year. To be fair, their walls were green and the mens was pinkish/red. I realized I was in the wrong washroom when a girl peaked at me.

#22 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

People think the guy's room is gross...I've seen some things cleaning the ladies' room. Terrible things.

#23 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

Once but everyone else was cause the men's room was busted but generally there is no need since the men's room line moves about 700 times faster than the women's. Seriously women what the hell can take you 20 minutes in a crowded public bathroom?

#24 Edited by ImmortalOne (3376 posts) - - Show Bio

I accidentally walked into the woman's bathroom once, but I was just like, "Hey, why are there no urinals- oh wait" and walked back out.

#25 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

I did it all the time when school was out.

#26 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

People think the guy's room is gross...I've seen some things cleaning the ladies' room. Terrible things.

I've cleaned public bathrooms as part of a few jobs, the women's room is almost always worse. Every once in a while something really gross would pop up in the men's room but usually you just mop around the urinals and you're fine but women treat public bathrooms like single guys treat a college dorm room.

#27 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7024 posts) - - Show Bio

@knightrise said:

I've cleaned public bathrooms as part of a few jobs, the women's room is almost always worse. Every once in a while something really gross would pop up in the men's room but usually you just mop around the urinals and you're fine but women treat public bathrooms like single guys treat a college dorm room.

I would say that girls have dirtier rooms than guys in college as well lmao. They don't clean their loose hair, they leave their dirty ass razors lying around, disgusting brushes on the floor, and their tampon wrappers everywhere. Ugh, here I thought co-ed college floors would be awesome. But no....

#28 Edited by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio

Does pissing in the Toilet at my GF's house count ?

#29 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@knightrise said:

I would say that girls have dirtier rooms than guys in college as well lmao. They don't clean their loose hair, they leave their dirty ass razors lying around, disgusting brushes on the floor, and their tampon wrappers everywhere. Ugh, here I thought co-ed college floors would be awesome. But no....

We had it right in 2nd grade. Girls are gross!

#30 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@knightrise: When the bathroom is their personal property that s**t stays clean or god help you.

#31 Posted by Strongarm (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

Elementary school right on the toilet seat, that ought to give them girls cooties

#32 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Accidentally.

#33 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: Disregard females. Acquire currency. And pickles.

#34 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: Ok then disregard females and pickles and acquire currency

#36 Edited by Bruxae (13347 posts) - - Show Bio

Im not a guy but I can say from the other side I honestly dont see the deal with this, I wouldnt mind a man taking a piss in the womens public bathroom in a pinch like if theres a line or such. I dont want them there all the time obviously, but in a pinch its no problem - its not like theres gonna be a bunch of naked ladies at the urinals, so no one will see anything anyhow.

#37 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae: The line to the men's room is always shorter and faster than the line to the women's.

#38 Edited by snarkybits (335 posts) - - Show Bio

On accident, yes.

Then I noticed there were no urinals...

#39 Edited by Baberaham_Lincoln (926 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman:

CO-ED BATHROOMS IN COLLEGE!??!!!

My Uni sucks... =/

#40 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

I peed in the aisle of a store. I win.

#41 Posted by AlexandraTheGreat (14 posts) - - Show Bio

There is an old law in the UK that if you are a pregnant female you can piss anywhere you need to at will....!

#42 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

I use the women's bathroom at my local game store during Yu-Gi-Oh tournaments because... come on, it's really on there for decoration.

#43 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah, one time on accident in Chik-fil-A

I remember thinking it was weird that there were no urinals in there, so I went in a stall, than herd some ladies talking in there...and realized me mistake

anyways, I decided to wait for all of them to leave

than, as I was walking out, another lady saw me exit

#44 Posted by TDK_1997 (14682 posts) - - Show Bio

I have done it a lot of times.When I have been on trips with my family and when the guy's restroom was full in a gas station I have went in the women's bathroom.Also in school a couple of times I have ran in the girl's bathroom because of somebody else.So yeah ,I like to live dangerously. :P

#45 Edited by thespideyguy (2642 posts) - - Show Bio

I do all the times. When the maids are cleaning the men's restroom I just go inside the women's. One time there was a huge line at the women's and the men's was closed, so I just kicked over the cleaning sign went in and peed in front of a bunch of maids. The best part is the maids didn't speak english so they couldn't tell me to leave.

#46 Posted by russellmania77 (14964 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, it's not fair theirs are cleaner than ours so I gotta go mess it all up

#47 Edited by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77 said:

Yes, it's not fair theirs are cleaner than ours so I gotta go mess it all up

This ^

why the f are boy bath rooms so dirty?

btw in third grade I remember boys and girls making out in the boys bath room in my school so I had to suck it up and hold it.