#1 Posted by TheCannon (17892 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you veterans.

#2 Posted by TheSheepHerder (11958 posts) - - Show Bio

Salute to the Greatest Generation, veterans and to all active servicemen.

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32631 posts) - - Show Bio

Your welcome

#4 Posted by YoungJustice (6665 posts) - - Show Bio

Salute Gramps and all other veterans.

#5 Edited by Trodorne (2572 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice: @Jonny_Anonymous: @TheSheepHerder: @TheCannon: In canada its just called Remembrance Day, But still the idea is the same.

For those men and women who are in the active service or those who have served in previous wars. We did not ask you to go over there and defend us, nor did we ask you to lay down your lives for us. But you did, We did not ask you your feelings about going over; Nor did we tell you that you had to go. But you did.

There are so many of you who went overseas and saw combat though we did not want you to go, you did what had to be done. you defended just the one thing that you loved the most, Home. Many of you did not make it back, and its not just for the sake of those who are still alive that we remember; but for those who did not come back. We honor those memories of the people they were and all that they gave to protect who they were and those they loved.

To those who have passed, This day is marked not just as a reminder for what you commited to, but to cherish what you fought so hard to protect. Cherish the freedoms and life we have here. Cherish the family and friends that are still alive. Cherish the life that we could have tomorrow. Thank you, Lest we forget.

#6 Posted by The Poet (8291 posts) - - Show Bio

*salutes*

Moderator Online
#7 Posted by CapFanboy (4520 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Your welcome

I would buy you a poppy, but someone shouted at me for wearing one :'( You are also in Scotland. So there's the distance thing.

#8 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32631 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trodorne: Same as the UK but I knew what he meant.

@CapFanboy: Why did they shout at you? Use one as your avatar and we'll call it even haha

#9 Posted by King Saturn (223790 posts) - - Show Bio
I want to give a shout out to my Grandpa... that dude held it down during World War 2.
#10 Posted by CapFanboy (4520 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@CapFanboy: Why did they shout at you? Use one as your avatar and we'll call it even haha

Cause they have problems.

Also, done...when the damn image thing loads.

#11 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32631 posts) - - Show Bio

@CapFanboy said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Cause they have problems.

Also, done...when the damn image thing loads.

ha nice

#12 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3656 posts) - - Show Bio

A salute to all great vetrans out there

#13 Posted by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Veterans Day to those who served in the war!

#14 Posted by PowerHerc (81466 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks to all those whom served.

You are appreciated.

#15 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19908 posts) - - Show Bio

#16 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Poet said:

*salutes*