User Lists: 45

#252  Edited By broo1232
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

My holiday and Christmas is sucking. I hate all of you.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

@tomlikesfries: Aw thank you so much mate! =D Merry Christmas as well!

http://sarahhearts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/burger1.jpg

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: Happy Holidays, Caio! =D Hope you get a Dejah Thoris cosplayer for Christmas along with a box of Coca Cola and pizza!

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@sc said:

Hope everyone had/has a safe, happy, healthy holiday time. All the best to you all. Special thanks to those who I have interacted with here and there, whether minimal or not, and even those I do not know that well but help contribute to CV and make it a great place to be and to my various friends (you know who you are… probably, as in if you think you are, you are 0_0) at the site for putting up with me **grin**

@theacidskull, @rouflex, @mrdecepticonleader, @jwwprod, @jedixman, @dragonborn_ct. Thank you kindly friends for the call outs, I hope your holiday season is filled with warmth and happiness too.

No Caption Provided

Thanks. I appreciate that. Same to you :)

@dragonborn_ct Thanks alot mate you too

@yung_ancient_one Hope you have a good one :D

@samimista Thanks :D

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By Samimista

@mrdecepticonleader: Your welcome mate! =D You know, I've always wondered if heroes would invite their villains for a Christmas party. =O I'd at least think that one day in the year that everybody should be nice! Like if Victor Von Doom was sitting outside in the cold without a house to go to, I think Sue and Reed should invite him for a feast!

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader: Your welcome mate! =D You know, I've always wondered if heroes would invite their villains for a Christmas party. =O I'd at least think that one day in the year that everybody should be nice! Like if Victor Von Doom was sitting outside in the cold without a house to go to, I think Sue and Reed should invite him for a feast!

:) Ha maybe.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Loading Video...

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By Rouflex

@sc said:

Hope everyone had/has a safe, happy, healthy holiday time. All the best to you all. Special thanks to those who I have interacted with here and there, whether minimal or not, and even those I do not know that well but help contribute to CV and make it a great place to be and to my various friends (you know who you are… probably, as in if you think you are, you are 0_0) at the site for putting up with me **grin**

@theacidskull, @rouflex, @mrdecepticonleader, @jwwprod, @jedixman, @dragonborn_ct. Thank you kindly friends for the call outs, I hope your holiday season is filled with warmth and happiness too.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yung_ancient_one:

"Feliz Navidad, prospero ano y felicidad. I wanna wish you a merry christmas, I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart." - Jose Feliciano

Loading Video...

To: @nelomaxwell@superstay@king_saturn@grim@strider92@g_man @undeadpool @k4tzm4n@saiyan_earthling @media_master@iiayk @mr__dead_pool @strangerxl @comiccrazy@tyler_starke@stamps@mavfan626@ages@dr__detfink@spidertheking@spider_pig23@michaelthefly@joey_ravn@kingloki@oblivionknight @timrothsays@undergroundgod@primmaster64@penance333@fbdarkangel@humanrocket@anddy_pang@jcjqlb@devilmanex@wolverine_chick13@yeopop@audiszayd@slacker_the_hacker@fortanono@conner_kent@n7_normandy@cbishop@thepowercosmic@trodorne@redrage@supertide@typingkira@markwhi@younggunna@ouija@naamah_obyzouth@datnigga@thexx@jeanroygrant@terry2012@nerx@ryu_batman@grenade728@haydenclaireheroes@edamame@oblivious@pingclang@_ajax_@jairamganpat@spideyivydaredevilfan26@dccomicsrule2011@dboyrules2011@timandm@blood1991@knightrise@phaedrusgr@floopay@mega_spidey01@bobzenub@thanosrules@omegablast452@redhood21@imagine_man15@ddangelico@jbat@x9@chaosblazer@johnkmccubbin91@osian2@darktiger@madeinbangladesh@deadite@fanofsuperheroes@referee@andrewtheking@wbrock1955@director421@superjedi17@black_claw@raw_material@quatro_briefs@the_goddess_of_chaos@isidorestar@novi_homines@reef@as4719@wolverine08@m3th@clutch@lordmaverick@wavemotioncannon@rogueshadow@darkazrael999@toxinalolic@cameron83@hopesummersforthefuture@amalgamuniverse@oldnightcrawler@decoyelite@akrockefeller@drunkvader@ntb101@ambrose_entheo@taniakoh@thatguyyouknow@cloakx14@vance_astro @time@papad1992@tifalockhart@tparks@turel_hash_ak_gik@supernategames@allstarsuperman@commander_kane

No Caption Provided

(+)

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#263  Edited By cameron83
Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

So I played AC III for a bit during Christmas so I wanted to share something with you, guys. Yes, I killed that many.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@ghostravage: Ha that's an awesome holiday scan, Merry Christmas to you too GR! Looking forward to our team up next year! ;)

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks, wish you the same :)

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Raiiyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@dragonborn_ct: For some reason I never seen this. Happy holidays my friend.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wavemotioncannon: Happy Holidays to you too, mate. Sorry for the late reply, I was really busy with friends and family.
I wasn't able to come online since I got home.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By Rouflex

I received a gitt yesterday and i broke it today :P.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274  Edited By Deadite

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124450/3533069-dean_rocket_hall_by_darrengeers-d6ve148.jpg

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ntb101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers