#52 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20318 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Ye. I know how you feel. I had to skip out on the Joker Premium Format statue due to the same $399.99 price, then I ended up spending the money on optical-surgery to recover from my eyes burning after seeing the price.

This is me after seeing the $300+ price.

#53 Posted by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio

@xwraith said:

@samimista said:

@xwraith: Happy Holidays, Wraith! ^___^ You're always one of my favorite to chat to. =D And tomorrow is your Vinerversary!

I plan on making a blog entry for it.

Can't wait to see! =D The armadillos and raccoons will celebrate!

#54 Posted by Xwraith (18658 posts) - - Show Bio

It's as good a time as any to post a picture of a giant Christmas tree (sorry that it's so blurry).

#55 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Raccoons have an alliance with armadillos now?

#56 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7967 posts) - - Show Bio
#57 Posted by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio

@jokergeist: Hehe! They do! =D There's the Tron Family, Sith Order, Armadillos, Techno Alligators and occasionally the llamas help out. 0.0 Llamas the raccoons are somewhat neutral with after our war that involved a cotton candy machine gun and a rocket grenade launcher. D= I convinced Deranged Midget and God_Spawn to join the Clan! DM was one of the first and I don't think GS_ even knows what the Clan is but he said he'd be the bodyguard anyways. XD

#58 Posted by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio

@xwraith: Beautiful, beautiful picture!

#59 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

#60 Posted by Xwraith (18658 posts) - - Show Bio

I had a feeling you'd like it.

It's the Providence City Hall, if you wanted to know.

#61 Edited by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

@xwraith: ((so beautiful that my eyes are tearing up and it's making the picture look blurry))

#62 Posted by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio

@xwraith said:

@samimista said:

I had a feeling you'd like it.

It's the Providence City Hall, if you wanted to know.

The heart of the city. ^__^ When I was at Downtown Disney like a month ago or so, there was a massive blue tree in the center! =O

#63 Edited by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio
#64 Edited by judasnixon (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

#65 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (14831 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Holidays everyone : )

#66 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25164 posts) - - Show Bio

@xwraith: Why thanks son :P I Happy Holidays to you too. :D

You're one of my top 5 favorites. xP

#67 Edited by Rouflex (18872 posts) - - Show Bio

2Years old Tactik ''Concours''. Reminds me that the show has ended ...

#69 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6312 posts) - - Show Bio

@xwraith: Thank you. Hope you have a good time too. :D

#70 Posted by consolemaster001 (5662 posts) - - Show Bio
#71 Edited by BumpyBoo (9582 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator Online
#72 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio
#73 Posted by BumpyBoo (9582 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Hell yeah, it won't be Christmas without one! ^_^

Moderator Online
#74 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio
#75 Posted by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Aw! Thank you Acid! =D Happy Holidays as well. I always love reading your reviews! Amazing how much of those you can write. 0.0 Very dedicated you are! I hope you have a great one mate. =D

#76 Edited by judasnixon (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

#77 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3858 posts) - - Show Bio
#78 Posted by BumpyBoo (9582 posts) - - Show Bio

@stmichalofwilson: Cheers mate, and happy holidays to you, too! Hope you have a great one ^__^

Moderator Online
#79 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (22624 posts) - - Show Bio

#80 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (7021 posts) - - Show Bio
#81 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Aw! Thank you Acid! =D Happy Holidays as well. I always love reading your reviews! Amazing how much of those you can write. 0.0 Very dedicated you are! I hope you have a great one mate. =D

How can I NOT be dedicated when you guys are reading them? ^_^ Happy Holidays sis! Have a great time!

#82 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4808 posts) - - Show Bio

@stmichalofwilson:

Thanks

Peace Love Understanding and Respect

Plus more positivity all around.

(+)

#83 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (14831 posts) - - Show Bio
#84 Posted by Xwraith (18658 posts) - - Show Bio

I almost forgot to say something about the man who introduced me to my two favorite comics of the year:

Merry Christmas, Mr. @k4tzm4n.

(Who said a green Christmas has to be a bad thing?)

#85 Edited by k4tzm4n (45660 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@jokergeist @wolverine08 @granitesoldier @laflux @cadencev2 @god_spawn @deranged_midget @monsterstomp

@k4tzm4n @veshark @laflux @pyrogram @juiceboks @theacidskull

Happy Holidays. Watch this completely normal video. If you've already watched this, you get a cookie.

@xwraith said:

I almost forgot to say something about the man who introduced me to my two favorite comics of the year:

Merry Christmas, Mr. @k4tzm4n.

(Who said a green Christmas has to be a bad thing?)

Thanks, everyone, and back at ya! :D

Staff
#86 Posted by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: CV ate your comment but thanks mate! ^__^ Hope you have a lovely holidays as well! =D With many cyborgs to come.

@samimista said:

How can I NOT be dedicated when you guys are reading them? ^_^ Happy Holidays sis! Have a great time!

Aw thank you bro! =D Same to you! I hope to catch Santa in the act! =O Must hold him hostage until Final Fantasy XV comes out! 0.0

#87 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (14831 posts) - - Show Bio
#88 Edited by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio
#89 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (25164 posts) - - Show Bio
#90 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: CV ate your comment but thanks mate! ^__^ Hope you have a lovely holidays as well! =D With many cyborgs to come.

@theacidskull said:

@samimista said:

Aw thank you bro! =D Same to you! I hope to catch Santa in the act! =O Must hold him hostage until Final Fantasy XV comes out! 0.0

Need any help??:P

#91 Edited by Yung ANcient One (4808 posts) - - Show Bio

"Feliz Navidad, prospero ano y felicidad. I wanna wish you a merry christmas, I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart." - Jose Feliciano

To: @nelomaxwell @superstay @king_saturn @grim @strider92 @g_man @undeadpool @k4tzm4n @saiyan_earthling @media_master @iiayk @mr__dead_pool @strangerxl @comiccrazy @tyler_starke @stamps @mavfan626 @ages @dr__detfink @spidertheking @spider_pig23 @michaelthefly @joey_ravn @kingloki @oblivionknight @timrothsays @undergroundgod @primmaster64 @penance333 @fbdarkangel @humanrocket @anddy_pang @jcjqlb @devilmanex @wolverine_chick13 @yeopop @audiszayd @slacker_the_hacker @fortanono @conner_kent @n7_normandy @cbishop @thepowercosmic @trodorne @redrage @supertide @typingkira @markwhi @younggunna @ouija @naamah_obyzouth @datnigga @thexx @jeanroygrant @terry2012 @nerx @ryu_batman @grenade728 @haydenclaireheroes @edamame @oblivious @pingclang @_ajax_ @jairamganpat @spideyivydaredevilfan26 @dccomicsrule2011 @dboyrules2011 @timandm @blood1991 @knightrise @phaedrusgr @floopay @mega_spidey01 @bobzenub @thanosrules @omegablast452 @redhood21 @imagine_man15 @ddangelico @jbat @x9 @chaosblazer @johnkmccubbin91 @osian2 @darktiger @madeinbangladesh @deadite @fanofsuperheroes @referee @andrewtheking @wbrock1955 @director421 @superjedi17 @black_claw @raw_material @quatro_briefs @the_goddess_of_chaos @isidorestar @novi_homines @reef @as4719 @wolverine08 @m3th @clutch @lordmaverick @wavemotioncannon @rogueshadow @darkazrael999 @toxinalolic @cameron83 @hopesummersforthefuture @amalgamuniverse @oldnightcrawler @decoyelite @akrockefeller @drunkvader @ntb101 @ambrose_entheo @taniakoh @thatguyyouknow @cloakx14 @vance_astro @time @papad1992 @tifalockhart @tparks @turel_hash_ak_gik @supernategames @allstarsuperman @commander_kane

Whew! that took a while but yeah

I realized the holidays are all about taking time to show appreciation for the little things we take for granted, and expressing to the people you love that you care about them. You don't need extravagant gifts to show them that so take this time and enjoy it. Life is fragile so I hope you all have the time of your lives.

Peace Love Understanding and Respect

Plus more positivity all around.

(+)

#92 Edited by Deadite (24209 posts) - - Show Bio
#93 Posted by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadite: Thanks man! You too!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too!!!!

#94 Posted by Rouflex (18872 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadite:

Thanks you man, i appreciate it. Joyeux noel et bonne année!

#95 Posted by Cloakx14 (3228 posts) - - Show Bio

yo, merry christmas & happy holidays ! -Cloakx14

#96 Edited by RogueShadow (10868 posts) - - Show Bio

#97 Posted by VoodooPenguin (1077 posts) - - Show Bio
#98 Edited by Rouflex (18872 posts) - - Show Bio

Its Noel(Christmas), Its snows in my head

A christmas song by the Têtes a claques

To all my followers , to peoples who helped me, to every person who trolled me on here :) and to my haters, i wanted to say thanks and keep the good job Bros/Sists :D!

@deathpoolthet1000 @overlordarhas @deadite @thecheesestabber @spideyivydaredevilfan26 @madeinbangladesh @gumflabica @xlab3000 @the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk @oceanmaster21 @lyrafay @jwwprod @ryanburns @theultimateironman @mrdecepticonleader @russellmania77 @bruxae @supernategames @sc @pikahyper

*Note the taggs can contain mules & i might have missed a few persons*

#99 Edited by Deadite (24209 posts) - - Show Bio
#100 Posted by johnkmccubbin91 (3486 posts) - - Show Bio

@yung_ancient_one: Happy Christmas to you as well.

Also happy Christmas to everyone else here on ComicVine