• 64 results
#1 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Edited by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Joygirl (18495 posts) - - Show Bio

WOO. A very very happy and stupendous birthday to the majestic Vine of Wilditude. A quick learner, hard worker, and devoted friend.

#4 Posted by laflux (14128 posts) - - Show Bio

*Wipes tears from eyes, but resists urge to cry on fuchsia's shoulder *

Happy Birthday @wildvine. Don't speak to you as often as some others on here (shame on me), but from what I've seen, I can't disagree with what Fuch and JoyGirlz has said.

Oh and my Birthday Present? I won't derail this thread >:-D.

#5 Edited by MysteriousUsername (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday WV! :D

#6 Posted by God_Spawn (37312 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy birthday.

InB4Lyko

Moderator Online
#7 Edited by TheAcidSkull (17268 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday Alice. wish you everything that is awesome kiddo.

#8 Posted by LipstickLesbian (56 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday!

#9 Edited by Pyrogram (35097 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine

Happy birthday Wilds! I play around an awful lot and stuff, but today you just should know that you are one of the most special people on this site for reasons I cannot even put into words, you're kind, funny and even know how to talk that smack when somebody pisses you off. Awesome - You don't need me to write loads and loads as that's not my style but you know I think you're amazing and awesomeness personified! Have a wonderful today :)

#10 Posted by consolemaster001 (4941 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday Wildvine !!! Now go enjoy your cake before i do :D

#11 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17572 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday!

I don't speak to you that much but you are a truly creative and nice person. You are easy going and always take the time to read my fan fics. Your DC Zombies idea was also the thing that finally got to me start writing and sharing my stories on here (I am not done with my story for that either) So thank you! Keep it up. And enjoy your day :)

#12 Edited by Dragonborn_CT (20567 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: Feliz aniversário xD

Sending my regards from Brazil, may you have a great party and many more years ahead for you!!!

#13 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@fuchsia_nightingale:

Heh happy birthday Wildvine!!! Have a fun filled day!! I hope you enjoy your birthday!!! :)

#14 Posted by judasnixon (6182 posts) - - Show Bio

#15 Posted by Xwraith (15259 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday!!!

(Yes, three exclamation points are totally necessary).

#16 Edited by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday to one of the most spectacular writers on the Vine! May everyone treat you like royalty because today is your day. Hope you have a great one girl because it's very well deserved.

Not exactly the best artist but figured that it's the thought that counts. =D

#17 Posted by Delphic (1463 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19908 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by scorpion2501 (5136 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday

#20 Edited by wildvine (8335 posts) - - Show Bio

@fuchsia_nightingale

To the sweetest peach on the vine. ^_^

Thank you for the thread BB. I love the kitties. So kawaii! And you have one of my fave songs. This is just the best birthday thread ever. Thank you thank you thank you! *Cheek kiss*

@joygirl

Aw, Joy. That means so much coming from you. Cause you don't just toss cookies to everyone. Thank you. Also thank you for the comics. <3

@laflux

Don't talk to me as much? Well we need to fix that! I love getting to know people, and Joygirl will tell you I don't bite unless I'm really hungry.

@mysterioususername

I think I know you.....Hm. Thank you for the kind wishes. ^_^

@god_spawn

Thank you sir.

@theacidskull

Wow. You really weren't kidding about that Alice stuff. Okay. ^_^ I like that nickname. And yet another pic for my collection! Thank you!!

@lipsticklesbian

Thank you!

@pyrogram

I won't say this is the nicest thing you have ever said to me, cause you do sprinkle nice comments over our conversations on a regular basis. And those do add up. Anyway...thank you for your nice words. I send them all back at you with extra. You are an awesome pal.

@consolemaster001

Thank you sir. *Offers cake*

@mrdecepticonleader

We really must chat more sir. Thank you for your comments. I was hoping you would continue your DC Zombies series.

@dragonborn_ct

Thanks.

@martyyy15

Thank you.

@xwraith

I trust you to know the proper amount of exclamation points. ^_^

Thanks.

@samimista

Princess Sunshine! Thank you. You are too sweet. And I love my gifts. Waay better then I can draw. Thank you again bb.

@delphic

Hey you! Thank you for stopping by. You were one of my first friends here on CV, and I appreciate your friendship. Thank you for the comment. Love the AV btw.

#21 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17268 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: no i wasn't kidding lol , Cuz you really do Look like her :P

we don't talk much but i know for a fact that you are an awesome person, and I wish you everything good on this special day ^_^

#22 Posted by SC (12696 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday Wildvine!

Happy Birthday WV! You are one of the kindest, sweetest, nicest people I have ever had opportunity to know and talk to, its an honor to celebrate you on your special day, I hope you have an extra special day, but not in the sense that like I want all the other days of the week to not be special, those should be awesome days too. Wait now I am confused. Heh heh, anyway, your a spectacular person, with so much creativity, and depth, and you have amazing taste in fictional characters and movies!! Thank you for making this site cool, and for looking out for people and being a great friend to many, not just myself. Its not much but I drew you something meep, I done it online which I am not so good at, its erm Princess Bubblegum, Cassie Hack and Poison Ivy, I know you like those characters so uhm. Was actually really hard trying to draw Ivy and Cassie in Adventure Time style. I wanted to try and do a steampunk style cake with little gears but it ended up looking inedible so. Sorry its funky looking, but effort that counts right. Lastly again, hope you have a wonderful day, take care and have fun!!

Moderator Online
#23 Posted by wildvine (8335 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek

Thank you! I was wondering where my old Vinersaur peeps were.

@scorpion2501

Thank you. That is actually my preferred way to eat cake. ^_^

@sc

Essy! Thank you dear one. You always write the nicest things. Also some the smartest posts on the vine. I love the picture. Its wonderful. Thank you so much for taking the effort.

#24 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday! I'll make a ritual sacrifice in your honor.

#25 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Gwahlur_Rising (234 posts) - - Show Bio

*Sings a very off-key and mildly profane version of 'Happy Birthday'*

#27 Posted by wildvine (8335 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WILDVINE! =D

#29 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

It's pretty hard to wish HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a person who from the moment I met them has shown me the best of what friendship means...

...a person who would reach out and simply remind me she was there, always when I tried to hide my tears, always when I needed a kind shoulder to lean on whether I knew it or not.

It takes a special kind of person who understands friendship comes without condition, where support and understanding are there for the taking...

..because it's needed. Always and without question.

I like birthdays for this reason -- a chance to express my gratitude and appreciation for those in my life who have given me nothing but happiness and companionship and comfort. They are forced to accept this "calling out" -- this blatant and seemingly over-the-top expression of friendship and just take it. So take it, Wildvine. TAKE IT HARD. (heh heh)

Happy Birthday, Wildvine. I can point out what others have already and mention everything you have done for this site -- your fan fictions -- your exhaustive work on the fan fiction library -- your encouragement of others to share their talents as you have and your fun attitude and cleverness on the forums which always brings a smile to our faces but instead, I wanted to focus on what you mean to me.

And that is, you are one of my most precious and deeply loved friends who I hope has the most wonderful birthday ever. Thank you for being my friend.

(oh -- just a little extra cuz...you know.)

#30 Posted by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: Aw your welcome dear I hope you have a great one! =D You're one of the best members here. ^__^

#31 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17572 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23188 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine:

Happy birthday xD Hope you have a great one

#33 Posted by dboyrules2011 (12005 posts) - - Show Bio

#34 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3666 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: Happy B-Day! Celebrate with a laugh!

xPeace

#35 Posted by _Braveheart_ (1464 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy birthday. May God bless you in all the days of your life.

#36 Edited by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: Hey Birthday Girl! I got an email from Lucca (DPR). He sends his Birthday wishes to you and hopes you have a good one. He's been very busy with studies. Hopefully you're partying with Harley and Pinkie Pie tonight! =D

#37 Posted by laflux (14128 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: As awesome as that was, me and God_Spawn were still INB4 U............

#38 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@lykopis: As awesome as that was, me and God_Spawn were still INB4 U............

Whatevs -- I saw that but unlike YOU -- I will not derail this thread (like you promised you wouldn't....)

YAY, WILDVINE!

#39 Posted by BumpyBoo (7675 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvineI am so, so sorry this is late, petal <3

I have been trying to send you this all evening, but our net has been on and off and it's hard to stay on for long enough so if you can read this - YES, it finally worked! ^_^

I have some stuff here for you, and fingers crossed tomorrow we will be back up and running so I can get it to you. But I couldn't go to bed tonight without wishing you the very happiest of birthdays. Just couldn't. You are an amazing friend and a brilliant writer, with such intelligence, wit and talent that at times I am genuinely in awe of you. You're also an incredibly strong woman, who doesn't take crap and gives it as good as she gets it. Yet underneath all that is a very tender, generous and poetic soul, a girl whose love for her friends is apparent to all who know her. It is an honour to call you my sis, WV, I love you to bits.

I wish this was more, and it will be, but for now I just wanted you to know how dear you are, not just to me but to so many people here.

Happy Birthday missus <3 <3 <3

#40 Posted by knightofthechronicle (642 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by MrDirector786 (43395 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy birthday! Hope you had a great day!

#42 Posted by akbogert (3194 posts) - - Show Bio

WV, yours was the first birthday I've actually had a heads-up for to put on my calendar, and I still almost missed it :(

Operative word: almost.

But it's a Thursday, and, well...

I hope your day was fantastic, with or without the liquid courage (some was had in your honor regardless!), that some friend or story or song of which you're particularly fond was able to make it stand head and shoulders above the rest, and that your next year takes you awesome places you've never been before.

#43 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6093 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy birthday. :D

#44 Posted by WarBlade539 (4495 posts) - - Show Bio

#45 Posted by Aiden Cross (15562 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, someone pointed this out to me. So i had to return from seclusion to wish you a happy birthday! (Hopefully not too late!). You're an amazing person, funny and kind and you deserve the best birthday! I hope you have a great time!!! ^_^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ,

#46 Edited by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday mamacita, I hope you had an amazing time. ♥

#47 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (12066 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday and best wishes to you.

#48 Posted by wildvine (8335 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanni15

Thank you! I guess I'm officially a member of the raccoon clan now.

@lykopis

What can I say in response to that Ms Trouble? That was just so sweet. I don't know who you were talking about, but she seems pretty cool. Lol. Seriously though, thank you for this. The pictures went perfectly with your sentiments. Love you Lyko! *Hug*

@dccomicsrule2011

Either you knew I love Star Wars, or else you just thought it was a cool card. Thank you either way. ^_^

@dboyrules2011

Another fave of mine. Spongebob. I'm starting to think you guys know me too well. Heheh.

@stmichalofwilson

Used to watch that show a lot. Thank you sir.

@_gi_joe_

Thank you.

@samimista

Please tell DpR that me, Harley, Pinkie Pie, and the Cookie Monster partied till Deadpool crashed us. It was almost dawn anyway. : P

@bumpyboo

Aw Bumpy! Its okay. I know you're busier now then you used to be, and assumed your new responsibilities had detained you. No matter. I knew you would get to me when you could, and you did. ^_^

Thank you Sissy. You have made this the best day after the birthday ever. Heheh.

But as far as my talent goes, I'm just trying to catch up to your level. You only posted one story, but its one of the best to ever grace the vine.

@knightofthechronicle

Thank you sir knight. ^_^

@mrdirector786

Thank you Mr Decpticon---I mean, Mr Director. :P

@akbogert

Almost only counts in hand grenades sir. Wait, that doesn't fit this situation....Oh well.

Excellent comic scan though. Apros in all regards.

@v_scarlotte_rose

Oh. My. Gosh! I squeed so hard. I love it. Its like a My little pony, but its a giraffe. Love it!!!!

Thank you so much dear. This was totally a surprise. <3

@darkazrael999

I hope its free. Shouldn't have to pay for my own present...

@aiden_cross

Hey you! Nah, never too late for you. Thanks for coming back ever so briefly for me.

@ragdollpurps

Thank you doll. 'Preciate it. ^_^

@shadowswordmaster

Thank you sir.

#49 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23188 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: It was both reasons actually, I noticed you like Star Wars and I thought it was a cool card. xD

#50 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6093 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: You're very welcome. Glad you like it. ^_^