• 98 results
#51 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (20786 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Oh, no, no, no. That wasn't enough. I need to wish you a happy birthday in this account too. Happy birthday, my dear friend :D

#52 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Awww the feeling is returned a hundredfold! ^_^ And don't tell on me with Lyko :O

Grrr --- she owned up to it -- but hey, we are only two of too many who would have jumped at the chance to make our Princess a Birthday Thread. I have a pretty strong feeling the Off-Topic Forum would be flooded with threads dedicated to her so this one time -- ONE TIME -- all is forgiven. kinda....

#53 Posted by Delphic (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy birthday sammi ^_^

#54 Edited by Icarusflies (12467 posts) - - Show Bio

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! I hope it was absolutely wonderful! :)

#55 Posted by 0n1zuka (3715 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday!!!

#56 Posted by Aiden Cross (15562 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

@aiden_cross said:

@samimista: Awww the feeling is returned a hundredfold! ^_^ And don't tell on me with Lyko :O

Grrr --- she owned up to it -- but hey, we are only two of too many who would have jumped at the chance to make our Princess a Birthday Thread. I have a pretty strong feeling the Off-Topic Forum would be flooded with threads dedicated to her so this one time -- ONE TIME -- all is forgiven. kinda....

Well, otherwise you're always too fast for me. Tricking is needed sometimes ;p

#57 Edited by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

I had to think a lot before writing,cause you're a really special person and friend that I wish I can keep for a long time.

So,happy birthday,my lady,may you win lots of presents,you deserves it.I know we had our fights in the past,but you were very nice in accepting me as a friend...again and our friendship grew a lot(despite the fact you like ponies =P)

So that's it,sorry for not bringing a present xD

#58 Edited by Samimista (20609 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, I truly am touched by the comments on here. I really love this site so much. Everyone here is like family. Sometimes I even wish the Vine was a community in real life where everyone lived so close so we could always visit each other. Ever since I've joined this site I've met people who've impacted my life and taught me on how to be a better person. I absolutely love this site and truly, I hope the community will be around for a very long time cause it's honestly the best site I've ever been on so thank you everyone.

@thecheesestabber:Happy New Years! =D I hope Sandy Claws gave you a gift.~

@deranged_midget:He he! Yes you did! xD Even more surprised that you managed to come back for my Birthday. =D You're such a wonderful friend and a pleasure to be around with.

@bumpyboo: It's been almost a year since you joined? Hard to believe. It really feels like you've been on here much longer with how well you fit in and how much we talk. Very touched by that lovely poem. You are such a talented writer who has a bright future. =D It's funny how my sister in real life and I don't get along yet despite our age difference we get along so great. xD

For the first year when I joined the Vine there wasn't really any girls I could relate to. Once you joined is when I started to feel like I fitted in more since you're also into gaming and we even joke about how our gender can be. xD I like how laid back you are. Even more awesome you know C++ since not many do. =D

@caiotrubat @dragonborn_ct: How did I not see that video before? =O It shows how dedicated the Metal Gear fans can be. That really is awesome. Many thanks again. =D I hope you'll be a mod of the site someday. You'd be a great fit.

@lvenger: Yzma! =D She's my favorite female Disney villain. She reminds me of Sorceress Edea from Final Fantasy VIII. Thank you. ^__^ Emperor's New Groove is awesome. =D Always forget David Spade voice acted the main character though. 0.0

@the_lunact_and_manic: Maybe we can all celebrate our Unbirthdays! =D I love Unbirthdays the best. So underrated they are.

@omega_ray_jay:Certainly was! We actually had my cake on Easter while the family was together since my siblings are older and work. This week I should be able to order a piano keyboard for my present. Been wanting to learn piano for such a long time. ^__^

@sc: Did you make that picture? I am truly touched that you made it. =D I would of never thought of something like that with how clever it is. 0.0 After I reply to my inbox I'm gonna change my profile theme to it. ^__^ Hehe! Grey Fox with the sword. xD Such a shame he didn't get his own game. Hideo originally wanted to but his team wanted Rising to be of Raiden. Have not played Rising yet actually. 0.0 I've always said you would be the perfect mod and still surprised you're not one. Always agree with your well written posts. I absolutely love the one about Goku throwing a barbeque. =D Wished I was able to reply to that before the thread was locked. xD

@theacidskull: And you are one of the sweetest members I know. =) I don't see how you think you're cranky though. xD I always find that funny you think that about yourself. All hail AcidSkull! =D

@mrdecepticonleader:Hehe! That's actually Naked Snake in the picture but I love both Snakes. =D Hoping that Hayter not being in Phantom Pain is just a marketing technique. He really seems like an awesome guy. =D Next year I can make your Birthday thread since ours is just a month apart!

@billy_batson:Why thank you Billy! =D I never see you on that much anymore. Hope all is well. Enjoying the new Constantine series?

@fuchsia_nightingale:Why thank you lovely! =D Liara's the girl. ^__^

@ragdollpurps: You take your time with that dear. =D You're like the fashionista of the site with your lovely icons. Always love the Psylocke and Selina pictures. ^__^ Say, isn't the all girls X-Men title released this month? I'll need to pick that up. =D

@sithlantern93:Thank you! I love your icon. =D

@razzatazz:Why thank you Miss Razza. =D You're one of the most lovely members on here. ^__^ Have you played the new Tomb Raider by the way?

@aiden_cross:Ah! D= I r sorry. *slides over a Tangled cupcake for you* We should open The Snuggly Duck! =D

@white_mage:Oh my. 0.0 I didn't know you had problems with your account. I've noticed a few people been having rough time signing in. Glad it's fixed though and thank you! =D You're probably the only reason why I check the Storm section every now and then with how classy you are.

@laflux:At least we don't have to worry about Oprah joining the Vine! XD You're always so nice to others. ^__^ May I ask when your Birthday is? =D

@delphic: Why thank you! =D Here's a doggy bone for Lincoln and a lovely Red Hood cupcake for you! Is everything going well with your project?

@icarusflies: Aw! So cute! =D Thank you dearie. ^__^ I hope you didn't leave for NASA yet. =O Since I revealed I'm Joakim Mogren maybe I can go with you to get inspiration for Phantom Pain?

@0n1zuka:Thank you! =D I love your username! It reminds me of Asuka from Avatar. =D

@deadpoolrules: Lil bro, you're one of my favorite members on here and never worry about anything. I'm very glad to see that it seems your active again? =D Hopefully school won't keep you away. D= Or else I may have to send out Rainbow Dash to use the Sonic Rainboom on your school! =D

I apologize if any user responded to this thread that I did not see. 0.0 Gonna check inbox after posting this. =D

#59 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy birthday.

#60 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio
#61 Edited by Samimista (20609 posts) - - Show Bio
#62 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio
#63 Posted by Samimista (20609 posts) - - Show Bio
#64 Posted by wildvine (8405 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista

Said it once, but it bares repeating, so, Happy birthday Princess Sunshine. You always make my day. ^_^

#65 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19938 posts) - - Show Bio

HAPSEE BRITHDAY

#66 Edited by dboyrules2011 (12073 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday Sammi!!

#67 Edited by Samimista (20609 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine:Aw why thank you dear. <3 You are an amazing writer. Honestly, how are you not signed onto a publisher yet? =O We need more intelligent people like you in the world. ^__^

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek:Hehe! Thank you Chief! xD

@dboyrules2011:Why thank you! =D

*starts giving out cupcakes to everyone*

#69 Edited by dboyrules2011 (12073 posts) - - Show Bio
#70 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17602 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: It is? Okay,well the cake is the important part right? I tired searching for a Metal Gear themed cake on google and most that I found had the wrong age on so I saw that pic so yeah.

Exactly a month apart as well .Thanks I appreciate that.

Hope you are having/have had a good day.

#71 Posted by Samimista (20609 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: It is? Okay,well the cake is the important part right? I tired searching for a Metal Gear themed cake on google and most that I found had the wrong age on so I saw that pic so yeah.

Oh no worries. ^__^ Any Snake is the best. =D Even more funny I made a blog today where I got a message from David Hayter. =D The thought is what matters the most. =D

Anytime and it is absolutely fun today. =D My mom who's allergic to fish actually brought home sushi for me since it's one of my favorites. ^__^ Didn't expect that. xD

#72 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (17602 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

Oh no worries. ^__^ Any Snake is the best. =D Even more funny I made a blog today where I got a message from David Hayter. =D The thought is what matters the most. =D

Anytime and it is absolutely fun today. =D My mom who's allergic to fish actually brought home sushi for me since it's one of my favorites. ^__^ Didn't expect that. xD

Glad to hear you are having a good day.

#73 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23302 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Since I could not post it last night I'm going to post it now!

#74 Posted by Samimista (20609 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: Now that is one awesome card! =D Thank you.

Lmao! The Abridged Series doesn't get old. xD

#75 Posted by laflux (14251 posts) - - Show Bio
#76 Posted by Samimista (20609 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@fuchsia_nightingale said:

@samimista: Wynaut indeed

This is why I love the Off-Topics section :)

I guess you can say it's...*puts on shades* Onyxceptable to not love the Off-Topics section. YEAH! =D

#77 Posted by laflux (14251 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: ^.^ Lol

Your avatar is even better though :P

#78 Edited by Samimista (20609 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Why thank you! =D The lovely and intelligent @sc surprised me with an amazing artwork! =D

Have you seen his artwork? I'd go check it out if I were you. Really fantastic pieces he has. 0.0

#79 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7852 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: MSanta an I aren't on speaking terms after the divorce was finalized >.>

#80 Posted by Samimista (20609 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber: I hope you made sure to take Rudolph at least! That'll show Santa who's boss! >=D xD

#81 Posted by akbogert (3200 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh my goodness. What a delightfully sunny thread. Fitting for such a wonderful person.

I've only been here a few months but in that time you have come across as one of the nicest and most awesome and thoughtful people I've ever met, and I'm so glad to see so many people throwing love in your direction. I hope your sushi was delicious and that your next year is filled with all the Metal Gear and animals and dancing lobsters you could hope for.

Happy birthday, Sami ^_^

#82 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7852 posts) - - Show Bio
#83 Posted by Samimista (20609 posts) - - Show Bio

@akbogert said:

Oh my goodness. What a delightfully sunny thread. Fitting for such a wonderful person.

I've only been here a few months but in that time you have come across as one of the nicest and most awesome and thoughtful people I've ever met, and I'm so glad to see so many people throwing love in your direction. I hope your sushi was delicious and that your next year is filled with all the Metal Gear and animals and dancing lobsters you could hope for.

Happy birthday, Sami ^_^

And you my friend are such a classy gentlemen who has a great sense of what goes on in the world. Let's hope the dancing lobsters can be trained to play video games. =D Maybe they could be in Organization XIII. =O

Many thanks. ^__^ All the members on here made today very memorable. =D Truly touched by this thread. ^__^

#84 Edited by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: What did you do with Joffrey's other shirt? :P

#85 Edited by Samimista (20609 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanni15: This shirt smells so nice...Such wonderful colo- *hides shirt quickly before you can sees* I dunno what you mean. 0.0 It's not like uh, I'm keeping it as a display at my house. Certainly not. =D <--- Non suspicious smiley face. xD

#86 Edited by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista:

:O Are you cheating on Jensen?? Does he know about you and Joffrey's shirt? Let's ask him.

Your cheating ways have devastated both of them. Poor, poor Jensen, who will comfort him tonight? :'(

#87 Edited by Vortex13 (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

... Oh no, I missed your birthday! Well happy belated birthday, and for your viewing pleasure,

Solid Snake's Dance

#88 Posted by Samimista (20609 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanni15 said:

@samimista:

:O Are you cheating on Jensen?? Does he know about you and Joffrey's shirt? Let's ask him.

Your cheating ways have devastated both of them. Poor, poor Jensen, who will comfort him tonight? :'(

I don't know if you heard but Jensen has a restraining order against me. D=

Awhile ago I decided to use Google Maps to go to his house late at night when it was raining to bring him roses and to discuss us adopting Hello Kitty plushies. I saw that his bedroom window blinds were open so I decided to watch him sleep as I sat under the tree. It got really windy so then I broke his window open and slept on the bedroom floor.

I think he was very worried that I was dead so he called the cops. Silly Jensen. I guess he didn't know that you're supposed to call the ambulance instead. =D But, after that, @deranged_midget stole my man. D=

Ever since then, I've been plotting to regain my Jensen when Deranged least expects it but, until then, I've decided to go after Joffrey so someone can pay for the raccoon child support so I can take care of Sly Cooper and Tom Nook.

@vortex13: Aw yeah! =D Still hoping that Hayter not being in Phantom Pain is just a hoax. After all, last year he was at the Kojima recording studios.

#89 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Bunch o' lies... Everyone is trying to steal Jensen from me...

#90 Posted by Samimista (20609 posts) - - Show Bio

@deranged_midget: ...*hides away a robbery outfit and a bag* Me steal Jensen? =O Why, you really think I would do such a thing? Hopefully he doesn't catch on... Never! *insert non suspicious smiley face in here*

#91 Posted by InnerSuperman (858 posts) - - Show Bio

happy god damn birthday

#92 Edited by Samimista (20609 posts) - - Show Bio

@innersuperman: Thank you! =D It was last Tuesday but it seems the thread got revived yesterday. xD Got a piano keyboard for my Birthday so learning that. Understand the alphabet of it and know most of Fur Elise through a video tutorial but cannot get reading music so far. 0.0 Especially the ledger lines.

#93 Posted by InnerSuperman (858 posts) - - Show Bio
#94 Edited by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanni15 said:

@samimista:

I don't know if you heard but Jensen has a restraining order against me. D=

Awhile ago I decided to use Google Maps to go to his house late at night when it was raining to bring him roses and to discuss us adopting Hello Kitty plushies. I saw that his bedroom window blinds were open so I decided to watch him sleep as I sat under the tree. It got really windy so then I broke his window open and slept on the bedroom floor.

I think he was very worried that I was dead so he called the cops. Silly Jensen. I guess he didn't know that you're supposed to call the ambulance instead. =D But, after that, @deranged_midget stole my man. D=

Ever since then, I've been plotting to regain my Jensen when Deranged least expects it but, until then, I've decided to go after Joffrey so someone can pay for the raccoon child support so I can take care of Sly Cooper and Tom Nook.

Oh, I know alright. Word has gotten around and Jensen is so disappointed in you. =O He was just testing you, and you broke his heart with Joffrey's shirt. :( @deranged_midget is treating him like he deserves. Look how happy he was when I mentioned DM's name:

As you can clearly see his eyes literally light up. But you should be happy for him. :D

#95 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanni15: Sweet radioactive spiders, you sir, are the most brilliant man in the world!

#96 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3690 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Happy Birthday Samimista! The Sunshine Princess of Power!!! You get a power sword and a flying unicorn!!!

#97 Posted by Samimista (20609 posts) - - Show Bio

This must be the first time I've seen a Birthday thread go on for so long lol.

@stmichalofwilson: Why thank you friend! =D She-Ra's actually my favorite He-Man character.

@xanni15: D= My Jensen is happy with Deranged? *eye slightly twitches* But why Jensen? Why? DX No matter. Until I get an answer from Joffrey there's always Joseph Gordon-Levitt in the meantime. =D

@deranged_midget: You may have won the battle but you haven't won the war! Especially when it comes to Pokemon. *turns invisible hat to the side and takes out an original Pokeball as she's stuck in the gen one days*

#98 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Hah, I'm right there beside you hoisting my belief that only Gen One of Pokemon exists :D

#99 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17602 posts) - - Show Bio

So I guess happy unbirthday :)

#100 Edited by Samimista (20609 posts) - - Show Bio

@deranged_midget: I like all gens but just said gen one since that's classic. =D Plus, it brings back memories of the older anime. 0.0 Very much psyched about the next gen with the new Mewtwo.

Think I'll try to post very little now to not get too off-topic from this thread. XD Surprised how long it even lasted for lol. Longest Birthday ever. =D

EDIT: @mrdecepticonleader - I'm so sorry. D= I didn't sees your post. Happy Unbirthday everyone! =D