• 98 results
#1 Posted by Aiden Cross (15557 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy birthday you animal loving, metal gear solid addicted, on joffrey crushing *sigh*, final fantasy princess!! :D

Have an amazing day and I hope that it's all you want and deserve! So viners! let's help in giving her the greatest birthday for the most amazing viner on here!

And for good measure, i taught your raccoon how to play the harp ;p

(btw, it can't be a coincidence the Injustice: God Among Us demo is coming out today, the gaming gods are honoring you :O )

#2 Edited by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday.

#3 Posted by BlackReaper (595 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy birthday... whoever the hell you are.

#4 Posted by Walzo (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

loving Joffrey!? COME ON NOW.

Out of the two years on this site, you're the only one who I've had a conversation with on our respective walls.

You're one of the nicest people on the site, have a wonderful birthday :D

#5 Edited by Ellie_Knightfall (4818 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy birthday doll! <3 <3 <3

I can't even properly articulate in words how much I appreciate your very existence. You're a great friend, a darling person and just overall an amazing human being. The world is better for having you in it ♥♥♥

#6 Posted by King Saturn (223718 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday Kiddo

#7 Edited by Deadite (20110 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday!! Have a hubba bubba birthday!! *bubble bubble*

#8 Posted by sabracadabra (510 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday!

#9 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday. :]

#10 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (22860 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy birthday dude. :D

#11 Posted by MrDirector786 (43371 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy birthday to our gamer princess ;p

#14 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday gal!

#15 Posted by The_Tree (7048 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy birthday, Samimista!

You da man.

Although I'm not sure we can be friends anymore if you're crushing on Joffrey...

#16 Posted by Duncan (11426 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday

#17 Posted by Bruxae (12136 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday!

#18 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

How can I properly wish you a Happy Birthday, Miss Sammy?

The day needs to be heralded as an International Holiday -- I mean, how else can the day of which we get the celebrate the birth of the sweetest, kindest person ever be marked otherwise?

Your love of all things Final Fantasy...

...to Metal Gear...

..to now Tomb Raider...

...and to everything else that I couldn't even begin to fit on here.

Happy Birthday, sweetie -- I hope your day is as wonderful and as joyful as you are to everyone lucky enough to cross paths with you, let alone getting to consider you a friend -- but especially getting to have you as an honorary little sister! ;)

Let them have cake! <3<3<3

#19 Posted by JediXMan (29259 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy birthday!

#20 Posted by God_Spawn (37140 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy birthday.

#21 Posted by God_Spawn (37140 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

Happy birthday!

Not sure why....but when I read you saying this, I imagined you sounding like Squidward saying it.

#22 Posted by TDK_1997 (14406 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy BIrthday!

#23 Posted by Pyrogram (34313 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy brithday samz! Thanks for always being their and being the best person ever! Come on, Pimpogram wishes you a happy birthday! ( Again...Thanks for making it :P )

*hugs*

You're the best!

#24 Posted by Inverno (13034 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy birthday, Sami!!! Here is a cake worthy of you!! :D You are one of the best friends in this site we could have!

#25 Edited by Samimista (20576 posts) - - Show Bio

@aiden_cross: Oh my gosh. 0.0 Thank you so much. =D You are such a gentlemen. ^__^ I can't believe that raccoon knows how to play a harp! =O Now if I can get Tom Nook to play the tambourine I can start my own rock band. =D You truly are one of my best friends on here and I'm so honored to know you. Thank you so much. Truly is nice to celebrate my Birthday on here.

@punkmastaflex: Long time no see! =D Thanks dude. Hope all's going well with your travels.

@blackreaper:Lmao! We never really talk but yesterday I was laughing hysterical at your April Fools post. XD So thank you. =D

@walzo:

"I love Joffrey and want his raccoon babies." said Samimista and Samimista only as she runs away from people throwing rotten tomatoes at her.

You've been on this site for two years though? =O I didn't know that. The 23rd marks two years for me on here. Surprised we haven't talked sooner. 0.0 You're very nice as well. =D Thank you.~

@ellie_knightfall: How I adore you. <3 You are such a wonderful role model and we need more strong ladies like you. Truly appreciate your kind words. Thank you. =D

@king_saturn:King Saturn posted here? =O Now that's when you know a thread rocks. Many thanks. ^__^

@deadite: @sabracadabra: @xanni15 @dccomicsrule2011: @mrdirector786: Why thank you! =D Truly appreciate it. ^__^

@blood1991 - Why thank you. =D You're one of the most respectable members on here. Especially on the Storm section. =) Need more members like you. =D

@ssejllenrad:Thank you! You're one of my favorite members on here. =D We need more Final Fantasy fans.~

@the_tree:Lmao! To be fair I've had a crush on the actor since Batman Begins. xD I think he's just a few years older than myself. =D

@duncan:Thank you. =D

@bruxae:Oh my gosh that cake! =DD Ness and Paula are my favorite Mother shipping. <3 Thank you kindly. =D I love your tournament.~

@lykopis:Hehe! Sorry I didn't tell you sooner! xD Promised Aiden I would try telling very few so he could make the thread. You're always so kind big sis. =) Love you very much and for your Birthday we'll be rocking out on here. =D

@jedixman: @god_spawn: Lmao! I like Squidward! xD I'm Squidward, you're Squidward, we're all Squidward! =D Thank you both. You guys are two of the most intelligent members on here.~

@tdk_1997: Thank you kind sir!

@pyrogram:Ah Pimpogram. =D I think we all know the best member is you. You're always so kind and friendly to others. Plus in no way could I keep up with how many people you keep in touch with. 0.0 That's always a good thing though to check up on everybody. =D

@caiotrubat:Oh my gosh look at that. 0.0 Snake on a Dinosaur. =D Can't wait for that movie to come out.~ I always appreciate knowing you since you're one of my best friends here. =D The Assassin of the Vine you are.~

I apologize if anyone else just posted since I'm writing this out before the day starts so I'll be back on later to thank everyone else. ^__^ It's around 8 AM here. Dad just woke up and we're waiting for mom to head out to eat breakfast. =D

#26 Posted by The_Tree (7048 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: I deleted my previous message. I decided it necessary to insert another Joffrey hate .gif. XD

#27 Edited by Samimista (20576 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_tree: Oh! Lmao! I thought that it was a stranger. xD I feel more relieved knowing it was you.

At least I don't have to worry about any competition for seeking Joffrey's love. >=D Muwhahahahahah! He's all mine! The Raccoon Father he shall be!

#28 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7611 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Well lookee here! It's your birthday!! ( I secretly and totally knew that)

I can go on for days listing off why you are such a wonderful, kind and spectacularly endearing person... But you already know that don't you! ;) You are always the brightest light, full of happiness and cheer with nothing capable of bringing you down!

So here's to you Sam! Happy Birthday!! :D

#30 Posted by BumpyBoo (7613 posts) - - Show Bio

Since I came here, almost a year ago

It has been tough (as some of you know)

But there is one girl, who's like my sister

Her username is Samimista

She cares so much for everyone

She's always happy and having fun

This girl hates to see you frown

And will never, ever let you down

Her company brings peace of mind

It's easy to see she is one of a kind

A gamer, a princess, a bestest pal

Samimista is one fine gal

So Sam, I had to write this poem about you

Because I would have been quite lost without you

You're pretty much perfect in every way

So I hope you have a hell of a day <3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM I LOVES YA!!!!!! <3

#31 Posted by Pyrogram (34313 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: So much sweetness I need to now go to Switzerland for rehab. That was amazing xD

#32 Posted by BumpyBoo (7613 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@bumpyboo: So much sweetness I need to now go to Switzerland for rehab. That was amazing xD

^_^

Thanks!

Nah, Sam's amazing. No more than she deserves <3

#33 Posted by TDK_1997 (14406 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: See now! That was a fantastic poem! Knew you had it in you! ;)

#35 Edited by BumpyBoo (7613 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: See now! That was a fantastic poem! Knew you had it in you! ;)

Aw, thank you :) I should heed your wisdom in future :D

#36 Posted by Inverno (13034 posts) - - Show Bio

@caiotrubat:Oh my gosh look at that. 0.0 Snake on a Dinosaur. =D Can't wait for that movie to come out.~ I always appreciate knowing you since you're one of my best friends here. =D The Assassin of the Vine you are.~

We will probably see that in Phantom Pain I am sure of it :P

Thank you, you are also one of my best friends here as well xD. You deserve all of this. This is your light! This is your glory! THIS IS YOUR DAY! =DDDDDD

#37 Posted by Lvenger (17855 posts) - - Show Bio

Aw Happy Birthday Sammista! Hope you have a wonderful day! :)

#38 Edited by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy unBirthday

#39 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7561 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope it was a good one

#40 Posted by SC (12505 posts) - - Show Bio

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMIMISTA! I have a present for you, I'll send it to you later in PM. Oh actually here it is after my post. Its the thought that counts hopefully, please, oh dear Metal Gear, I hope so because the picture really sucks technically speaking hah. Anyway thank you for being yourself and at CV and friendly and kind to so many. You are incredibly mature, and this is demonstrated by how many people value your friendship and camaraderie. You are one of the smartest people I know, and I am grateful knowing that if I ever need someone to talk to about Final Fantasy, Metal Gear or just anything really you offer friendly and warm dialogue and conversation. I hope your Birthday was more wonderful than you expected. Here is a silly picture for you of Snake stealing Aeris's flower and Aeris grabbing Snake's gun and Gray Fox leaping about with his sword because no one is cool enough to take it from him.

#41 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17137 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy birthday sami! i wish you only the best and most awesome! ^___^

You are one of the nicest and kind hearted people i've meet in my life! I and i can't thank think of a 'happy birthday wish that would be worthy of you!

#42 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17498 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday!!!

I really cant say anything about you when so much has already being said.Just simply agree one hundred percent what has being said so.

Have some cake from Solid Snake

And

Enjoy your day!

:)

#43 Posted by Billy Batson (57704 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy birthday c:
BB

#44 Edited by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Slappy Bday lil Sunshine !

#45 Posted by ragdollpurps (15571 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday Sunshine Princess! When I eventually feel 100% I'll finish up your chibi for you. I hope you have an amazing day. ♥

#46 Posted by SithLantern93 (1973 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy birthday

#47 Edited by RazzaTazz (9450 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by Aiden Cross (15557 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Awww the feeling is returned a hundredfold! ^_^ And don't tell on me with Lyko :O

#49 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a total doll.............I'm glad that my account problem was fixed in time to post this.lol

#50 Edited by laflux (13688 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista:

You know what sucks? Having a Birthday message outdone by everyone else. But in essence, I think it proves how much people value you on the site, and its well deserved. Your one of the handful of people who I don't think has ever said anything negative to anybody, and Comicvine is definitely a better place with you around- even if I have gained about 10 pounds from eating cupcakes.

Happy Birthday