• 90 results
#1 Edited by _Glacier_ (6050 posts) - - Show Bio

I hardly use this forum, but to wish the best of life to such wonderful person, I'll do it. Since I started using this site, Pyrogram has been a friend, sometimes, even more than it, he helps me out in my hardest moments and is one of the reasons I love to stay online, even when I shouldn't =P Today, he becomes a man (lol), he's turning 18 and I would like to meet him personally to say happy birthday, give him a bro-hug, but unfortunately, we live kinda distant.

Pyro has always been one of the most smart, kind and friendly people I have ever known and I'm proud to say he's my friend and RPG mentor, I consider him a great person that has all the chances of achieving true happiness and professional success. I consider him much more than an user on a web site, I consider him a close friend I would keep for the rest of my life. So, bro, I wish you nothing but the best. Happy birthday!

And now the party, which I totally am paying for!

#2 Posted by Delphic (1342 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

HAPPY BDAY !

#4 Posted by Pyrogram (32259 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday Mr.PimpThor.

#6 Edited by _Glacier_ (6050 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Hey, I try ^_^ And, after all, you deserve it =)

#7 Edited by Pyrogram (32259 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by TheAcidSkull (15944 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to say That Pyro is most definitely one of the most Awesome people i've ever had the pleasure to meat. Not only is he smart, witty, and f*cking Hilarious, he is also a great friend, always gives great advise too!

He's one of the People i look up to, and he's the only one i know who could troll you, beat you at an argument and make you laugh your A$$ off at the same time. How Cool is That?

Also

DIS WAT HAPPENZ WHEN YOUZ MESS WITH PYRO!

And Lets Not Forget!

HAPPY BIRTH DAY MAH BOR! ;) YOUZ A BIG BOY NOW!

#10 Posted by Icarusflies (12246 posts) - - Show Bio

A super-duper happy birthday to you! I hope you have a wonderful year!

#11 Posted by Pyrogram (32259 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by Pyrogram (32259 posts) - - Show Bio

@icarusflies: Thank you Icky!I'll give you back your brain sometime soon.....Or keep it >.> ^__^

@theacidskull: Cracked me up dude sooo true about the troll/laughing thing hehe :P Thanks! :D I appreciate the words!

#14 Edited by TheAcidSkull (15944 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: *High five*

So now that you're 18 it's time to act like an adult......NAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! who the F*ck are we kidding? TROLLING IS YOUR TRUE CALLING MAH BRO! ;)

#15 Edited by Pyrogram (32259 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Adult? Mature? Immature? The day I stop reading comics I'll do that! (Sh!t I aint read a comic apart from Thor in like 2 months <_<) You get the idea! XD

#16 Posted by TheAcidSkull (15944 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@theacidskull: Adult? Mature? Immature? The day I stop reading comics I'll do that! (Sh!t I aint read a comic apart from Thor in like 2 months <_<) You get the idea! XD

UGH now everyone's an adult! you're 18! Lyko is 21! Laflux is 20! I'LL GET YOU FO DIS!

No But seriously, Happy Birthday man and i wish you Luck in everything that the future holds for you ^_^

But not that i know the future, because i'm not a mutant or anything...heh...heheh....*Jumps out the Window*

#17 Posted by heroesgold (598 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday Dood!

#18 Edited by Pyrogram (32259 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: *Uses long arms and catches you* No dying! If you die me and @laflux cannot troll anymore :P

#19 Edited by TheAcidSkull (15944 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@theacidskull: *Uses long arms and catches you* No dying! If you die me and @laflux cannot troll anymore :P

F*CK THAT!

*cuts Leg of*

AHAHAHAHHA!
*splats On Ground*

IMMATURITY! YEAH!

#20 Posted by Pyrogram (32259 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by TheAcidSkull (15944 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: I still have a Knife you Know? :)

#22 Posted by Pyrogram (32259 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: 0_o Can I beg for forgiveness or you gonna kill me D:

Or should I get Zaniel to blow you up again? hehe

#23 Posted by TheAcidSkull (15944 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@theacidskull: 0_o Can I beg for forgiveness or you gonna kill me D:

Or should I get Zaniel to blow you up again? hehe

Kill you? B*tch this One's For me! I DON WANNA GET TROLLED :(((((((!

*cuts His throat*

*dies*

#24 Posted by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (1878 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday :)

#26 Posted by warlock360 (26900 posts) - - Show Bio

Congratz!

#27 Posted by TheAcidSkull (15944 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by Pyrogram (32259 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by TheAcidSkull (15944 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: i never Die for Evaz, undead remember :P

#30 Posted by M3th (1775 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday Pyro. Damn does the Vine have a lot of Leo's.

#31 Posted by Vortex13 (12156 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy birthday Brit. Never stop bein' a lightnin' wielding pimp.

#32 Edited by Samimista (20188 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Happy Birthday to the legendary Pimpogram! =D May your Birthday wish come true and that everyone treats you like royalty because today is your day!

#33 Edited by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (1878 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Raw_Material (3207 posts) - - Show Bio

Yoo @pyrogram, happy burfday my brotha. I hope you have a good one!

#35 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27397 posts) - - Show Bio

The happiest of birthdays duders

#36 Edited by Samimista (20188 posts) - - Show Bio

All hail Pyro! =D

#37 Edited by laflux (11078 posts) - - Show Bio

I can say without a doubt, that @pyrogram is one of my closest buds on here. Its cliched yes, because he is such good friends with alot of people on Comicvine, but its 1000 Percent true. He's my partner in crime when I decide to go on a Barrage on the Off-Topics forum, and I wouldn't have it any other way. We feed off eachother, push one another to new heights. We've planned things months in advance before pulling them off (to the anguish of @theacidskull), but at the same time, I've had eureka moments from random things he's posted, and I'm sure its the same the other way around. I can honestly say, without Pyrogram, I would be alot different on the Vine.

Now some people (@lykopis), would say this its just two guys who have fallen head over heels for eachother, but lets take a closer look. Pyro is an integral part of the Off-Topics section (and not just for trolling). At least three of my favorites peeps on Youtube have come cause he's introduced them to me. His tips on Keeping fit are modestly British are a refreshing change from the meatheadish @god_spawn I BENCH 400 POUNDS, ITS SO HEAVY THE BAR BENDS ARGHHH..... OH AND CYCLOPS RULEZ!!!! He's one of the few people I can think of off the top of my head, which can give an opinion without antagonizing others who disagree with him, yet his points are generally insightful and to the point.

Still not convinced? On the RPG forum, I feel currently he has a presence which can only be rivaled by the like of @icarusflies, @mercy_ and @gambler, and he's consistently churning out new ideas of a surprisingly high quality. Yet he's open to criticism and is quick to praise the work of others.

But there is more!!!! The guys has dozens of Wiki Points (Or should have at least). He's Knowledgeable, and I'm sure if he came to the battle forums he would kick a$$ there too.

So there you have it. All the reasons why Pyro was awesome, before he reached Manhood!!!!

I wish you a Great Birthday Bro :')

#38 Edited by laflux (11078 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Pretty good for someone who can't use the stove >.> <.<

#39 Posted by _Braveheart_ (1312 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy birthday Pyrogram! Today's my birthday also.

#40 Posted by TheAcidSkull (15944 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

I@god_spawn I BENCH 400 POUNDS, ITS SO HEAVY THE BAR BENDS ARGHHH..... OH AND CYCLOPS RULEZ!!!!

i Could forgive you for all the times you made me Punch The Wall (don't ask) just for this awesome Comment XD ahahaah

i won't, but i COULD.

#41 Edited by Pyrogram (32259 posts) - - Show Bio

@vortex13: Thanks man. I'd shoot an arrow to you (with cake on it) but I'd miss :P

@laflux: That means a lot man, seriously I appreciate all of those words ^___^ And, your humor never fails to keep my LOLing! We gotta start scheming to troll some peeps >.> heheh

@raw_material: Thanks buddy!

@jonny_anonymous: And to you - Thank you!

@samimista: Gimmeh dose cupcakes! Thank you :D

@_gi_joe_: Happy Birthday in unison!

@m3th: Thanks man!

#42 Posted by Samimista (20188 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Your welcome! =D *gives you all the cupcakes and an invisible yacht*

@laflux: Psst...*waves her paw for you to come closer and whispers* I steal my cupcakes from Old Greg. =O

#43 Edited by TheAcidSkull (15944 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@laflux: We gotta start scheming to troll some peeps >.> heheh

Haven't I suffered enough?

#44 Edited by Pyrogram (32259 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Edited by laflux (11078 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Edited by TheAcidSkull (15944 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Edited by laflux (11078 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by Samimista (20188 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Old Greg is my kindred spirit! 0.0

I want his tutu. =O

#49 Posted by TheAcidSkull (15944 posts) - - Show Bio