#1 Edited by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Today marks the 20th year of the existence of Cartoon Network.So Thanks for all the laughs !They are playing some older shows today..nothing from 1990's..which is a little odd..but whatever. =^-^=

Happy B-day !

#2 Posted by Samimista (20647 posts) - - Show Bio

CN has been around for 20 years? Wow I feel old. Happy Birthday Cartoon Network! Hope you have many more too.~

#3 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

Man i miss watching CN, DBZ, Gundam Wing, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Ed, Edd and Eddy....good times.

#4 Posted by Mutant God (3020 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Cartoon Network

#5 Posted by Vortex13 (12249 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

CN has been around for 20 years? Wow I feel old. Happy Birthday Cartoon Network! Hope you have many more too.~

It makes me feel old two lol.

#6 Posted by RazzaTazz (9568 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fuchsia_Nightingale: Cool stuff, now to move to the USA.
#7 Posted by blur99 (373 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't watch it as much as before but I don't miss Clone Wars. They should show more classic toons.

#8 Posted by MrDirector786 (43486 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. Cartoon Network is as old as I am?

#9 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20116 posts) - - Show Bio

I was watching Cartoon Network and I saw their old logo and I spit my drink out.

#10 Posted by inferiorego (22403 posts) - - Show Bio

I just remembered I'm 30... ahhh!

Staff
#11 Posted by Inverno (13139 posts) - - Show Bio

I really miss Samurai Jack. Most badass cartoon from my childhood. Too bad I can't care less for what is on CN these days.

#12 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday Cartoon Network!

#13 Edited by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Dexter's Lab, Cow and Chicken, Johnny Bravo, The PowerPuff Girls, Ed Edd and Eddy, and Samurai Jack is where it's at. Congrats, CN.

#14 Posted by Bigheart711 (2201 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday, Cartoon Network!

I can't believe that company's the same age as I am right now! O__O

#15 Posted by Samimista (20647 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

Dexter's Lab, Cow and Chicken, Johnny Bravo, Ed Edd and Eddy, and Samurai Jack is where it's at. Congrats, CN.

All great cartoons along with PowerPuff Girls. Even Code Lyoko I liked too. That's actually gonna be coming back but is supposed to have a mixture of live action in it.

#16 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@Gambit1024 said:

Dexter's Lab, Cow and Chicken, Johnny Bravo, Ed Edd and Eddy, and Samurai Jack is where it's at. Congrats, CN.

All great cartoons along with PowerPuff Girls. Even Code Lyoko I liked too. That's actually gonna be coming back but is supposed to have a mixture of live action in it.

Oh damn, I almost forgot about PPG! Good call. When I was younger, I thought the other kids at school would make fun of me because it sounded girly, but dammit that show was so cool. I will edit my post.

#17 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday, CN. My childhood would have been alot quieter without you.

#18 Posted by wildvine (8736 posts) - - Show Bio

Courage the cowardly dog was one of my faves. One of the few cartoons that ever made me cry.

#19 Posted by Samimista (20647 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

@Samimista said:

@Gambit1024 said:

Oh damn, I almost forgot about PPG! Good call. When I was younger, I thought the other kids at school would make fun of me because it sounded girly, but dammit that show was so cool. I will edit my post.

I know a few guys who got picked on for liking Sailor Moon. Could never understand why non viewers won't take the time of the day to give anime and cartoons like that a chance. Sailor Moon and PPG are awesome.~ There was also Totally Spies which was fun to watch but it was basically another PPG series.

#20 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@Gambit1024 said:

@Samimista said:

@Gambit1024 said:

I know a few guys who got picked on for liking Sailor Moon. Could never understand why non viewers won't take the time of the day to give anime and cartoons like that a chance. Sailor Moon and PPG are awesome.~ There was also Totally Spies which was fun to watch but it was basically another PPG series.

I vaguely remember Totally Spies as well. I dug it, but not as much as the others I mentioned. Truth be told, I've never been much of an anime fan (with the exception of Pokemon, but that was mostly because of the games), but I did enjoy the little of what I saw CN had to offer.

#21 Posted by Samimista (20647 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

@Samimista said:

@Gambit1024 said:

@Samimista said:

@Gambit1024 said:

I vaguely remember Totally Spies as well. I dug it, but not as much as the others I mentioned. Truth be told, I've never been much of an anime fan (with the exception of Pokemon, but that was mostly because of the games), but I did enjoy the little of what I saw CN had to offer.

I miss old CN. Brings back so much memories. Pokemon still airs on it I believe but I only check up on the anime once Ash heads to a new region to see if it's good or not. Regularly I stopped watching the show after Misty left. She's my favorite female anime character ever and someone I used to look as for a role model.

#22 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@Gambit1024 said:

@Samimista said:

@Gambit1024 said:

@Samimista said:

@Gambit1024 said:

I miss old CN. Brings back so much memories. Pokemon still airs on it I believe but I only check up on the anime once Ash heads to a new region to see if it's good or not. Regularly I stopped watching the show after Misty left. She's my favorite female anime character ever and someone I used to look as for a role model.

That's why I love Boomerang. Last night alone, I watched Johnny Bravo, Samurai Jack, Cow and Chicken, and even Johnny Quest (which I friggin adore). Once Ash finished Johto, I quickly realized that they'd never let him grow up and actually... ya know, make him a "Pokemon Master." Misty's been replaced so many times since then, but she and Brock remain the best of his buddies, lol.

#23 Posted by Wolfrazer (6350 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024 said:

@Samimista said:

@Gambit1024 said:

@Samimista said:

@Gambit1024 said:

@Samimista said:

@Gambit1024 said:

That's why I love Boomerang. Last night alone, I watched Johnny Bravo, Samurai Jack, Cow and Chicken, and even Johnny Quest (which I friggin adore). Once Ash finished Johto, I quickly realized that they'd never let him grow up and actually... ya know, make him a "Pokemon Master." Misty's been replaced so many times since then, but she and Brock remain the best of his buddies, lol.

Right? Lol I mean jeez, they keep making all these different pokemon hes never gonna get to be a pokemon master...also staying the same age doesn't help either. There was 150 original pokemon...so why couldn't they just keep the 150 original yet continue the story? Theres so many different pokemon, its soon gonna end up like this. 

#24 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy B-Day!

#25 Edited by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer: Lmao, that video. I wish it'd stop being like that, and started being like this:

#26 Posted by lykopis (10753 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday American Cartoon Network! Thank you for babysitting me with Power Puff Girls and continuing to do so with Adventure Time.

:)

#27 Posted by Raiiyn (3450 posts) - - Show Bio

HAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYY BIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!

OH CN HOW I LOVE YOU<3

#28 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23779 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday Cartoon network always was my favorite cartoon station (although Nick is close) But unfortunetly both suck these days):

#29 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

Congrats CN,I miss the old days where you passed good stuff and I watched it all day long.Today you just have four nice shows,Mad TV,Regular Show,Adventure Time and The Amazing World of Gumball.

#30 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy birthday CN. Thank you for giving me so many childhood memories with shows like Ed Ed and Eddy, Samurai Jack, The grim adventures of Billy and Mandy and many more. I don't really like the new stuff your putting out but i'll pass CN to the younger generation.

#31 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@warlock360 said:

Happy B-Day!

I'm 19 now, I remember acting like I was hot sh*t when I'd stay up late (1:00am- totally badass) to catch SGCtC

#32 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise: