Avatar image for The_Deathstroker
The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By The_Deathstroker

So I looked all over for a Hannibal TV Series Discussion thread and I couldn't find one, and seeing as how every other TV show has a thread I figured I'll make one for Hannibal.

WARNING: Movie and TV Show Spoilers will be in this thread. If you're not caught up, stop scrolling now if you don't wish to have things spoiled for you.

How about that epic Season 2 Finale!? Probably my favorite finale ever made. THAT is how to end a season!

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

shame this show doesn't get much attention. Ratings should be higher than every show out there. This is my favorite show that is currently on.

@The_Deathstroker The finale was insane, but hey every single episode in season 2 was insane and perfect. Remember episode with Mason Verger? I still believe they showed that on Network TV. Michael Pitt would be perfect as Joker.

SPOILERS..................................................

Loading Video...

The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_Deathstroker

@madeinbangladesh: Its just that it's competing with a tom of other great shows so it doesn't get much attention. I agree though, it's my favorite show right along with GoT. It's a fantastic show.

I know, but the finale was just.... Beautiful. I seriously have not seen a single episode from anything (even movies) do so much in so little time. It was, gah, I don't even have words to describe it. It was epic, pure and simple. Everything was done with such finesse, detail, and accuracy that I was just left in awe of it.

I was shocked at how well Pitt did. He sounded and acted exactly how I thought young Mason would. The fact that they showed what they showed on NBC just shocks me. The writers and cast are just fantabulous.

"Eat your nose." LMAO. Love that part.

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

one of the best shows on TV... shocking its on NBC it seems more like AMC or HBO quality.

The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cuddlebear: Definitely. It's without a doubt in the same tier as GoT.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madeinbangladesh: Yeah, I think each episode of season two of Hannibal was better than any two episodes of GoT (With the exception of Blackwater and Red Wedding).

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

you can use this function

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@immortalone: Or bit *SPOILERS* in the title and just leave it at that

The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I think it is a criminally underrated show. Cannot wait for season 3. Happy it is continuing in the way it is.

phantom1527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14  Edited By phantom1527

@The_Deathstroker: It was insane lol. I did not expect Hannibal getting away free like that.

The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantom1527: Neither did I. Then again, I didn't expect half the things that happened that season to happen. @mrdecepticonleader: My exact thoughts. They need to advertise it more.

phantom1527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@The_Deathstroker: I think it just gets lost in the network television shuffle. I feel like it's too out there (in a good way imo) for the network tv audiences that are used to sitcoms and csi type crime shows. I feel like it would do better from a ratings standpoint if it were on HBO, Showtime or even AMC. I also think it could work on netflix as well

The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantom1527: I agree.

Eh, I don't think it would work as well on Netflix as it would HBO. HBO is definitely it's best bet.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Deathstroker: Maybe they should do. I just don't think it managed to pick all the hype and attention it deserves, advertising is probably a big factor.

The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader: I completely agree. It's under hyped, underrated, and under advertised so it doesn't get the attention it deserves. If they could market it better that would get it more views and once it gets more views it can start challenging opponents.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader: I completely agree. It's under hyped, underrated, and under advertised so it doesn't get the attention it deserves. If they could market it better that would get it more views and once it gets more views it can start challenging opponents.

I agree. Hopefully it does manage to do that, they might put it on another network and it might gain more attention that way.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#21  Edited By CF12793

I only watched the first 3 episodes. It's good, but i think i would like it a lot more if I hadn't watched the first season of True Detective a few months prior. Too many similarities in the overall visual style IMO. I dunno if I'll return to it.

The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793: I watched the first six several months back and stopped due to RL and me just not enjoying it. A week ago I was sick and bored at home so I watched Episode 7 and enjoyed it a little more than I did the other episodes I already watched. I continued watching it and finished season one, and I was really liking the show at that point. I then continued onto season 2 and my God man, I LOVED it. Once you hit season two it sucks you into it's story and you can't get out. I watched the whole of season 2 within two days (I stayed up late at night to watchtower he episodes) and the finale just blew me away. I HIGHLY recommend you just bare with the show for the first season because the second season definitely makes it more than worth it. Just give it another chance when you're ready, you'll love it, I guarantee it.