#1 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

thread number 4 about this movie lol

yeah, it was ok... but i preferred the original

M

#2 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Has anyone seen it yet? I went to see it last Saturday, but I didn't like it much. It's a kinda good movie. Alot, and I mean alot of blood. Any comments on the movie?

#3 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"thread number 4 about this movie lol yeah, it was ok... but i preferred the original M"

Seriously? I hadn't seen the other threads.

#4 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

meh, ignore them all :D

M

#5 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

ROB ZOMBIE IS MY PUBIC HAIR, but no actually I hate movies like that, the first halloween pwned and they decided to milk an almost dead movie till it bled (literally). Respect the first movie.

#6 Posted by liquade (100 posts) - - Show Bio

i think it was Ok but it did ruin almost everything that made the original one unique
Post Edited:2007-09-08 19:30:33

#7 Posted by Blood Shock (14 posts) - - Show Bio

I went to see it.Every part had blood

#8 Posted by Blood Shock (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#9 Posted by Boken (7757 posts) - - Show Bio

this movie looks sick. i don't give a flying F&^( what the rest of you think. i loved every halloween(except 3, you know the oines with 8 more days till halloween halloween halloween. but it shouldn't count since mike ain't in it.)

#10 Posted by liquade (100 posts) - - Show Bio

Boken says:

"this movie looks sick. i don't give a flying F&^( what the rest of you think. i loved every halloween(except 3, you know the oines with 8 more days till halloween halloween halloween. but it shouldn't count since mike ain't in it.) "
i enjoy halloweens 1,4,5,and h20 the most but they are all entertaining as for the new one it probebly would of been a better movie if it was a little less of michael slautering people and a little more stalking and suspence. (minor spoiler) dont you tink its a bit more scary if michael starts out as a normal kid then one day unleashing the evil within vs. michael being a disturbed child with a practice at killing animals and soon moving onto humans? that is my full opinion i think