• 186 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
#101 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

thats gonna be hoot!

#102 Posted by Lt. Jim Dangle (12 posts) - - Show Bio
My Costume
#103 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

thats going ta

hoot hoot

#104 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

i love reno

Moderator
#105 Posted by Lt. Jim Dangle (12 posts) - - Show Bio

It's great.

#106 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

niecey nash's character is my favvvvvvvvvve

Moderator
#107 Posted by Lt. Jim Dangle (12 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#108 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHAHA

Moderator
#109 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no idea what to dress up as this year...  And I am allowed to dress up at work as long as the costume is not X rated.  lol... so I need ideas!

#110 Posted by yuffie101 (128 posts) - - Show Bio

i would go as pris from blade runner or captain jack sparrow

#111 Posted by inferiorego (25694 posts) - - Show Bio

As I do every year: Buy 5 random items at a halloween store, full costumes not allowed, and figure out a way to put them together into an awesome costume. Last year: Game show host wig, 70s mustache, fairy wings, elvis sunglasses, and bicycling shirt. I became the Mustache Fairy, giving mustaches to young boys across the country and making fun of slutty fairies at the parties.

Staff
#112 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

loooooooool
i was gonna be dj sisen 
but now ima be a servbot bwhahaha

#113 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

One year I made my skin peel off, that was kinda cool. I was recently told I should be Spider-Man...

#114 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"One year I made my skin peel off, that was kinda cool. I was recently told I should be Spider-Man..."

ewwwwwheheheheeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww
thats FREGGIN GROSSSSSSS!~
#115 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I don't really like the Spidey idea either.

#116 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio
xXi0RIXx said:
"loooooooool
i was gonna be dj sisen 
but now ima be a servbot bwhahaha"
Whoa  !  Thats Wild 
#117 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio

My costume last year:

#118 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio
Lt. Jim Dangle said:
"
My Costume
"
Ha Ha Ha  !
#119 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio
#120 Posted by Green Patron (498 posts) - - Show Bio
#121 Posted by Kamen Rider Kajiki (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

I`ll be dressed like a  tourist walking around in mexico on Nov 1. 
better said aint gonna celebrate holloween i live in Holland nobody does that here XD

But i do make paint art for my friends overseas

forgot when i made this one XD
last years art
#122 Posted by inferiorego (25694 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

Staff
#123 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do the kickass Stormtrooper costumes have to cost $900! Why Jeebus? Why?

On a totally unrelated note, anyone want to give me $900?

#124 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio

So any final decisions on Halloween costumes?  Picked mine up and put it together a few days ago.  I'm going as Marvel's version of Death.  Kinda simple, but whatever.  It was either that or another fairy costume... 

Hahaha!  And of course only AFTER I purchased the gear did my buds say "Oh hey, we're dressing up as Castle Crashers, you should join in!"  *grumbles*  Helped my buddy Kelly find her and make her costume for the orange CC princess though.

#125 Posted by Darkchild (40683 posts) - - Show Bio

im not going as anything. But my sons going to be a monkey and i hve to say...hes adorable in it. ill get a pic up as soon as i can get him in the costume again

#126 Posted by lboy (525 posts) - - Show Bio

Im being pacman or the killer or a Emo.

#127 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
lboy said:
"Im being pacman or the killer or a Emo."
You should be all three. Emo-Killer-Pacman.
#128 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio
I think I might dress up as a Ghostbuster for this Halloween

lol
#129 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

Going as Dr. Jones right here!

caption
#130 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio

Two weeks to go!  Turns out I work all night on Halloween.  I get to hand out candy to trick-r-treaters.  XD

#131 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio
I am going to a Halloween Party as a Zombie Ghostbuster  !

lol
#132 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

im going as harley quinn next year


caption
#133 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio
Lady Nightmare said:
"

im going as harley quinn next year


caption
"
That Would Be Awesome  ! 
#134 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to try and go as Darth Vader or I'll go as someone with their Jeans at their ankles.

#135 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkchild said:
"im not going as anything. But my sons going to be a monkey and i hve to say...hes adorable in it. ill get a pic up as soon as i can get him in the costume again"
Aw, little kids in animal costumes are ALWAYS SO CUUUTE! I always give them, like, twice their size worth of candies and end up not having enough for the older teenagers who trick-or-treat later at night. :P
#136 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Lady Nightmare said:
"

im going as harley quinn next year


caption
"
That Would Be Awesome  !  "
im going to try to get on of my friends to be joker
#137 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio
Lady Nightmare said:
"King Saturn said:
"Lady Nightmare said:
"

im going as harley quinn next year


caption
"
That Would Be Awesome  !  "
im going to try to get on of my friends to be joker"
Cool...you guys could be the Dynamic Villian Duo

lol
#138 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

yup ill be funn

well steal lots of candy jk lol

#139 Posted by Psysis (2396 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Lady Nightmare said:
"King Saturn said:
"Lady Nightmare said:
"

im going as harley quinn next year


caption
"
That Would Be Awesome  !  "
im going to try to get on of my friends to be joker"
Cool...you guys could be the Dynamic Villian Duo

lol
"

lol, i'm having trouble chosing between a few costumes myself.
#140 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio
Lady Nightmare said:
"yup ill be funn

well steal lots of candy jk lol"
Ha Ha Ha  ! Cool

I wanna go Ghost Hunting in one of those Haunted Houses... that seems like fun
#141 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont mess wit the spirits jk lol

Have funn

#142 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio
Psysis said:
"lol, i'm having trouble chosing between a few costumes myself."

really who do you have in mind
#143 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio
Lady Nightmare said:
"i dont mess wit the spirits jk lol

Have funn"
Ha Ha Ha  !

I plan to... I just dont want no one to be taping us while we are in there... I may have a rather emotional moment if I see something...

lol
#144 Posted by Psysis (2396 posts) - - Show Bio

lol i know a guy in my city that can make almost any costume in a day or two, somtimes expensive pending on the costume, but he's god at his job for sure. I'm thinking of going with this one:

Dead Space Psysis
#145 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Ha Ha Ha  !

I plan to... I just dont want no one to be taping us while we are in there... I may have a rather emotional moment if I see something...

lol
"
dont pee your pants
#146 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio
Lady Nightmare said:
"King Saturn said:
"Ha Ha Ha  !

I plan to... I just dont want no one to be taping us while we are in there... I may have a rather emotional moment if I see something...

lol
"
dont pee your pants"
LOL

Nah... I aint a punk or wimp... I just dont want to be caught on TV running away while cussing from something I thought was real thats indeed fake


#147 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

HA
that would be hella embrassing

#148 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio
Lady Nightmare said:
"

HA
that would be hella embrassing

"
Indeed It Would

lol
#149 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

^.^
im too scary to go to hunted houses
i might fight one of the people out of fear
pS- i dont want to pay to scared
i can do that for free

#150 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio
Lady Nightmare said:
"^.^
im too scary to go to hunted houses
i might fight one of the people out of fear
pS- i dont want to pay to scared
i can do that for free"
LMFAO