• 63 results
#1 Posted by MightyWarrior (100 posts) - - Show Bio

I bite my nails. What habits do you have in your daily life?

#2 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Biting my nails, picking at scabs, twirling my hair, tapping my foot, washing my hands.

#3 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

I was told by a physician that I have pica xlyophagia-type. I tedn to obsessively and subconciously eat plastic, styrofoam, paper (formerly plastic, styrofoam, paper, cardboard, rubber, and leather). I used to do it for all of my childhood and most of my teens. I just broke the habit about a year ago. LOL I refer to it as sobreity: 400+ days clean.

#4 Posted by russellmania77 (15746 posts) - - Show Bio

day dreaming

#5 Edited by Dabee (2399 posts) - - Show Bio

I was told by a physician that I have pica xlyophagia-type. I tedn to obsessively and subconciously eat plastic, styrofoam, paper (formerly plastic, styrofoam, paper, cardboard, rubber, and leather). I used to do it for all of my childhood and most of my teens. I just broke the habit about a year ago. LOL I refer to it as sobreity: 400+ days clean.

Congratulations on that, now there's more for everybody!

I have a habit of making snarky comments to people.

#6 Posted by joshmightbe (25009 posts) - - Show Bio

I have quit smoking 14 times and it just won't take

#7 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry. I have so many friends that try and fail at quiting. Most non-smokers insist that you just do it (quit), which I noticed is not apt at all. Its just one of those things that you wish you never started. I'm glad I didn't.

#8 Edited by Deranged Midget (17840 posts) - - Show Bio

Wave at every car that drives by in hopes of getting a response :D

#9 Posted by joshmightbe (25009 posts) - - Show Bio

@knightrise: My brother smoked exactly 1 cigarette in his life when he was 13 and because of this I have to hear constantly about how easy he quit and he just can't see the difference between doing it once and doing it repeatedly for over a decade

#10 Posted by The Stegman (25494 posts) - - Show Bio

Pacing whenever I'm annoyed or impatient.

#11 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

Killing hookers. I really need to break that one.

#12 Edited by Deadite (24804 posts) - - Show Bio

Rub lotions on my belly at public places whenever I'm bored. I just can't help myself.

#13 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnight snacking.

#14 Posted by TDK_1997 (15079 posts) - - Show Bio

Staying up late every night even when I have slept for 3-4 hours or when it gets 1 a.m to go to the kitchen and get something sweet to eat.

#15 Edited by judasnixon (6944 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: It sucks.... I'm down to two packs a week from a pack a day. It's when I go out and drink I like to smoke.....

#16 Posted by Samimista (20917 posts) - - Show Bio

Wave at every car that drives by in hopes of getting a response :D

Lol! You really are one of the most nicest people I know. XD

#17 Edited by Deranged Midget (17840 posts) - - Show Bio

No one ever waves back :( Well, except for this one guy but it was at a stop light so I never counted it. We both stared at each other then I started waving frantically while my friend face palmed in the passenger seat!

#18 Edited by Samimista (20917 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista said:

No one ever waves back :( Well, except for this one guy but it was at a stop light so I never counted it. We both stared at each other then I started waving frantically while my friend face palmed in the passenger seat!

Lol! You should throw blue turtle shells at drivers who don't wave back. Then they'll learn. >=D I think you're the first person I've heard of who waves at people while driving lol. My older brother Andrew is a maniac when he drives lol. Not civil at all with other drivers. xD

#19 Posted by Deranged Midget (17840 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol! You should throw blue turtle shells at drivers who don't wave back. Then they'll learn. >=D I think you're the first person I've heard of who waves at people while driving lol. My older brother Andrew is a maniac when he drives lol. Not civil at all with other drivers. xD

Yeah, I became bored one day and my friend forced me to start waving at random drivers on the road, believing I wouldn't do it. Now, it's simply become second nature. Too bad no one ever looks :(

#20 Edited by Samimista (20917 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista said:

Yeah, I became bored one day and my friend forced me to start waving at random drivers on the road, believing I wouldn't do it. Now, it's simply become second nature. Too bad no one ever looks :(

Lol! I'd wave back to you if I knew how to drive and was in Canada. XD Actually me being on the road may not be a good thing. 0.0 I'd let all the squirrels go by so I wouldn't hit them when meanwhile a bunch of angry drivers would honk their horn behind me. D= We have lots of squirrels that run on the road here.

#21 Posted by Deranged Midget (17840 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol! I'd wave back to you if I knew how to drive and was in Canada. XD Actually me being on the road may not be a good thing. 0.0 I'd let all the squirrels go by so I wouldn't hit them when meanwhile a bunch of angry drivers would honk their horn behind me. D= We have lots of squirrels that run on the road here.

Squirrels are the biggest trolls on the planet... Whenever I'm driving they decide to run halfway across the street right when I'm driving by, abruptly stop and turn the other way and attempt to scanter back across the road... Let's just say, we aren't on the best of terms :P

#22 Posted by kuonphobos (4898 posts) - - Show Bio

coffee

and pessimism

#23 Posted by Samimista (20917 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista said:

Squirrels are the biggest trolls on the planet... Whenever I'm driving they decide to run halfway across the street right when I'm driving by, abruptly stop and turn the other way and attempt to scanter back across the road... Let's just say, we aren't on the best of terms :P

Lol! They really are. xD My mom has accidentally ran a few over. She calls them suicidal squirrels. They really are cute. On my tombstone I'd like it to read; "Rest In Peace to the nut that the squirrels have been looking for." with how crazy I am. =D

#24 Posted by InnerSuperman (858 posts) - - Show Bio

junk food

#25 Posted by Deranged Midget (17840 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol! They really are. xD My mom has accidentally ran a few over. She calls them suicidal squirrels. They really are cute. On my tombstone I'd like it to read; "Rest In Peace to the nut that the squirrels have been looking for." with how crazy I am. =D

Crazy squirrels, moving like robotic creatures rather than flesh and bone... Personally, I've never run over a squirrel or anything for that matter but my friends always speed up when they see one :/

#26 Posted by Samimista (20917 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista said:

Crazy squirrels, moving like robotic creatures rather than flesh and bone... Personally, I've never run over a squirrel or anything for that matter but my friends always speed up when they see one :/

Aw. D= I hope they don't speed up in hopes to hurt the squirrel. That's just cruel. I love squirrels. They're legal to own here as pets. =D Step brother's son has one. ^__^ You're a good civilian for watching out for the fluffy cute critters. =D

#27 Edited by sesquipedalophobe (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

Try e cigarettes. They help me quit after twelve years of chain smoking.

Mine is chewing my nails.

#28 Posted by Deranged Midget (17840 posts) - - Show Bio

Aw. D= I hope they don't speed up in hopes to hurt the squirrel. That's just cruel. I love squirrels. They're legal to own here as pets. =D Step brother's son has one. ^__^ You're a good civilian for watching out for the fluffy cute critters. =D

Trust me, I've nearly had heart attacks from how many times those devilish creatures jumped in front of my car... They aren't repaying the favour LOL!

#29 Posted by joshmightbe (25009 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Samimista (20917 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista said:

Trust me, I've nearly had heart attacks from how many times those devilish creatures jumped in front of my car... They aren't repaying the favour LOL!

Lol! Maybe they wanna hug your car since they feel bad no one waves back? xD

#31 Posted by Deranged Midget (17840 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Yeah... I'd rather they just wait until I'm out of the car to wave back :P

#32 Edited by Samimista (20917 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Yeah... I'd rather they just wait until I'm out of the car to wave back :P

Lol! I guess you can say they can't contain their excitement to greet their new master! xD

#33 Edited by BlackReaper (595 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, there's being awesome. I just can't stop doing that for some reason.

#34 Posted by Nefarious (21904 posts) - - Show Bio

Picking my nose during my free time.

#35 Edited by sesquipedalophobe (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@sesquipedalophobe: Those refills cost about twice as much as a pack of smokes

Each refill is the equivalent of two packs of smokes. The smallest major retail packs are five-packs (not to mention the starter kits come with about two packs (four days of smokes) ), which averages out to fourteen days of nicotine without the harshness of an actual cigarette. The idea is to wean, not replace, plus the fact it's reusable and a thoughtful gift for the next addict.

#36 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20427 posts) - - Show Bio

Being awesome. No matter what I do I can't stop doing it.

#37 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (4169 posts) - - Show Bio

Eating...

Something...

Can't seem to shake the habit. If you know me personally, you are probably laughing really hard right meow.

#38 Edited by BiteMe-Fanboy (8048 posts) - - Show Bio

I break habits easily.

#39 Posted by sagejonathan (2013 posts) - - Show Bio

Mumbling and spacing out.

#40 Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6296 posts) - - Show Bio

procrastination. I should be doing my hw right now but im not....

#41 Posted by mikethekiller (8473 posts) - - Show Bio

Talking to myself

#42 Edited by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

Not so much a habit I can't break but when I hear a song, I can't stop listening to it until the end. I have to. (No such thing as switching channels when listing to the radio).

Plus, I like to be fair, even to inanimate objects? Like every plate in the cupboard should have their fair chance to be used, same goes for mugs, glasses, utensils. Everything put away goes to the bottom/back to make sure it happens.

I just feel sorry for them if I don't.

O_0

lol -- plus socks.

#43 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18309 posts) - - Show Bio

excessive eating , seriously, i am always f*cking Hungry

Biting my nails.

cracking my fingers, back, neck, etc.

growling.

biting my skin

use to eat paper ALL the time, finely got rid of this one.....

#44 Edited by lagoon_boy (10962 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: If it helps, I have a relative that used to smoke four packs a day. I kid you not. But, he was able to stop it and has been off cigarettes for I think, three decades now. :)

#45 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18604 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadite said:

Rub lotions on my belly at public places whenever I'm bored. I just can't help myself.

lol Really?

#46 Edited by Aiden Cross (15575 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm terrible with Hors D'oeuvre or Amuse-bouche. I' usually full on those before i even start the main course. Heck, if they keep restocking the bread basket at a restaurant i'm already finished before we even start the meal :p

And whenever a little kid is staring at me i can't help but make funny faces or stick my tongue out.

Whenever i grow out a beard i can't help but stroke my chin... Or grasping those hairs between my fingers. Seriously.

#47 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Cracking my knuckles.

#48 Posted by Deadite (24804 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadite said:

lol Really?

I get so into it sometimes I need to take my shirt off.

#49 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18604 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadite said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@deadite said:

lol Really?

I get so into it sometimes I need to take my shirt off.

For real? ha ha

#50 Edited by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

Plus, I like to be fair, even to inanimate objects? Like every plate in the cupboard should have their fair chance to be used, same goes for mugs, glasses, utensils. Everything put away goes to the bottom/back to make sure it happens.

I just feel sorry for them if I don't.

O_0

lol -- plus socks.

same o-o