mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@kuonphobos said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

So you claim such and you cant back it up? What is the point in that?

I did not say I couldn't back it up, only that I was unwilling to go back and find some examples. You and anyone who reads tis is welcome to do so. It will not be difficult to find.

I have not called anyone on here such.

Up to this point, on this thread I don't believe that you have directly. You have implied it. But not directly. But wait just a moment.

As I have said before religion deludes people.And yes some religious people are ignorant,and idiotic.But I have never said all religious people are like that.

"Some are idiotic". Thank you. I never said you said all religious people were idiotic. But I am so glad that you have descended from your lofty, knowledgeable position of authority and deigned to grace us down here below with your assessment of these people for whom you have so much respect. Are these people "idiotic" because they are idiots or because they are religious? Is there even room for there to be a difference to your way of thinking? I can freely say that there are at least two atheists and two materialists of my acquaintance who are not idiots. I know a few more empiricists who are not "stupid". Can you say that you know of a single religious person who is not an idiot for having faith?

How can you demonstrate your vaunted "respect" for people when you refer to even some of them as idiotic? What an attitude of condescension and superiority?

Its not a fact at all its a misconception.

No it is now a demonstrable fact.

Well to me I thought you were implying that I said all religious people are like that.Or people on this thread.I have not implied that anyone on here is such.

Lofty knowledgeable position? What are you wittering about?. I really don't know what your problem is with me.

Well people like those at the westboro baptist church for example,they are ignorant,hateful,and yeah stupid.It is these kinds of people I would describe as such.Not people like yourself,yeah I may profoundly disagree with you I would not call you an idiot.So yeah I can say that there is a religious person who is not an idiot for been such,you.

See a misconception and an assumption not fact.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#202  Edited By InnerVenom123

@kuonphobos said:

I really hope InnerVenom reads this.

You still haven't learned how to quote.

But I'm over it, darling.

Give your papa a hug.

kuonphobos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#203  Edited By kuonphobos

@InnerVenom123 said:

@kuonphobos said:

You still haven't learned how to quote.

But I'm over it, darling.

Give your papa a hug.

Perv!

=)

satyrgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#204  Edited By satyrgod

@kuonphobos: @InnerVenom123 said:

@kuonphobos said:

"But I'm over it, darling. Give your papa a hug."

He does seem to be enjoying the embrace quite a bit...

kuonphobos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#205  Edited By kuonphobos

@satyrgod said:

@kuonphobos: @InnerVenom123 said:

@kuonphobos said:

"But I'm over it, darling. Give your papa a hug."

He does seem to be enjoying the embrace quite a bit...

From what I know of him...he would.

=)