#1 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

Just wondering...

#2 Posted by TERMINATOR1234 (312 posts) - - Show Bio

Good personality, Good heart, trust worthy and dependable.

Looks is a turn on, but they have to be beautiful on the inside too :)

#3 Posted by SoA (5249 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR1234: couldn't have said it better myself

Online
#4 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8869 posts) - - Show Bio

If I do not feel they are an intellectual equal to me then I cannot have a long term relationship with them (one night stands of wild monkey sex are fine however). Other then that she must be interesting, capable of sharing my passions and accepting/enjoying my quirks.

#5 Edited by _Zombie_ (10448 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Puts up with my s**t, especially the mood swings, depression, and anxiety.
  • Can clean.
  • Keep me from falling apart.
  • Understanding and tolerant.
  • Extremely patient.
  • Has to have at least some things in common with me, and has to be willing to let me enjoy my interests.
  • Preferably doesn't want kids right away.
  • At least above-average intelligence.
  • Has a sense of humor, and won't get pissed if I make a dirty and/or dark joke.
  • Overall decent person.
#6 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5301 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Attractive
  • Independent
  • Intelligent
  • Good sense of humor
#7 Posted by The Stegman (26062 posts) - - Show Bio

boobs.

#8 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieBigfoot said:

  • Puts up with my s**t, especially the mood swings, depression, and anxiety.
  • Can clean.
  • Keep me from falling apart.
  • Understanding and tolerant.
  • Extremely patient.
  • Has to have at least some things in common with me, and has to be willing to let me enjoy my interests.
  • Preferably doesn't want kids right away.
  • At least above-average intelligence.
  • Has a sense of humor, and won't get pissed if I make a dirty and/or dark joke.
  • Overall decent person.

nice list

@HBKTimHBK said:

  • Attractive
  • Independent
  • Intelligent
  • Good sense of humor

in order?

@TERMINATOR1234 said:

Good personality, Good heart, trust worthy and dependable.

Looks is a turn on, but they have to be beautiful on the inside too :)

Is that what you actually think, or what you think you should think.

#9 Edited by _Zombie_ (10448 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer: Had plenty of time to think it over, so I'm pretty specific about who I want to spend my life (or just be in a relationship) with.

#10 Posted by Alch21 (210 posts) - - Show Bio

The Body of Supergirl and the personality of Emma Frost mixed with Wonder Women.

#11 Posted by jwalser3 (5279 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Good personality
  • Boobs
  • Likes video game
  • Likes comics
  • Doesn't have pounds of make-up on
  • And likes the same music
#12 Edited by SyIar (405 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hair

Is a Mod on a popular Comicbook Website

Online name rhymes with Nercy

Is mean....

#13 Posted by ArtGamer (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

  • can deal with my personality xD
  • long hair (this is mandatory) i don't like short haired girls
  • open minded
  • Independent
  • Intelligent

and another things i can't remember or can say in public xD

#14 Posted by TERMINATOR1234 (312 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

  • Puts up with my s**t, especially the mood swings, depression, and anxiety.
  • Can clean.
  • Keep me from falling apart.
  • Understanding and tolerant.
  • Extremely patient.
  • Has to have at least some things in common with me, and has to be willing to let me enjoy my interests.
  • Preferably doesn't want kids right away.
  • At least above-average intelligence.
  • Has a sense of humor, and won't get pissed if I make a dirty and/or dark joke.
  • Overall decent person.

nice list

@HBKTimHBK said:

  • Attractive
  • Independent
  • Intelligent
  • Good sense of humor

in order?

@TERMINATOR1234 said:

Good personality, Good heart, trust worthy and dependable.

Looks is a turn on, but they have to be beautiful on the inside too :)

Is that what you actually think, or what you think you should think.

It is what how I feel and what is wrong with that?

Am i suppose to ask a hot girl out just because shes good looking? NO.... You should actually be interested in her. Thats how i feel about women and if you disagree well then you have your opinion and your own taste that you're titled to.

#15 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

I look for her to be:

  • Not a whore
  • Have a personality similar to mine.
  • Cute.
  • Nice.
  • Within a year within my age (two is fine, but I'd prefer one).
#16 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4766 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman said:
boobs.
@jwalser3 said: 
  • Boobs
#17 Posted by OmegaTheDestroyer (1008 posts) - - Show Bio

A woman that can look just as attractive in a big t-shirt, shorts, and her hair in a mess as she does dressed to the nines.

A strong personality that can coexists and compliment my personality.

Tall (5'6"+) and Athletic

Someone that can stand their ground against my more intense moods

Someone that can enjoy watching a movie starring: John Wayne, Gene Kelly, or Steve McQueen then go watch a movie like Ted and enjoy it too.

Someone that is going to challenge me to better myself

#18 Posted by joshmightbe (24764 posts) - - Show Bio

The ability to tolerate me for more than an hour

#19 Posted by Rumble Man (11073 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Compatibility - she likes what I like and I like what she likes, not much arguments between but just pure compromise
  2. Cooking - I can cook, so can she. I make the steak while she bakes the cake
  3. Independent - She won't rely on me, I won't rely on her but when times are tough we can lean on one another
  4. Sporty - she is fit and we can do exercise together
  5. Loyal - this goes both ways and I won't be a man whore either
  6. Healthy - she better be alive when we get old together, I don't want to bury my wife before I die
  7. Beautiful voice - she can look like a model but if she sounds like 50 cent then no
#20 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5301 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer: Those things are all equally needed, so no particular order.

#21 Posted by Inverno (13292 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny, charming and attractive. Don't need to share the same interests as mine.

#22 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio
@SyIar said:

Red Hair

Is a Mod on a popular Comicbook Website

Online name rhymes with Nercy

Is mean....

I SEE WAT U DID THAR
#23 Edited by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

@HBKTimHBK said:

  • Very Attractive
  • Independent
  • Intelligent
  • Good sense of humor

I can be pretty shallow.

#24 Posted by VictorGrey (13472 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alch21 said:

The Body of Supergirl and the personality of Emma Frost mixed with Wonder Women.

You'll never find that girl, Lmao.

#25 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

A girl who I find beautiful, is nerdy, confident, has a good sense of humor, and is a little kinky.

#26 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

  • Very Attractive
  • Independent
  • Intelligent
  • Good sense of humor

I can be pretty shallow.

LOL

@VictorGrey said:

@Alch21 said:

The Body of Supergirl and the personality of Emma Frost mixed with Wonder Women.

You'll never find that girl, Lmao.

thats what I was thinking.

@Blood1991 said:

A girl who I find beautiful, is nerdy, confident, has a good sense of humor, and is a little kinky.

I was surprised no one else has said nerdy

#27 Posted by Duke_Nasty (1017 posts) - - Show Bio

-Attractive enough

-Smarter than me

-Kind

-Dirty sense of humour

#28 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@Duke_Nasty: Why smarter than you?

#29 Posted by Duke_Nasty (1017 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer: Well at least as smart as me. Slightly more intelligent wouldn't hurt.

#30 Posted by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as she's got a good sense of humor i'm game because with me you definitely need one......

#31 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
Purple hair.
Moderator
#32 Posted by Saren (25119 posts) - - Show Bio

A warm smile and an amiable personality.

JK, T&A.

Moderator
#33 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18810 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

A warm smile and an amiable personality.

JK, T&A.

THIS

Online
#34 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:

JK, T&A.

LOL.
Moderator
#35 Posted by utotheg38 (18861 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by Death Certificate (5408 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice personality

pretty face

T&A would be a bonus

#37 Posted by _slim_ (14229 posts) - - Show Bio

She better have her own money.. and a big 'ol booty.

#38 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@_slim_ said:

She better have her own money.. and a big 'ol booty.

haha honesty comes through at last =P

#39 Posted by SilverGalford (3241 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

boobs.

LOL!

#40 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4766 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Has something to say, not simply because she has to say something.
  • Is ordinary. Special. All of the above. She has to be natural and understand Nietzsche for his writings, not the following.
  • Must love Donnie Darko because I watch it on a loop.
  • Introduces me to new people I adore and despise.
  • Must like pugs.
#41 Edited by buttersdaman000 (10575 posts) - - Show Bio

- I have to be attracted to her physically 
- She has to accept my quirks and personality 
- Smart 
- Athletic 
- Tall(ish) 
- Loyal 
- Loving 
- A freak in the sheets  
- Excellent sense of humor

#42 Posted by Thirteen13 (415 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Attractive enough
  • Independent
  • Tough
  • Low-Maintenance
  • Good sense of humour
  • Good taste in music and movies