Guitar Hero...the movie?

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gmanfromheck

I just posted this at gb.  Brett Ratner is a crazy guy.  He wants to do a Guitar Hero movie.

I love ‘Guitar Hero’ and I think it’s a part of pop culture. I would love to do a ‘Guitar Hero’ movie, if Activision would ever let me. I’m trying to convince them, but why would you have a movie screw up such a huge franchise? Not that I would make a bad movie. So that would be cool, to do a ‘Guitar Hero’ movie.

It could be about a kid from a small town who dreams of being a rock star and he wins the ‘Guitar Hero’ competition. One of these dreams-[come-true] kind of concepts.
Both funny and sad.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Wow

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By oldmagic

hey, there making a movie about facebook. Now thats sad lol

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#4  Edited By The_Martian

No...

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Shaper

South basically did an idea similar to that.

Billy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Billy

Billy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Billy
Nobody said:
"No..."
YES
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
oldmagic said:
"hey, there making a movie about facebook. Now thats sad lol"
The movie is about the guy who made/stole facebook. It'll be written and directed by Aaron Sorken (most recently Charlie Wilson's War)
Sorken is a great writer/director, so that will be a great film. His dialogue is phenomenal... I will see it, and I will love it.

G~man said:
"I just posted this at gb.  Brett Ratner is a crazy guy.  He wants to do a Guitar Hero movie.

I love ‘Guitar Hero’ and I think it’s a part of pop culture. I would love to do a ‘Guitar Hero’ movie, if Activision would ever let me. I’m trying to convince them, but why would you have a movie screw up such a huge franchise? Not that I would make a bad movie. So that would be cool, to do a ‘Guitar Hero’ movie.

It could be about a kid from a small town who dreams of being a rock star and he wins the ‘Guitar Hero’ competition. One of these dreams-[come-true] kind of concepts.
Both funny and sad."

The guy that did Rush Hour 3 (I don't underline it because garbage doesn't count) & X-Men 3 (again, garbage) thinks he can do a Guitar Hero film? I think I have a new person in Hollywood to hate!

NOTE: After years of hating Uwe Boll, I decided he's needed in Hollywood. Someone has to make terrible films that make me laugh, unintentionally.