Guess the movie quotes above.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Please don't cheat guys by using the Internet. Guess the quote right or wrong and post yours next. Even better if you add a video.

I'll start.

"It's inking in my mouth!"

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@slimj87d said:

Please don't cheat guys by using the Internet. Guess the quote right or wrong and post yours next. Even better if you add a video.

I'll start.

Again you went there lol. 22 jump street.

" You're an inanimate fu%king object!"

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@slimj87d said:

I'll start.

Ted?

McHotcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

I'll start.

In Bruges

"You're a doctor! Deal with it!"

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Gripper
Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Thitiki

Fantastic Four *garbage*

"What's the most you ever lost on a coin toss."

From my favorite movie of all time!

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Country For Old Men, 2007. (?)

"I'm Dale. But you have to call me Dragon."

I spoiled it, because you might recognize the name. Look at it if you want.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

STEP BROTHERS

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn."

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gone with the wind

"No, I am your father!@"

Everyone knows this now.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Thitiki

@_atomikill_: You guess correctly. I love that movie!

On-topic: Gone with the Wind

"A good death is its own reward."

Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Gone with the wind?

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"One night Confucius dreamt he was taken to the damned in hell, he was very surprised to see hell was a beautiful banqueting room, with the damn sitting around a table with the most delicious food he had ever seen. They where allowed to eat anything they liked but they had to use chopsticks that where 5 feet tall, the damned were starving staring in agony at the uneaten food before them knowing even with all eternity to solve the problem it could not be done. Then Confucius is taken to heaven and heaven is an identical banquet hall full of delicious food, the people around the tables are happy and well feed but they to must obey the same rule. The food can only be eaten with chopsticks that are 5 feet tall, only in heaven........they're feeding each other"

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Full123

Don't know.

"No, I am your father!@"

Everyone knows this now.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Star Wars

"One night Confucius dreamt he was taken to the damned in hell, he was very surprised to see hell was a beautiful banqueting room, with the damn sitting around a table with the most delicious food he had ever seen. They where allowed to eat anything they liked but they had to use chopsticks that where 5 feet tall, the damned were starving staring in agony at the uneaten food before them knowing even with all eternity to solve the problem it could not be done. Then Confucius is taken to heaven and heaven is an identical banquet hall full of delicious food, the people around the tables are happy and well feed but they to must obey the same rule. The food can only be eaten with chopsticks that are 5 feet tall, only in heaven........they're feeding each other"

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mysticmedivh

"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gladiator

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777 said:

Gladiator

The Wisdom of Crocodiles.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777 said:

Gladiator

The Wisdom of Crocodiles.

Finally.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"You know what kinds of foods are shaped like D!©#$?...the BEST kinds"

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Emperorb777

Superbad

All right, I'm coming out. Any man I see out there, I'm gonna shoot him. Any sumbitch takes a shot at me, I'm not only gonna kill him, but I'm gonna kill his wife,his kids, all his friends, and burn his damn house down.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unforgiven.

"I am Jack's complete lack of surprise."

Deathstroke02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Deathstroke02

Fight Club

"I will not succumb to your pelvic sorcery"

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By OrdinaryAlan

Lol! GotG! I loved that line haha

"Well, you can walk into a movie theater in Amsterdam and buy a beer. And I don't mean just like in no paper cup; I'm talking about a glass of beer. And in Paris, you can buy a beer at McDonald's. And you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?"

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12